PDA

View Full Version : Roof cleaning in Saint Pete, FL

Jon Chapman
05-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Another grey tile roof cleaned the non pressure way.

[attachment deleted by admin]

ALL SURFACE
05-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Hey Jon, I did that roof 2 months ago! :eek: What was wrong with it? LOL
Nice job buddy! :thumbsup: Whats up with the driveway though? They run out of $$$ to have it done? Looks like you replaced a tile or 2 also for them Aye!

Jon Chapman
05-16-2008, 12:10 PM
For what I charge for roofs, they dont have any money left when I'm done.

Mobilwash
05-17-2008, 03:31 AM
NIce Work!!! Pics look great.I know this is stupid question, did you use low pressure clean on that roof??how long did it take you.dh

Peerless
05-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Looks great Jon as always.

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-17-2008, 10:00 PM
THIS roof looks good Jon, but I can't say "like always" :confused:
ONLY someone who has SEEN every roof you have done can honestly say "Like Always". :thumbsup:
Know what I mean ?

Squirtgun
05-18-2008, 12:25 AM
ONLY someone who has SEEN every roof you have done can honestly say "Like Always". :thumbsup:
Know what I mean ?

Then the same could be said of the roofs you have cleaned correct?

This thing with you and the other Florida roof cleaners is tired and old.If you can't make a post in another roof cleaning companies thread without letting the gremlins get the best of you just don't post in the thread at all.

Jon the roof looks great :thumbsup:

ALL SURFACE
05-18-2008, 08:56 AM
I did this beauty yesturday and I don't think everyone in Florida has seen it yet. LOL. The guy only wanted his concrete drive, walks and house washed when I got there. He was actually getting ready to replace the roof because he thought it was shot until I informed him that I could make it all better for him... He's no longer replacing the roof!

Mobilwash
05-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Thats Awsome Larry!! its funny how you guys have such a different type of construction in houses, you would never see that pitch roof over here or very seldom. Nice up-sell
I bet the guy was very happy?? How long did the whole job take?dh

ALL SURFACE
05-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Thats Awsome Larry!! its funny how you guys have such a different type of construction in houses, you would never see that pitch roof over here or very seldom. Nice up-sell
I bet the guy was very happy?? How long did the whole job take?dh

Thanks Daniel. Yeh for the most part many homes are the same but you do run into a few that are different. That job took 2 of us from 9:00 till aprox 12:30. There is more shingle on the first floor in th back that I had to do seperatly (re-locate). Though the pics don't show it the concrete was real nasty as well as the house. Here are a couple more pics.

ALL SURFACE
05-18-2008, 11:24 AM
Daniel, Here is a couple of ones we did 2 weeks ago on a Saturday. Different styles!

Mobilwash
05-18-2008, 11:30 AM
I have done several pool decks and screen encloserers and five or six houses just starting out no roofs yet but I want to be educated before I start to look at and bid as I want to do it right. dh

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-18-2008, 10:18 PM
I did this beauty yesturday and I don't think everyone in Florida has seen it yet. LOL. The guy only wanted his concrete drive, walks and house washed when I got there. He was actually getting ready to replace the roof because he thought it was shot until I informed him that I could make it all better for him... He's no longer replacing the roof!

Good Job Larry!
I haven't see EVERY single roof you have done, so I can't say "Like Always".
But this one SURE look great !!

All Seasons Exteriors
05-18-2008, 11:54 PM
As always, "as always" refers to the pics that have been posted from the past to the present. Nothing more, nothing less.

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-19-2008, 02:31 AM
As always, "as always" refers to the pics that have been posted from the past to the present. Nothing more, nothing less.

Then why not SAY that is what it means ?

Peerless
05-19-2008, 03:10 AM
Know what I mean ?

Then the same could be said of the roofs you have cleaned correct?

This thing with you and the other Florida roof cleaners is tired and old.If you can't make a post in another roof cleaning companies thread without letting the gremlins get the best of you just don't post in the thread at all.

Jon the roof looks great :thumbsup:

At this point Squirtgun its not the Mr Tuckers fault.

Peerless
05-19-2008, 03:14 AM

Hes gotta spin it Don.
Poor Chappy can't even make a thread....

All Seasons Exteriors
05-19-2008, 04:47 PM

Then why not SAY that is what it means ?

Probably because he doesn't feel the need to qualify it to you, me or anyone else. :thumbsup: :D

Jon Chapman
05-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Ill take some pics of all the crappy jobs I did. When I left the roof half way done, or killed a bunch of plants and said 'the hell with it" that will satisfy Chris, and he can stay on his "we ALWAYS USE 2 MEN" high horse.

Come to think of it, If i'm high on crack at the time I do a roof or if I am BI-polar and off my meds, can I say I'm a 2 man operation?

All Seasons Exteriors
05-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Ill take some pics of all the crappy jobs I did. When I left the roof half way done, or killed a bunch of plants and said 'the hell with it" that will satisfy Chris, and he can stay on his "we ALWAYS USE 2 MEN" high horse.

Come to think of it, If i'm high on crack at the time I do a roof or if I am BI-polar and off my meds, can I say I'm a 2 man operation?

I think you two should have another "roundtable" with Peerless...... :P :lol: :thumbsup:

All Seasons Exteriors
05-19-2008, 11:16 PM
The "roof cat" is prowling in the shadows...... :-[

Peerless
05-19-2008, 11:57 PM
Roflmao

Man I look fat in that picture. How times have changed :eek:

I'm ready for a lakeland run.

The roof cat and I pulled some nice redfish and trout out this weekend. What a good kid, next year he will be done with school and have his engineering degree.

