PDA

View Full Version : Peerless Roof Cleaning @ Youtube!

Peerless
05-17-2008, 04:35 PM
My first clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEouUxFa9sk

douseahouse
05-17-2008, 05:51 PM
you guys in florida do great work on the tile roofs but i am told that "even a caveman could do it". we do not have many tile roofs in my area so i have never had the pleasure of doing one. the video was great but i ran out of popcorn waiting on the first intermission.

keep up the good work peerless,

rando

ALL SURFACE
05-17-2008, 06:05 PM
Nice pics Thomas. Maybe you should have used stairway to heaven for the audio though. You could have gotten at least 4 more minutes out of that. LOL :thumbsup:

Peerless
05-18-2008, 01:50 AM
Thanks guys,

You are correct Rando , using bleach to clean roofs is pretty simple stuff.
Gets kinda dangerous but what isn't?

We both are selling a cleaning service...Thats how we make our money. Of course getting better and faster at your trade will make you money, it is the ability to sell your service that will sink or swim ya in the end IMO.

Hey All Surface,
How is it going?

Ya it was a long clip I know. Next one will be shorter. That was actually a revised one that was loafing around on my drive. I polished her up with some new content and let her fly...
Take it easy mang :thumbsup:

HotShot
05-18-2008, 02:32 AM
Great title...that should help in the google searches ;)

Mobilwash
05-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Nice Vid!! I watched all 8 mins amazing how clean they get I have never been able to get the black streaks completely clean on the stucco surface guess I don't have the right chem mix. dh

JC
05-18-2008, 12:06 PM
You should look into time lapse video. The customer could watch a 2+hour house/roof wash in a few minutes

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-18-2008, 02:14 PM
Great title...that should help in the google searches ;)
Kinda similar in name to MY video ?
Ya THINK ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrs3WfU1gt0

Peerless
05-19-2008, 03:23 AM
Here Chris...

That last leg you are standing on is starting to look real bad.

Take some link juice, you need it!

Peerless
05-19-2008, 03:26 AM
Nice Vid!! I watched all 8 mins amazing how clean they get I have never been able to get the black streaks completely clean on the stucco surface guess I don't have the right chem mix. dh

You need to add alcohol or borax to bleach to make it work :lol: :lol: :lol:
j/k don't waste your time bro, its an inside joke!

Jon Chapman
05-19-2008, 08:38 PM
Nice pics Thomas. Maybe you should have used stairway to heaven for the audio though. You could have gotten at least 4 more minutes out of that. LOL :thumbsup:

No that song is perfect. "Death and hatred to mildew"

Chris, your a certified ass. no two ways about it.

Mobilwash
05-19-2008, 11:29 PM
Well give it up :rolleyes: Whats the joke!!

Peerless
05-20-2008, 12:08 AM
hang around awhile brother... won't take long till you pick it up ;)

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-20-2008, 12:14 AM
Here Chris...

That last leg you are standing on is starting to look real bad.

Take some link juice, you need it!

LOL, just SO everyone KNOWS who you are http://www.thegrimescene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3564
You didn't even HAVE a web site a few years ago.
You went by THOMAS - Look at the signature, NO WEB SITE
And, you were using 70 percent CHLORINE too :eek:
You ACTED like you were my friend, until like a dumb azz I shared what pump to use.
I loaned you tools, air compressor, extension wand, sent you work.
And you TURNED on me.
Next thing I knew, my web page titles and text were ripped off, including MY links, links I worked HARD for, until a local knock off artist like you comes along and asks to be added.
HTF can they say NO, after I paved the way ?
Then you have the NERVE to come on here, and disrespect me, to QUESTION me, when here you are using 70 percent chlorine just a few years ago ?
You are one sick Boy Thomas.
You THINK my "secret" to being highly ranked in web searches is because I teach roof cleaning, and get pleanty of hits, but you are wrong.
My "secret" is I work my azz off, and have been around a LONG time.
I dont have instructions to a PVC wand on MY web site like your NEW friend Phelps.
If ANYONE is looking for web hits, this IS a way to get them.

The instructions for both Apple Sauce and Cider are on EVERY forum, there for EVERYONE, W/O visiting my web site.
NOW, perhaps people can SEE just WHERE YOU WERE AT jus a few years ago by reading YOUR thread.
Like your NEW buddy Phelps sais Thomas
Game Over :thumbsdown:

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-20-2008, 12:22 AM

No that song is perfect. "Death and hatred to mildew"

Chris, your a certified ass. no two ways about it.