Just got home from playing playstation 3 with my boys.
We play FIFA 08 $20 a game.
We also play call of duty 4.

Momma won't let me buy a ps3 yet. She is tough.

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-20-2008, 12:25 AM

Hes gotta spin it Don.

No "spinning" here - :oops: http://www.thegrimescene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3564

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-20-2008, 12:28 AM
Roflmao

Man I look fat in that picture. How times have changed :eek:

I'm ready for a lakeland run.

The roof cat and I pulled some nice redfish and trout out this weekend. What a good kid, next year he will be done with school and have his engineering degree.

Just got home from playing playstation 3 with my boys.
We play FIFA 08 $20 a game.
We also play call of duty 4.

Momma won't let me buy a ps3 yet. She is tough.

Peerless
05-20-2008, 01:18 AM

Hes gotta spin it Don.

No "spinning" here - :oops: http://www.thegrimescene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3564

You have spun yourself dizzy sir!

Jon Chapman
05-20-2008, 02:25 PM
Thomas, if your fat, I could use some of that fat.

In case you guys have never met Thomas in person, he's like a Bull. Solid muscle. And a black belt to boot.

Chris should be glad Thomas subcribes to the David Carradine shool of turn the other cheek.

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Thomas, if your fat, I could use some of that fat.

In case you guys have never met Thomas in person, he's like a Bull. Solid muscle. And a black belt to boot.

Chris should be glad Thomas subcribes to the David Carradine shool of turn the other cheek.

Get REAL Jon, we BOTH know NONE of us is gonna risk going to Jail over an Internet argument.

Squirtgun
05-20-2008, 03:54 PM
Apple,
Unfortunately you didn't create nor do you own all things roof cleaning you will have competition.That competition may very well do as good if not a better job than you.Live with it,it's a hard fact of life.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself if it's the other roof cleaners that are causing so much chaos for you or is the man looking back at you.I'll bet the answer will be staring back at you.

You need to get control over whatever it is that's bothering you.You have run from one site to another with this trash and it's is rubbing people wrong.Whatever credibility you may have is being severely damaged and it's largely in part to your actions.
You are disrespecting Bob by dragging this kind of trash here in the same way you did over on TGS.

pressurepros
05-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Good Lord. I never read the roof forums. With no disrespect to the parties involved, I haven't been missing much it seems. Must be that Florida heat.

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-20-2008, 04:05 PM
Apple,
Unfortunately you didn't create nor do you own all things roof cleaning you will have competition.That competition may very well do as good if not a better job than you.Live with it,it's a hard fact of life.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself if it's the other roof cleaners that are causing so much chaos for you or is the man looking back at you.I'll bet the answer will be staring back at you.

You need to get control over whatever it is that's bothering you.You have run from one site to another with this trash and it's is rubbing people wrong.Whatever credibility you may have is being severely damaged and it's largely in part to your actions.
You are disrespecting Bob by dragging this kind of trash here in the same way you did over on TGS.

SquirtGun, you are the SAME person who threatened my life once with a Baseball Bat.
THIS is you and your guys "new strategy".
To attack me, talk behind my back, and when I take up for myself, act like it is ME that is disrespecting Bob.
I have the respect of Zillions of roof cleaners around the world.
That YOU, Phelps, Peerless, Chapman and KJ don't like me, worries me not.
Phelps, Peerless, Chapman and KJ are Local Competitors who are in a market DOMINATED by my company.
Dont think so ?
Do a search for roof cleaning tampa, tile roof cleaning tampa, fl, non pressure roof cleaning tampa fl and SEE.

Squirtgun
05-20-2008, 04:29 PM
Apple,

SquirtGun, you are the SAME person who threatened my life once with a Baseball Bat.
To attack me, talk behind my back, and when I take up for myself, act like it is ME that is disrespecting Bob.
Phelps, Peerless, Chapman and KJ are Local Competitors who are in a market DOMINATED by my company.
Dont think so ?
Do a search for roof cleaning tampa, tile roof cleaning tampa, fl, non pressure roof cleaning tampa fl and SEE.

The only thing I SEE is a man who appears to have let his gremlins get the best of him.I could give 2 chits if you want to make yourself crazy.Just do it away from the BBS's.

Don M.
05-20-2008, 04:32 PM
LOL. Do a google search for "pressure washing St. Louis". I dont think Sean Kennedy "dominates" the pressure washing market.

C'mon Sean, get your gloves on man....you ready for an internet beat down? :P

Peerless
05-20-2008, 08:58 PM
LOL this funny.

Thanks Jon but I am not a Black Belt yet. I am no novice but nowhere near a black belt hehe. Any good martial artist knows the art is to keep the peace...in this case it is being maintained.

Just got home from the gym, this stuff is so motivating. Heavy deep squats to this music Turn this shiot up!
Nothing pumps me more than these boys. They are from my hometown Brooklyn NY. Do you know an Irishmen from Brooklyn that takes any shiot

Turn this up!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY4g-avcqLc

Thad
05-20-2008, 09:25 PM
I tried to listen to it all but I had to kill myself instead.
:(

All Seasons Exteriors
05-20-2008, 11:56 PM
Apple,

Dont think so ?

Let's get something clear here, cupcake.

I'm not part of any agenda toward you other than what's right and wrong. You and your "local competition" really have no bearing (or interest) on/to our company, one way or the other. I'm not your "local competitor" as mapquest places Orlando approximately 82 miles from Brandon, FL. We advertise for commercial work only, in that area. I purposely haven't used "Tampa" as a keyword in our advertising, but I can if you prefer? Your rankings are lower than they've been in quite some time. Are you trying to perpetuate the downward spiral even further? With regard to other relevant words in your area, we are usually found slightly above or below your listing, depending. If you would like some proof, let me know.

Stop chasing the dragon and focus on your own business and it might survive.

"Phelps" out! :thumbsup:

ALL SURFACE
05-21-2008, 12:47 AM
This is for anyone who has at least 5 min and 29 seconds to spare out of their busy lives.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6m2-rjiFb8&feature=related

Peerless
05-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Apple,

Dont think so ?

I'm not part of any agenda toward you other than what's right and wrong. You and your "local competition" really have no bearing (or interest) on/to our company, one way or the other. I'm not your "local competitor" as mapquest places Orlando approximately 82 miles from Brandon, FL. We advertise for commercial work only, in that area. I purposely haven't used "Tampa" as a keyword in our advertising, but I can if you prefer? Your rankings are lower than they've been in quite some time. Are you trying to perpetuate the downward spiral even further? With regard to other relevant words in your area, we are usually found slightly above or below your listing, depending. If you would like some proof, let me know.

You can't change this man Don. He is what he is.

I am curious as to what he defines "dominated"....

Sure as hell aint "dominating" any market I want on the net.

Squirtgun made a great point with his post. He said "You are disrespecting Bob by dragging this kind of trash here in the same way you did over on TGS."

What I want to know is this... The folks over at TGS know that they are harboring a terrorist. He is using the forum as a resource pool of posts to be taken out of context to slander me. He is bringing here to this forum...kinda like what IRan is to IRaq IMO. At what point will the people over at TGS stop allowing this?
They even have members reporting him on a daily basis and had to lock a thread because of their MODERATOR! How funny is that, they have to police there own moderator.

So, they have a choice now...
Keep this monster that has been attacking me and many other respected members on this board TGS and PWI or do what is correct and ethical and stop harboring this terrorist. Everyone knows where he stands in the community. I am sick and tired of having to defend myself from this nut and I will keep doing so and consider anybody or org that allies w/him no better than him.

This is a battle of whats right and wrong and lets see what side they want to align themselves up with. Traffic for the ads generated by a sociopath, narcissistic slandering internet terrorist or will they do the right thing?

Game is OVER now. Lets see what the corners look like when the bell rings.
I know you are reading this BnR, Ron Musgraves owners of the other boards...What do you think about
the behavior of Chris Tucker because he represents your organization on your forums as a "leader " or "expert"????

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-21-2008, 01:34 PM
Is THIS what you are frustrated about Peerless ?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4SUNA_enUS259US259&q=roof+clean ing+tampa+fl&btnG=Search

WHO is "slandering WHO
Re: I Was Wrong
Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 09:14:48 AM Quote by Peerless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats Chris on your recent understandings of chemistry.

Were all of your "beta testers" for the original botched version of applesauce noobies?
One would think an experienced roof cleaner would pick this up.

Glad to see you are at it again Chris.

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-21-2008, 02:18 PM
Apple,

Dont think so ?

Don, your agenda is known ONLY to yourself.
If ANYONE has "had trouble" on the boards, it is YOU.
Delco hates you for your well known temper tantrums, you have had words with Mike Williamson, Ron Musgraves, Russ Spence, Myself, and If I recall, even threatened Rod, Beths husband recently!
You have become violent and confrontational at times, demanding someone you are angry at to "call you, the phones are open"
Maybe it is time to get back on your Meds Don.
You were different when on the EFFEXOR you told me you went off of recently.
Depression is a VERY Real thing Don, and makes us angry at the world.

I did a STUPID thing Don with regards to my web site.
THAT is one reason it has dropped.
I changed my signature from www.saferoofcleaning.com to roof cleaning tampa florida.
This "created" THOUSANDS of anchor text backlinks ALL AT ONCE.
This tripped a Google filter, called an over optimization penalty.
This, and increasing competition dropped me from number one to number 6.
We will see if Google "forgives me" on the next few crawls.
So there is SOME educational value to this thread

DO NOT CONVERT YOUR SIGNATURE LINKS INTO ANCHOR TEXT LINKS IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF POSTS

Google sees this as what it is, search engine manipulation, and will penalize you for it.

Peerless
05-21-2008, 03:20 PM
Is THIS what you are frustrated about Peerless ?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4SUNA_enUS259US259&q=roof+clean ing+tampa+fl&btnG=Search

WHO is "slandering WHO
Re: I Was Wrong
Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 09:14:48 AM Quote by Peerless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats Chris on your recent understandings of chemistry.

Were all of your "beta testers" for the original botched version of applesauce noobies?
One would think an experienced roof cleaner would pick this up.

Glad to see you are at it again Chris.

Rofl...

No Chris we are not mad at you for cornering that keyphrase.
I will ad it to my "to do " list for my next update. All I will have to do is throw in a FL or two where needed
and it will be another keyphrase for me. THANKS!

Back to work for me!
Have a good day folks!

All Seasons Exteriors
05-21-2008, 04:24 PM
DO NOT CONVERT YOUR SIGNATURE LINKS INTO ANCHOR TEXT LINKS IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF POSTS

Google sees this as what it is, search engine manipulation, and will penalize you for it.

At this point, I don't think that too many people other than a few noobs are going to be buying what you're selling with regard to page rank. But since you've chosen to out yourself in the manner you have, I'll consider throwing a few words and ads your way just to populate the search pages in your area.

As far as all the name dropping and other accusations, there's not much else to say other than they're adults and can speak for themselves if that's how they feel. They certainly don't need some bent, insecure woman beater like yourself dragging them down with you. :thumbsup:

All Seasons Exteriors
05-21-2008, 04:40 PM
You can't change this man Don. He is what he is.