Well, being called an ass by you is better then what you USED to call me, LOL
Remember ?
Chris from Apple is the Anti Christ, isn't that right Jon ?

All Seasons Exteriors
05-20-2008, 12:26 AM
Hey tool,

I already told ya 'bout 70-80 times now. I'm not "siding" with anybody, but I'm not gonna sit around and waste time on a narcisistic troublemaker either. Your insecurities just keep coming further and further out. Don't keep stirring up trouble online, it's trashy.

I know when to fish and when to cut bait. You got fished.....then got cut. :thumbsup:

Peerless
05-20-2008, 12:52 AM
*deep scary microphone voice* Warning you have entered the Spin Zone*/deep scary microphone voice*

Well to clarify what our great forum and roof cleaning asset has said...

First, If you read the thread you will learn I had met a "large" roof cleaning co here locally. These folks
are the real deal folks and 95% of any of you have never heard of them. They don't troll forums.
After speaking with the gent I learned he leaves 12% thats 100% solution on roofs. His mix is nothing like
I have ever seen. He did not share it with me but I saw it in action and let me tell you folks sticky doesn't give it justice.

So, this brings us to where my great "buddy" Mr Tucker wants you the reader to believe I am leaving a 70% mix on roofs. I will show you where he is applying spin..

Here I am saying:

"I'm in the middle of a large condo roof cleaning gig....Is leaving the chloro on
the roof going to hurt the color/glaze of the tile? I have been rinsing it off for a long time and fighting the huge amount of time and money I must pay my ground man(human $12p/hr water sprinkler)."

So you can see, I was in the middle of cleaning 200 tile roofs for a HOA. I was not using that strong of a mix and as you just read I was RINSING it off. Here I am again:

"This boggled my mind but after some research and many many days up on the
roof rinsing I think this may be the ticket. Opine on this for me please:"

Also you will notice I used the word "if" in the words after.

Now that you know what is really going on with this thread MR tucker is trying to use to slander me with
I'll bring a few more things to the light.

And bet your azz this is slander. Look at the date in that thread...APril of 05. I stopped posting on TGS after
an arguement years ago. I have not posted one time in years. Chris pulled the thread up in effort to spin it into showing folks I am leaving 70% solution on roofs. No that wasn't an "autopost" either. And I will let you know the company I am refering to makes him and I look like nobodies and he leaves 100% of his 12% on roofs.
Chris wants you to think that I learned everything I know from him. He tells all of our customers that
and uses YOU the noobie here looking to learn as sales pitch also claiming he is "nationally known roof teacher". I bet he doesn't know who I have spoken with locally that he "spilled the beans" to before.
He has told me and I know he has told many others he wants to make it look complicated.

Now about the pump the keywords and "paving the way" ROTFLMAO!
This is his goto card when he is in the corner squirming around like a lil rat.
As you can see in the picture we were on good terms at one point. I was warned and warned by people that know him to STAY AWAY but I am a fair guy and give everybody a clean white sheet (what I want in return)....

I had an Udor zeta on order
and Chris insisted I switch to a air dia pump. Chris did not invent the air dia pump FYI.
If I could go back I would get the Udor as it would fit my needs better. The air dia pump is no doubt a KICK ASS roof cleaning pump but thats about it IMO.

Keywords LOL he thinks he owns NOn pressure roof cleaning roof cleaning tampa blah blah blah
How else would YOU market your roof cleaning biz in Tampa lol <---- I just stole them again!!

The great thing about his latest posting is I don't have to return to TGS to defend myself now!
What an idiot!

Peerless
05-20-2008, 01:17 AM
HAHA I just went and read the entire thread and found this post I made:

"It seems to me that it is all about finding the correct strength for the dirt/mold
you need to remove. Make it strong enough to kill/clean it with one good pass, so nothing runs. I think I may start taking the temp of the tile roofs. The hotter the better. I ran up a ladder on a unit I did about 2 days ago and put my nose
down close to the tile and it didn't have a strong smell at all. I'm actually using
stronger chloro but much less! Now I just want it thick..thick like honey."