I am curious as to what he defines "dominated"....

Sure as hell aint "dominating" any market I want on the net.

Squirtgun made a great point with his post. He said "You are disrespecting Bob by dragging this kind of trash here in the same way you did over on TGS."

What I want to know is this... The folks over at TGS know that they are harboring a terrorist. He is using the forum as a resource pool of posts to be taken out of context to slander me. He is bringing here to this forum...kinda like what IRan is to IRaq IMO. At what point will the people over at TGS stop allowing this?
They even have members reporting him on a daily basis and had to lock a thread because of their MODERATOR! How funny is that, they have to police there own moderator.

So, they have a choice now...
Keep this monster that has been attacking me and many other respected members on this board TGS and PWI or do what is correct and ethical and stop harboring this terrorist. Everyone knows where he stands in the community. I am sick and tired of having to defend myself from this nut and I will keep doing so and consider anybody or org that allies w/him no better than him.

This is a battle of whats right and wrong and lets see what side they want to align themselves up with. Traffic for the ads generated by a sociopath, narcissistic slandering internet terrorist or will they do the right thing?

Game is OVER now. Lets see what the corners look like when the bell rings.
I know you are reading this BnR, Ron Musgraves owners of the other boards...What do you think about
the behavior of Chris Tucker because he represents your organization on your forums as a "leader " or "expert"????

At this point, I've definitely got to give Bob a lot of credit. He runs a nice bbs without having to stoop and whore out people like this little insecure "talking head" just to get some site traffic. The roof cleaning forums on almost all the boards have become trashy and even cancerous in the last two years. We don't see this going on in other cleaning forums.......hmmmm? Maybe one day some of the other administrators will wake up and realize he won't have anywhere to spew his hate if they decide to adopt a little integrity. Speaking of which, do a google search for "ka7niq" and you'll see he's been banned on some other bbs sites (not cleaning related) over the years as well. BnR have a habit of standing on sinking ships until they're up to their chins, but they usually wake up in time to save themselves. Time will tell. :confused:

Back to work......"Phelps" out!

814jeffw
05-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Man Don, grow the blank up!!

Jeff

814jeffw
05-21-2008, 06:24 PM
Hey Chris, I'm a Jeff Gordon fan.....People dislike him also...you wanna' know why??? Because he is the best at what he does. In the words of Dale Sr. "You only need to worry when they stop making noise" He said that to Jeff Gordon one time. So take that for what it's worth. Just sit back and enjoy the publicity man!!

Jeff

All Seasons Exteriors
05-21-2008, 06:34 PM
Man Don, grow the blank up!!

Jeff

You type like you're afraid you're gonna get grounded and I need to grow up?

C'mon, dude....go clean something.

814jeffw
05-21-2008, 06:38 PM
I'm from a wholesome family buddy, unlike you apparently. By the way,.. mostly gay folks say "dude".

Jeff

Bob Williamson
05-21-2008, 06:44 PM
:eek: I say dude often.

814jeffw
05-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Either you're a teenager or you are gay? Which is it??

Jeff

JC
05-21-2008, 06:49 PM

Jeff

He is the guy that runs this site and not someone you want to piss off

Bob Williamson
05-21-2008, 06:51 PM
I wish I was a teenager, that must make me gay :D

814jeffw
05-21-2008, 06:54 PM

Jeff

Big deal, I really don't care, throw me off, as you can see from the amount of posts I've made here, less than ten I think,...and I've been in business since 1996,...I think I can live without it.

Jeff

814jeffw
05-21-2008, 06:55 PM

Yes it must.

ALL SURFACE
05-21-2008, 06:55 PM

Jeff

WOW! :eek: Where did all this testosterone come from. I'm glad everyone had time to look at the you tube video I put on this thread last night! Gee! That did alot of Good! Bob, I did not know you were gay! :eek:

A-PLUS
05-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Real wholesome. Come on here and basicly call someone gay.
Go back to the TGS.

All Seasons Exteriors
05-21-2008, 06:57 PM
That's Gay Bob to you, dude! :D

JC
05-21-2008, 06:58 PM
Hey Larry, stop flirting with Bob, Dude :eek: :lol:

814jeffw
05-21-2008, 06:58 PM
Real wholesome. Come on here and basicly call someone gay.
Go back to the TGS.

What's wrong with saying gay? Isn't that what they call one another? Didn't know it was bad.

Jeff

ALL SURFACE
05-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Fighting out of the red corner we have GAY BOB. :thumbsup:
And his oponent, fighting out of the blue corner we have a wible... :eek: WHATS THAT?

Kory
05-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Come on Dudes get off Jeffs back he obviously know a lot about gays If he knows they use the term dude often.

Kory
05-21-2008, 07:03 PM
Do I here someones closet door opening?

All Seasons Exteriors
05-21-2008, 07:06 PM

Dude, do they still pull their equipment around with a horse and carriage in PA? :-[

814jeffw
05-21-2008, 07:08 PM

Dude, do they still pull their equipment around with a horse and carriage in PA? :-[

Yea, do the crack heads still rob you in FLA?

Jeff

814jeffw
05-21-2008, 07:09 PM
I'm outta' here.... I've sank low enough.

Jeff

ALL SURFACE
05-21-2008, 07:12 PM
Hey don't go....I just got a soda and some popcorn from the consession stand! :'(

All Seasons Exteriors
05-21-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm outta' here.... I've sank low enough.

Jeff

That was the problem in the first place when you jumped on the apple cart.

Time for a shower, dude!

"Phelps" out!

Kory
05-21-2008, 07:47 PM
I am going to Hi-Jack this thread for a moment.

It appears one of my "local cometitors" says I am a snitch. I know who said it. I just wish they had the balls to make the comment to me instead of running there mouth to other locals. If you are going to say something to me, about anyone else friend or foe make sure you have the Balls to say it to them yourself. I do not watch my tounge simply because I do not care. I am not the type to start crap between people most of you do a good enough job of that on your own. These boards are like a soap opera.

Thad
05-21-2008, 08:27 PM

I wish you were a gay teenager so I'm REALLy confused.
Dude.
:confused:

Bob Williamson
05-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Dude, I was just trying to lighten the mood. :thumbsup:

Bob Williamson
05-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Oh... and by the way, you can piss me off all you want.

Mobilwash
05-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Wait!! come back :bangin: :whistle: it was just getting interesting. Can someone get a picture of the back of Bob's vehicle to see if
there is a "Rainbow" sticker so we can settle this once and for all.dh

Bob Williamson
05-21-2008, 08:47 PM
Jarrod, do you have something you would like to admit?

Peerless
05-21-2008, 10:07 PM
Hey I'm the biggest Dude around here :lol:

Peerless
05-21-2008, 10:14 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WmFBOVZ6BLM

Chris
05-21-2008, 11:09 PM
That was cool.

Chris
05-21-2008, 11:11 PM
What is with this new dude who is obviously gay calling others gay and wishes he was younger?

Sounds like he has more in the closet that is trying to bust down the door and shout it out to the world.

How strange.

How did that person get in?

Thad
05-21-2008, 11:12 PM
I don't know but he sure is cute.
>:D

ALL SURFACE
05-21-2008, 11:15 PM
THAT WAS GAY! :lol: :lol:
AHHHHH! I'm just jealous that I didn't find it to post first. Does being jealous of another mans POST make me GAY?

Thad
05-21-2008, 11:17 PM
THAT WAS GAY! :lol: :lol:
AHHHHH! I'm just jealous that I didn't find it to post first. Does being jealous of another mans POST make me GAY?

Duuuuuuuuuuude......
:lol:

Chris
05-21-2008, 11:20 PM
It depends on what post. hahaha

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-22-2008, 12:46 AM

At this point, I don't think that too many people other than a few noobs are going to be buying what you're selling with regard to page rank. But since you've chosen to out yourself in the manner you have, I'll consider throwing a few words and ads your way just to populate the search pages in your area.

As far as all the name dropping and other accusations, there's not much else to say other than they're adults and can speak for themselves if that's how they feel. They certainly don't need some bent, insecure woman beater like yourself dragging them down with you. :thumbsup:

STILL beating that dead horse Don, LOL
You really ARE a desperate man.
WHY am I NOT in PRISON if I am the "woman beater" you claim ?
Not on Probation either.
For the LAST time Don, and you KNOW this.
I live in Hillsborough County, Florida.
The Cops here throw crippled people in jail for traffic tickets out of wheelchairs.
Dont you watch TV ? http://video.aol.com/video-detail/jail-officials-wrestle-woman/1433994210
http://video.ap.org/v/Legacy.aspx?partner=en-ap&g=89c684d9-3541-469f-a7cd-8903d2217a15&f=FLPET&mk=en-ap
Remember when the Eisenbergs had their BABY stolen right out of their house ?
The Cops illegally BUGGED their house w/o a court order, ruined the poor guys reputation, after he lost his child!
Police LIE Don, and they often OVERCHARGE people, in HOPES they will get scared and plead guilty.
SHOW me the CONVICTION for "beating my girlfriend".
I DID spend 30 days in Jail, for violating a restraining order once.
So WHAT ?
My girlfriend and I were together when I SAW you in Orlando, the SAME girlfriend Don.
If things were "so bad" betwen us, and I really BEAT her, as you allege, WTF is she STILL with me for ?
Don, hate to say it, but this is making YOU look bad.
People are gonna see you as the scared, desperate man you really are.
You can't win a roof cleaning discussion with me, so you stoop to TRYING to destroy me with charges that were DROPPED.
Lets SEE if I can post a link to all that BS ?
I have NOTHING to hide.
Lets see if this works ?
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=04049396
Good, it worked, now PUT UP, or SHUT UP, and SHOW where I was CONVICTED of ANY of this ?
I will post some other persons charges, and it will SHOW the disposition at the bottom of the Arrest Report.
It says NOTHING at the bottom of MY disposition because I was NEVER Convicted.
The States Attorney DROPPED all chages.
Now, HERE is one for you Don, ANY relation ?

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=08008251

This guy got 30 YEARS :thumbsup:
He carjacked someone, and got CONVICTED.
HOW do we know ?
We LOOK at the bottom for the disposition
LOOK real good now Don, SEE the 30 year sentence ? :yes:
Now, LOOK at mine. :no: :curse: :oops:
Nice TRY

All Seasons Exteriors
05-22-2008, 01:01 AM

STILL beating that dead horse Don, LOL
You really ARE a desperate man.
WHY am I NOT in PRISON if I am the "woman beater" you claim ?
Not on Probation either.
For the LAST time Don, and you KNOW this.
I live in Hillsborough County, Florida.
The Cops here throw crippled people in jail for traffic tickets out of wheelchairs.
Dont you watch TV ?
Remember when the Eisenbergs had their BABY stolen right out of their house ?
The Cops illegally BUGGED their house w/o a court order, ruined the poor guys reputation, after he lost his child!
Police LIE Don, and they often OVERCHARGE people, in HOPES they will get scared and plead guilty.
SHOW me the CONVICTION for "beating my girlfriend".
I DID spend 30 days in Jail, for violating a restraining order once.
So WHAT ?
My girlfriend and I were together when I SAW you in Orlando, the SAME girlfriend Don.
If things were "so bad" betwen us, and I really BEAT her, as you allege, WTF is she STILL with me for ?
Don, hate to say it, but this is making YOU look bad.
People are gonna see you as the scared, desperate man you really are.
You can't win a roof cleaning discussion with me, so you stoop to TRYING to destroy me with charges that were DROPPED.
Lets SEE if I can post a link to all that BS ?
I have NOTHING to hide.