Shows you I was using a dynamic mix system then with the strength of my mix. Not the 70% solution Chris wants you to think I was using. 70% was chosen so with the feedback I received I could gage safely how long the bleach decomposes. If I make my data from a solution like 70% then when I use a lower % mix I know the bleach will have decomposed.

Thank you Chris for showing everybody the lengths I have gone with my roof cleaning service.
From this thread people can see I take temps of roofs and research research research how and what I want my mix to do. Now do you know why Mr Tucker from Apple Roof Cleaning of Tampa wants you to believe he "Taught" me everything? He knows I know WTF I AM DOING

Can you imagine the test and data I have learned since then?
I will tell you BLEACH AND TSP is all you need.

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-20-2008, 11:57 AM
Though you learned a LOT from me Thomas, you refuse to acknowledge it.
But we KNOW the truth.
You have the BEST Roof Cleaning pump in the world, thanks to my STUPIDIY.
I SHOULD have let you buy the Udor.

Thomas, you are a NEWBIE compared to me.
That is not disrespectful, it is the truth.

Heck, you were PRESSURE WASHING roofs just a few years ago, LOL
Now, here you are, trying to FOOL people into thinking YOU are an "expert" :confused:
Thomas, you are a likeable guy, but sometimes your EGO needs it's own ZIP CODE.

In THIS post, we are gonna SEE your 50/50 "ARMA APPROVED" solution, LOL :confused:
THEN, hold on tight, we are gonna SEE you TELL us HOW "Pressure Washing A Tile Roof is better" and HOW a surface cleaner "don't hurt" a Tile Roof . :confused:

I rest my case

Read ?

(#23)

Thomas
TGS Silver Member

May 25th, 04, 01:08 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awsome site and very informative:]

I live in Florida and we get many calls to wash these kinds of roofs.
I have tried both ways of washing them. I have an electric flow pump
on my trailor and I mix up a 50/50 wash of pool chloro/all purpose and H2O.
I can project the wash from a ladder or from the ground and cover the roof
from top to the bottom. With this I have to spend lots of time watering and I run regular garden sprinklers in the spots I feel the plants need the most attention. The roof tiles would have to look brittle and loose for me to use this method. I find on the same job this method yields sub par results and takes 2x as long. You fight rinse marks and some spots just dont come clean.

If the tiles (which is about 90% of the time) look like they are solid and the roof is safe for pressure washing, I use my surface cleaner. I find this method to be just as safe as I have never had a problem with either methods and extremely faster, yielding an absolute hands down better looking wash. I worked for a roofer when I was in college so I know how to walk and working on the roof comes easy to me. I just washed a four townhome building and it had flat cement sunrise coloerd tiles. I used my surface cleaner and then rinsed it with a light chloro solution. I had one corner tile fall that I told them would possibly fall and I repaired it for them and gave them a replacement tile in case they ever needed it. I wouldnt have even considered chemical washing this and I had zero decolorization on the tiles. The project took me two days by myself and I would say four by chemical wash. Shingle roofs are the only ones I chemical wash. What would some of you all have down with the townhome project? I dont see why using a surface cleaner harms cement or barrel tile roofs. Older beat upt tiles ya...

JC
05-20-2008, 12:03 PM
If you guys want to fight, take it off site... I could care less about who learned what from whom

Peerless
05-20-2008, 12:35 PM
If you guys want to fight, take it off site... I could care less about who learned what from whom

He has said he is the "King of Chaos". This is how this man operates. It does not stop with me or chappy, everybody knows who and what this man is capable of including the board owners. The roof cleaning forums IMO are nothing more than sewers ATM because of him.

Now I will address the latest internet vomit by Chris Tucker of Apple Roof CLeaning.

Thank you again, Chris for allowing me the opportunity to show the good readers what kinds of work I have done.

Take a look in my Youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEouUxFa9sk and you will see a roof restoration process taking place. This is a old tile roof that has lost color to years and years of mold eating away at it. Removing 20 plus years of mold and lichen build up is a must before sealing and coating the roof. Ask any painter, they want a clean dry surface.
I have done paint preps for HUGE buildings where inspectors come in and look at and feel ALL OVER the building for oxidation/dust/mildew etc. The work is done in stages.

Back to my point.
When you apply coating to a tile roof you must rinse it off with some pressure to achieve this surface prep.