Go to bed, Dude!
You're recycling garbage faster than you can type it. Kinda like those same recycled pics you keep posting. BTW, your criminal record is a matter of public record, so save all your other blah, blah, blah as well. It all starts and ends right here with you http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/sname01 . If you hadn't done it, it wouldn't be there.....period. Several people have also recently brought to light your racially-charged post on PWI. Ron and BnR are losing more and more credibility by the day for allowing your agendas and nonsense.
You can't win, dude! It's your life and its history of hate, jealousy, insecurity and general ill will toward anyone that doesn't see things your way that haunts you.

The problem and the solution are in the mirror, my friend. I hope you come to terms with your demons one day before it's too late.

I've wasted enough time on you for the day, good night! :D

"Phelps" out.

Peerless
05-22-2008, 01:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUJJ2qgyFd8

Jon Chapman
05-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Dude,
I'm gay and always have been. My mom said I was the gayest baby. My wife hates it though 'cause I'm always whistling. Now that I have teenage boys though, I'm not as gay anymore. In fact sometimes I'm very grouchy.

Oh, wait. Are we talking about the other gay? Never mind(Rosana Rosadana voice.? :P

gr8white
05-22-2008, 09:49 PM
LOL this funny.

Thanks Jon but I am not a Black Belt yet. I am no novice but nowhere near a black belt hehe. Any good martial artist knows the art is to keep the peace...in this case it is being maintained.

Just got home from the gym, this stuff is so motivating. Heavy deep squats to this music Turn this shiot up!
Nothing pumps me more than these boys. They are from my hometown Brooklyn NY. Do you know an Irishmen from Brooklyn that takes any shiot

Turn this up!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY4g-avcqLc

You dont find to many wu-tang fans on these boards... Turn this up!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tBLB97P4ZU&feature=related

amen
05-23-2008, 11:02 PM
wow gone wild it is...........This beats my hp thread.... :D

scrappy
05-24-2008, 12:54 AM

ALL SURFACE
05-24-2008, 12:59 AM
WOW,,,,I'm sensing hostility! :eek:

amen
05-24-2008, 01:04 AM
I just woke up my wife laughing and i peeeeeed my self :lol:

Squirtgun
05-24-2008, 01:05 AM
Quote by Scrappy:HAHAHAHAHA aRE YOU HONESTLY GONNA SIT HERE AND TRY TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE THE CHARGES WERE DROP/DIDN'T STICK/ OR WAS SPONGED FROM YOUR RECORD MEANS IT DIDN'T HAPPEN?!?!?!?

Let me share something with you . . . last year me and 3 buddies did the senior prank at the high school . . .we got caught and i spent 16 hrs in a jail cell . . . I had a class B felony two class A misties and a class C mistie pressed against me . . . all of which were sponged from our records and dropped after 50 hrs of community service. SO for you to say everything was dropped so it didn't happen is not cutting it . .. hell i got a clean record but does that mean i didn't do the senior prank? EXACTLY MY POINT!!!!

you know i'm still kinda new but i've held this in long enough

YOUR AN IDIOT

I MEAN HONESTLY EVERY WEEK THERE IS A NEW APPLE SAUCE OR WHAT THE HELL EVER YOU WANNA CALL IT . AND IM HONESTLY SICK OF YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUS ASS . . . SH AND WATER WILL CLEAN A DAMN ROOF !!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AND YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT IS. . . AND FOR REAL DAWG QUIT FLASHING THAT DAMN SUCCESSFUL BIZ SIGN EVERY 10 MIN. THATS OLDER THAN ME. . . THEN AFTER YOU DO THAT GO TO cvs AND GET YOU SOME JUST FOR MEN AND GET THAT WACK ASS HAIR DO FIXED. aFTER THAT MAYBE YOU CAN GET RID OF THEM BUSTED ASS BROADS YOUR ALWAYS POSTING PICTURES OF AND FIND SOME DECENT ONES. i MEAN FOR REAL DUDE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!
End of Qoute by Scrappy

Hmmmm...................what to say to all that?

Wait,I think I know...............................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

amen
05-24-2008, 01:23 AM
lol no sleep tonight

JC
05-24-2008, 07:12 AM
WOW DJ.... I didnt know you had it in you :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is one of the many reasons why these battles should be off site...

deach
05-24-2008, 09:12 AM
threads gone wild...Man that's exactly right :lol:

Peerless
05-24-2008, 09:19 AM
Yea baby!

gr8white I love wu tang, I grew up with them. I mostly only listen to 36 chambers.
I love ROck, and country also..I guess I Am getting old.

TURN THIS UP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEPF2CNYkfk

This section of the forums should be name "Threads ruined by Apple Roof Cleaning" he would love it because
his co would get an anchored text link roflcopter!!!!!!

gr8white
05-25-2008, 12:49 AM
wu tang, primus, GnR, or any music from the 80's does it for me. Talk about feeling old AND white... I caught myself singing along with Foreigner at a party last week

Jon Chapman
05-25-2008, 10:53 AM
Im sure glad this site isnt optimized.
Dang scrappy, I thought this was just a florida fight.

All Seasons Exteriors
05-25-2008, 01:20 PM
Im sure glad this site isnt optimized.
Dang scrappy, I thought this was just a florida fight.

I think "being indexed" is what you might actually mean? From what I've seen, only the home page and the store page are being crawled.

I tried to bring all this nonsense to light the year before last and there were many that just chose to sit on their hands like Forrest Gump and say nothing. Looks like the chickens finally came home to roost. I'm just curious as to how many people have had to return pumps to Bob or other vendors because their pumps were plugged up with all this unnecessary stuff in their mix. Anyone care to comment?

Don M.
05-25-2008, 02:56 PM
The first time I used "The Mix" I burned a pump up. Brand new 5 GPM Delevan down the tubes. :thumbsup:

Jeff
05-25-2008, 03:21 PM
I love my Xjet :D

Peerless
05-25-2008, 03:33 PM
You guys......

JEEEEEZUS how many times do I have to tell you...

YOu have to stir it up with a boat oar! That way it stays mixed :thumbsup:

Thats what WE DO!

State of the art :lol: :lol:

I don't think you could mix kool aid this way BTW :eek:

All Seasons Exteriors
05-25-2008, 09:53 PM
It's become totally laughable at this point. Ron and his merry band of convicts are talking trash in the PWI mod forum and apple's "girlfriend" is supposed to sign up here and set a few people straight. I guess that's supposed to mean me, scrappy and a few others??? Once again, a black eye for PWI and the other bbs sites associated with this white trash. It's ridiculous how apple thinks he can buy people then expect them to side with him when he gets in over his head. I told him several times that I didn't have a "side" in his little "local competitor" drama, but right is right and wrong is wrong. The genius sets up someone down the road with similiar equipment then starts crying foul when the guy starts to use it and get business. Scrappy hit it on the head, what an idiot!

Be a man, Ron. If you have something to say, you've got my #. I tried to call both #'s I have of yours, but no answers. Your game is weak. BTW, you should just open up and let everyone know what your real motives are for your "roundtables." Rename them the "Rontractor Flatwork Job Fair" and you might have a little more success.

.....weak, weak, weak! :-[

Thad
05-25-2008, 10:43 PM
What sparked off the whole mess this time around?

Wait, never mind.
I don't want to know.

All Seasons Exteriors
05-25-2008, 11:15 PM
What sparked off the whole mess this time around?

Wait, never mind.
I don't want to know.

Did you read all the posts, or are you too busy ironing your turtlenecks? ;)

You're fun to talk to, Thad. ;) :D

Thad
05-25-2008, 11:27 PM
It was a mock turtleneck.
:thumbsup:

I thought you were supposed to be a menswear expert.
Pfffffft.
:rolleyes:

Kory
05-26-2008, 12:58 AM
Watch out for the sign of the beast!

Scott Stone
05-27-2008, 11:41 PM
I did not read all the threads, but I do know that you have been researching me. I assume that you consider me one of Rons "little band of convicts" since I have been a moderator on PWI since its inception. If that is the case, please let me know what you found on me, to cast such a disparaging remark in my direction. Trust me, you won't find anything, unless it was manufactured, or you are concerned about the speeding ticket I got 3 years ago...

All Seasons Exteriors
05-27-2008, 11:56 PM
I did not read all the threads, but I do know that you have been researching me. I assume that you consider me one of Rons "little band of convicts" since I have been a moderator on PWI since its inception. If that is the case, please let me know what you found on me, to cast such a disparaging remark in my direction. Trust me, you won't find anything, unless it was manufactured, or you are concerned about the speeding ticket I got 3 years ago...

Not sure where that came from, but get your facts straight, cupcake. I've always had great respect for you, Scott. If you're blind enough to let some of these clowns bend your ear and drag you into their mess, have at it.

??????????????? :-[

Scott Stone
05-28-2008, 09:25 AM
You made a broad generic implication that everyone involved in PWI was a criminal. You need to temper what you say, cupcake. I have a reputation with my customer base, that provides me with a very good living, and I get real defensive when someone does anything that could potentially cause me harm, or damage my reputation.

Peerless
05-28-2008, 11:01 AM
You made a broad generic implication that everyone involved in PWI was a criminal. You need to temper what you say, cupcake. I have a reputation with my customer base, that provides me with a very good living, and I get real defensive when someone does anything that could potentially cause me harm, or damage my reputation.

I know you have your own problems Scott, but can you imagine being on the receiving end of the guilty parties Don is speaking of?

All of the folks that turned a blind eye to this and speak up now are losing respect FAST!

I read the part where you state:

"I get real defensive when someone does anything that could potentially cause me harm, or damage my reputation."

Hey imagine how the people that are "bashed" everyday on closed forums that you read and know about
and then you see what happens out on the public forums and turn a blind eye. I lost all my pity for
all of you.

And if I am wrong about where and what you see then I am sorry Scott.
But I know many of these people are guilty of exactly what I said.
We just want a clean industry Scott. Tired of dealing with issues like " I get real defensive when someone does anything that could potentially cause me harm, or damage my reputation." on a daily basis by a person that is enabled.

You have to see where we are coming from Scott?
I saw one of the parties Don is refering to quoting him on a different board. Why didn't he quaote and communicate here in the thread he where he quoted?

I wouldn't answer either if I were him...
Posts get cropped and deleted on a daily basis if one of the mods doesn't like you.

No Beef Scott, We want help.