Now in this post I was in a townhome division. They had letters from the HOA handed out to have the roof cleaned. Another NON PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING co got all of the first customers of about 57 unit subdivision. Those first few roofs the plant damage was so bad they ran the company out of the HOA and was told never to return!

So I had customer literally crying while I was cleaning the roofs. Some folks totally refused to have it done chemically because they were so afraid and I told them in them I would do the best I could for them.
They had to have the roof cleaned.

What would you have done? Also, look a the date 04. I still prep tile roofs in this manner when the job calls for it.

Peerless
05-20-2008, 12:43 PM
just so you folks know it is thunder and rain here atm.
Nobody is working on roofs even the great roof teacher chris tucker LOL :eek:

Jon Chapman
05-20-2008, 02:22 PM

I'll say this again to you JC. YOu dont have to read it if you dont like the content.

Some of us have tried to take off site with Chris. I spent almost an hour on the phone with him a couple weeks ago. He continues to bash everyone around him on the boards. He's insecure and can't figure out how to best the competition with out bashing them both online and to customers. instead of selling the quality of his work, he bashes everyone else. Thats why some of his competitors are picking up business in his area, not because of price undercutting as he would have you believe.

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-20-2008, 02:28 PM

He has said he is the "King of Chaos". This is how this man operates. It does not stop with me or chappy, everybody knows who and what this man is capable of including the board owners. The roof cleaning forums IMO are nothing more than sewers ATM because of him.

Now I will address the latest internet vomit by Chris Tucker of Apple Roof CLeaning.

Thank you again, Chris for allowing me the opportunity to show the good readers what kinds of work I have done.

Take a look in my Youtube video and you will see a roof restoration process taking place. This is a old tile roof that has lost color to years and years of mold eating away at it. Removing 20 plus years of mold and lichen build up is a must before sealing and coating the roof. Ask any painter, they want a clean dry surface.
I have done paint preps for HUGE buildings where inspectors come in and look at and feel ALL OVER the building for oxidation/dust/mildew etc. The work is done in stages.

Back to my point.
When you apply coating to a tile roof you must rinse it off with some pressure to achieve this surface prep.

Now in this post I was in a townhome division. They had letters from the HOA handed out to have the roof cleaned. Another NON PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING co got all of the first customers of about 57 unit subdivision. Those first few roofs the plant damage was so bad they ran the company out of the HOA and was told never to return!

So I had customer literally crying while I was cleaning the roofs. Some folks totally refused to have it done chemically because they were so afraid and I told them in them I would do the best I could for them.
They had to have the roof cleaned.

What would you have done? Also, look a the date 04. I still prep tile roofs in this manner when the job calls for it.

Wow, I can SEE you have a difficult time admitting stuff Thomas.
You can TRY and spin it however you want, but ALL these roofs were NOT being "paint prepped".
As a matter of fact, you talk of Pressure Washing giving better APPEARANCE.
WTF would you be concerned with "appearance" if they were being "Paint Prepped"
Game Over.

""If the tiles (which is about 90% of the time) look like they are solid and the roof is safe for pressure washing, I use my surface cleaner. {NO MENTION OF "PAINT PREP"}If the tiles (which is about 90% of the time) look like they are solid and the roof is safe for pressure washing, I use my surface cleaner. {NO MENTION OF "PAINT PREP"} I find this method to be just as safe as I have never had a problem with either methods and extremely faster, yielding an absolute hands down better looking wash. {NO MENTION OF "PAINT PREP"} I worked for a roofer when I was in college so I know how to walk and working on the roof comes easy to me. I just washed a four townhome building and it had flat cement sunrise coloerd tiles. I used my surface cleaner {NO MENTION OF "PAINT PREP"} and then rinsed it with a light chloro solution. I had one corner tile fall that I told them would possibly fall and I repaired it for them and gave them a replacement tile in case they ever needed it. I wouldnt have even considered chemical washing {NO MENTION OF "PAINT PREP"} this and I had zero decolorization on the tiles. The project took me two days by myself and I would say four by chemical wash. Shingle roofs are the only ones I chemical wash. What would some of you all have down with the townhome project? I dont see why using a surface cleaner harms cement or barrel tile roofs. {NO MENTION OF "PAINT PREP"} Older beat upt tiles ya...

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-20-2008, 02:33 PM

I'll say this again to you JC. YOu dont have to read it if you dont like the content.