Scott Stone
05-28-2008, 12:25 PM
There are closed forums, but I think that you are mistaken on what happens on them. About the worst it gets is what do we do with SO and so because he is causing problems again. Additionally, unless there is something offensive in a post, they are not deleted on PWI. I am certain of that. I have heard of it happening on grime scene, but it is not Beth and it is not officially sanctioned.

Besides, there is a difference in talking about someone, and what they are doing on a board on a closed forum, and openly calling them a crook.

I think that I should know what happens on closed forums. I am a moderator or have been on most of the boards.

I cannot speak for someone else.

Jeff
05-28-2008, 01:41 PM
lost all my pity for
all of you.

No need to pity me, even if I am one of those crooks on PWI. LOL "All of you" is a pretty broad stroke of the brush, most of the stuff I read isn't much, maybe i am missing something,
I have been in plenty of disagreements on these BB's its usually over stupid politics or over religion, global warming etc etc all pretty laughable stuff. I have stopped pretty much because like everyone else, our customers can see this stuff and no matter who's wrong or right or who's side you are on, to a customer its seems at least unprofessional if not a lot worse than that and i guess some of it may seem criminal. Some of these personal & business attacks or threats of attacks against someone or their biz is just plain wrong and that goes for anyone & everyone (and yes i have been unprofessional in the past, hell I had my 1st internet fight/argument was with Don over at The Cleaner Network he didn't believe I actually did the work I said I did, because I would ask stupid question. So I posted pictures didn't know how to back then, I had several people call me and try to help me post pics, so I guess I could prove it to Don and the others that saw the pissing match post. Well I couldn't post them.guess who called to help me, yep Don, got the pics up and been posting pics ever since

I don't know what my point is really, other than this has got nasty and now I am a criminal because someone asked me a year ago to be a mod on a decent BB

Oh well if someone doesn't like me because I am a mod on PWI, I think its kind of silly....But, I don't really care.

Man, it is good entertainment thou, to bad the customers can see it. I was going to put a microwave in my office so I could have an endless supply of popcorn :lol: :thumbsup:

I Love my Xjet
I love PWING

LIFE IS GOOD

Jeff

All Seasons Exteriors
05-28-2008, 02:01 PM
I'm not going to wallow in this thread much more, but all I can say otherwise is the select few I'm speaking of know who they are. Scott and Jeff have nothing to do with it, nor do most of the others. By definition alone, some are indeed convicts. If that bothers them that much, they should reconcile it within themselves and accept it as part of their life. Don't get mad at others for your past screw-ups. It's childish.

If those involved had chosen to call me rather than start babbling behind my back in the pwi mod forum, all this could've been avoided. God knows Ron has a penchant for calling anybody and everybody at any given time on the clock. :lol:

As Bob has shown, having no mods is the way to go. Disagreements last less time. Posts don't get deleted by insecure mods, etc, etc......I could go on and on, but I won't. Less pot-stirring in general.

Thad
05-28-2008, 02:02 PM
So I posted pictures didn't know how to back then, I had several people call me and try to help me post pics, so I guess I could prove it to Don and the others that saw the pissing match post. Well I couldn't post them.guess who called to help me, yep Don, got the pics up and been posting pics ever since

What an a-hole.

Oh well if someone doesn't like me because I am a mod on PWI, I think its kind of silly....But, I don't really care.

I'm a bad boy, not a criminal.

Jeff
05-28-2008, 05:32 PM
So I posted pictures didn't know how to back then, I had several people call me and try to help me post pics, so I guess I could prove it to Don and the others that saw the pissing match post. Well I couldn't post them.guess who called to help me, yep Don, got the pics up and been posting pics ever since

What an a-hole.

LOL Thad.........but didnt I hear you got busted in Tijuana with a good looking hooker with an adams apple LOL........you bad boy you

JC
05-28-2008, 07:34 PM

What an a-hole.

LOL Thad.........but didnt I hear you got busted in Tijuana with a good looking hooker with an adams apple LOL........you bad boy you

THAD??? DUUUUUUUUDE???? :lol: :lol:

Peerless
05-29-2008, 08:58 AM
Jeff, you are right "all of you" is a broad stroke. My bad, you guys know what is going on..no beef man.

You know we are cool, I think people know who the guilty party is.

And that is all one can ask for.
Now most know what is going on and the ones that knew..well most know that now also!
So lets sit back and watch the stuff roll downhill.

A lot of stuff you guys don't know. Like how having friends that are internet network security engineers
can show you a world of data. Habits, habits habits..lol and IP jugglers don't work folks...
Get you some wrong reviews on the net and watch some nut spend hours every day on your site and you will start protecting your azz also. Everything you do on the net can be tracked. Go to your friends comp and do your dirty work even juggle your IP and you still have months of data habits and trends pointing back at you.

Dig it deeper...

Jeff
05-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Jeff, you are right "all of you" is a broad stroke. My bad, you guys know what is going on..no beef man.

You know we are cool, I think people know who the guilty party is.

And that is all one can ask for.
Now most know what is going on and the ones that knew..well most know that now also!
So lets sit back and watch the stuff roll downhill.

A lot of stuff you guys don't know. Like how having friends that are internet network security engineers
can show you a world of data. Habits, habits habits..lol and IP jugglers don't work folks...
Get you some wrong reviews on the net and watch some nut spend hours every day on your site and you will start protecting your azz also. Everything you do on the net can be tracked. Go to your friends comp and do your dirty work even juggle your IP and you still have months of data habits and trends pointing back at you.

Dig it deeper...

Cool, Some screwy stuff.

hope it all drops off