Some of us have tried to take off site with Chris. I spent almost an hour on the phone with him a couple weeks ago. He continues to bash everyone around him on the boards. He's insecure and can't figure out how to best the competition with out bashing them both online and to customers. instead of selling the quality of his work, he bashes everyone else. Thats why some of his competitors are picking up business in his area, not because of price undercutting as he would have you believe.

Insecure ?
Hardly
My business is doing very WELL, considering the economy.
Why dont you TELL the TRUTH ?
That I have sent work to YOU, Peerless, Phelps, AND KJ.
Yeah, business SUCKS, LOL

Peerless
05-20-2008, 02:34 PM
grasping at straws here folks....

Chappy hit the nail on the head.

So glad everybody gets to see your true colors Chris. You are teaching all right!

Peerless
05-20-2008, 02:42 PM

Insecure ?
Hardly
My business is doing very WELL, considering the economy.
Why dont you TELL the TRUTH ?
That I have sent work to YOU, Peerless, Phelps, AND KJ.
Yeah, business SUCKS, LOL

Another opportunity to clarify how this sociopath operates.

He likes to purchase your alliance with what you need. It may work for a while but when the party finally fig's out what he really is ....

well you see how they act towards him now.

He tried to buy me with the pump advice and roofs.....YOU CAN't BUY MY LOVE MR TUCKER!
He tried to buy Don Phelps by sending him work....You see where the are at now
He tried the same thing with chappy....look he even had his arm around him, look at where we are at now.
He tried to buy KJ....KJ is defending himself now over at the grime scene from Chris where he is a MODERATOR! What is the mgt thinking over there? At least they locked one of the threads he was terrorizing after many members reported Chris.

Not good folks....

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-20-2008, 03:08 PM
I suggest YOU are the Sociopath Mr Peerless.
Even when you are busted by your own words, you try and weasel out of it.
I dont NEED or WANT Chapman, Kj's or YOUR "Love", or Phelps either.
I TRIED to be nice to you, but you revealed your true intentions.
Now you try and turn it all around that I "tried to buy your "Love"

Now Thomas, I spend HOURS a day on the phone with roof cleaners all over the country.
I am president of a Singles Group of 1000 + Members.
But I "Need" your Love, ROTFFLMFAO

[attachment deleted by admin]

rickmoore45
05-20-2008, 06:21 PM
not to change the subject,but I am curious about whether you apply your chems. on the roof while the roof is dry or do you wet the roof down first. I have only done a couple of roofs in my time and they came out o/k. I just use a mixture of bleach and water with a little Power House cleaner. The roofs I did were for a couple of old timers that asked me to do the roof while I washed the houses. It was in the evening on both occasions that I can remember so the roof was not hot. What about in the middle of the day when the sun is out? How do you guys do it, wet it down first or just apply the chems? I normally just do residential house washing, but I am going to get away from the deck work and hit the roof market in my area.

ALL SURFACE
05-20-2008, 06:32 PM
not to change the subject,but I am curious about whether you apply your chems. on the roof while the roof is dry or do you wet the roof down first. I have only done a couple of roofs in my time and they came out o/k. I just use a mixture of bleach and water with a little Power House cleaner. The roofs I did were for a couple of old timers that asked me to do the roof while I washed the houses. It was in the evening on both occasions that I can remember so the roof was not hot. What about in the middle of the day when the sun is out? How do you guys do it, wet it down first or just apply the chems? I normally just do residential house washing, but I am going to get away from the deck work and hit the roof market in my area.
Always try to apply the mix when the roof is DRY. Wet roofs repell the mix and it does a lousy job cleaning. You want yourmix to stick to the surface and do its thing. Thats why the bushes and plants get watered to repell the mix. Kinda sucks working in the heat but the mix actually works much faster on a hot roof whether it be tile or shingle. Hope this helps... :thumbsup:

rickmoore45
05-20-2008, 06:40 PM
Thanks alot for the tip. I appreciate your expertise.

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Thanks alot for the tip. I appreciate your expertise.

Hello Rick, and welcome!
This Power House, what is in it ?
I see lots of House Washers talking about it ?
Do you know where I can see an MSDS for it ?

rickmoore45
05-20-2008, 06:48 PM
I don't want to offend anyone on this site but I get powerhouse from Sunbrite Supply. It is a great housewash. I want to try the simple cherry I hear about on this site. If you need it I can get the msds info from my trailer, or check Sunbrites Website.

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-20-2008, 06:54 PM
I don't want to offend anyone on this site but I get powerhouse from Sunbrite Supply. It is a great housewash. I want to try the simple cherry I hear about on this site. If you need it I can get the msds info from my trailer, or check Sunbrites Website.

I need it Rick, couldn't find it on the web site.
Many people in my area use Simple Cherry in housewash, and for roof cleaning too.

rickmoore45
05-20-2008, 07:04 PM
I have it in front of me but I don't know how to post it. Either pull up sunbritesupplies.com and look at the housewashes. When you see powerhouse just look at the msds. Unless there is something specific on the sheet that I can relay to you. Sorry I am not the computer literate type. I know enough to get by.
Product name is powerhouse product code 22410. Hope this helps.

Apple Roof Cleaning
05-20-2008, 09:18 PM
No big deal, just chemical curiosity.

ALL SURFACE
05-20-2008, 09:25 PM
No big deal, just chemical curiosity.

I had that problem from age 11 until I was 38yrs old.... :eek:

amen
05-22-2008, 06:42 PM
wow its getting hot in here so take off all your cloths

Thad
05-22-2008, 10:14 PM
wow its getting hot in here so take off all your cloths

Duuuuuuuuuuude......
:rolleyes:

Bryan C
05-23-2008, 10:05 AM
I can't get enough of this stuff. Almost as good as the pissing match I had with Piedmont. All over who is the "best" at roof cleaning?

scrappy
05-23-2008, 04:01 PM

Squirtgun
05-24-2008, 01:15 AM
I can't get enough of this stuff. Almost as good as the pissing match I had with Piedmont. All over who is the "best" at roof cleaning?

That's easy.............

The Roof Cleaning Guru Don Phelps

Peerless
05-24-2008, 09:23 AM
The experienced roof cleaners know roof cleaning is easy and we are not arguing who is the best.

This is a simple battle of right and wrong. Nobody cares who is the "Best" well maybe one guy but that is because of his wand not his roof cleaning abilities.

I read a bumper sticker the other day it said..

"evil prospers when good people let it"

it read something like that.

Don M.
05-24-2008, 01:55 PM
None of you know what your talking about, it takes Sodium Hydroxide to successfully clean a roof. To clean really well here is a great recipe that will make a roof brand new, literally...

5 gallons of Roof Magicx2

2 lbs of f18
2 lbs of RAD stripper
10lbs of HD 80

9.95 gallons of water.

Watch the roof stains disappear along with your shoes :lol:

ALL SURFACE
05-24-2008, 02:21 PM
None of you know what your talking about, it takes Sodium Hydroxide to successfully clean a roof. To clean really well here is a great recipe that will make a roof brand new, literally...

2 lbs of f18
2 lbs of RAD stripper
10lbs of HD 80

9.95 gallons of water.

And all this time i've been using muratc acid! I'll try the new mix Don. Thanks for the tip! :no:

Jeff
05-24-2008, 03:54 PM

2 lbs of f18
2 lbs of RAD stripper
10lbs of HD 80

9.95 gallons of water.

And all this time i've been using muratc acid! I'll try the new mix Don. Thanks for the tip! :no:

No you 1st put 12% on roof then you throw matching amounts of muratic and watch it foam. OH you might also run for your life

ALL SURFACE
05-24-2008, 04:07 PM

2 lbs of f18
2 lbs of RAD stripper
10lbs of HD 80

9.95 gallons of water.

No you 1st put 12% on roof then you throw matching amounts of muratic and watch it foam. OH you might also run for your life
LMAO..........And customers thought sh smelled bad! :whistle:

Peerless
05-25-2008, 03:29 PM
I bet that stuff would be sticky!
Stir it up with a boat oar! :lol: :lol: :lol:

4000PSI
05-27-2008, 02:46 PM
KJ is defending himself now over at the grime scene from Chris where he is a MODERATOR! What is the mgt thinking over there? At least they locked one of the threads he was terrorizing after many members reported Chris.

Regardless of who's the moderator, that's par for the course over at TGS. MODs can say whatever they please to you and it's all good. You speak out of turn, and you're infracted! Call them on their ridiculous behavior and they will kick you off the system. And to add insult to injury they will deny everything and delete all posts threads that show otherwise.

Do yourself a favor and just avoid TGS...

FCPWLLC
05-27-2008, 03:13 PM
Phillip,

That signature is too funny. I love the American way. :thumbsup:

ALL SURFACE
05-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Phil I just mailed you a check for $25.00 for a spot! Thanks,,, Got to grab one while they last. They be going quick! :thumbsup: :D

4000PSI
05-27-2008, 03:26 PM
Got you in!

Since demand is so high, I've got to be fair to everyone. So here's the deal:

* I won't sell more than 20 spots. After that, the threads will get a little too long to red nicely.
* Spaces are sold on a contract basis (min 6 months, prepaid)
* Spaces are sold top to bottom based on the highest bid.

Example: Jeff bid $300/month and prepaid for 6 months. Larry bid $250/mo and prepaid for 12 months. Jeff gets top spot, Larry gets the #2 spot. In 6 months, Larry can bid again on the #1 spot, but is guaranteed the #2 spot for 2 more months if he loses.

ALL SURFACE
05-27-2008, 03:32 PM
What kinda buisiness you running Phil. You said I won the bid for the 2nd spot and you put me in #4... And I already mailed the check! :'(

4000PSI
05-27-2008, 03:35 PM
What kinda business you running Phil. You said I won the bid for the 2nd spot and you put me in #4... And I already mailed the check! :'(

Actually, I said; "Example: Jeff bid $300/month and prepaid for 6 months. Larry bid $250/mo and prepaid for 12 months. Jeff gets top spot, Larry gets the #2 spot."

Now if you want to add an extra zero to that check, I think we can you get from "example" to "reality"

ALL SURFACE
05-27-2008, 03:40 PM
OOOOPS! Ya got me. :surrender: I guess I needed to watch out for the Astrix! :D DAMN fine print.... :bash:

Sparklean
05-27-2008, 04:00 PM
Which Chris, as there are a few?

KJ is defending himself now over at the grime scene from Chris where he is a MODERATOR! What is the mgt thinking over there? At least they locked one of the threads he was terrorizing after many members reported Chris.

Jeff
05-27-2008, 05:10 PM
What kinda business you running Phil. You said I won the bid for the 2nd spot and you put me in #4... And I already mailed the check! :'(

Actually, I said; "Example: Jeff bid $300/month and prepaid for 6 months. Larry bid $250/mo and prepaid for 12 months. Jeff gets top spot, Larry gets the #2 spot."

Now if you want to add an extra zero to that check, I think we can you get from "example" to "reality"

Phil $300, NO PROBLEM, My best buddy in the whole world President George W. Bush just sent me a check for $1800.00 I love that guy anybody talk crap about our Commander is going to get their butt kicked. Man if he could just send one of those checks every week!

God bless you Mr. Bush

4000PSI
05-27-2008, 05:21 PM
if he could just send one of those checks every week!

Repeat after me: FAIR TAX... FAIR TAX...

Google "fair tax prebate"

JC
05-27-2008, 06:31 PM
Oh crap, only two spots left :eek:

Phil, put me down for 6 months, and ahh, the check is in the mail with Larry's :thumbsup: :lol:

scrappy
05-27-2008, 07:10 PM
you'll have my check the second tuesday of next week. . . but go ahead and put me down lol

Squirtgun
05-27-2008, 07:37 PM
Myself and Bob get the last 2 spots.

Phillip just became a made man. >:D

4000PSI
05-27-2008, 11:48 PM
Myself and Bob get the last 2 spots.

I'm on it!

Jon Chapman
05-28-2008, 06:00 PM

Phil $300, NO PROBLEM, My best buddy in the whole world President George W. Bush just sent me a check for $1800.00 I love that guy anybody talk crap about our Commander is going to get their butt kicked. Man if he could just send one of those checks every week!

God bless you Mr. Bush

See, now this pisses me off. How long have I supported Bush, through thick and thin, and I still havnt gotten my check yet, while Mr. Commie Liberal Pinko Fascist himself who hates Bush gets His.
There just aint no justice. :thumbsdown:

Jeff
05-28-2008, 06:58 PM

God bless you Mr. Bush

See, now this pisses me off. How long have I supported Bush, through thick and thin, and I still havnt gotten my check yet, while Mr. Commie Liberal Pinko Fascist himself who hates Bush gets His.
There just aint no justice. :thumbsdown:

LOL, My wife just asked me what was so funny, now she read it and is laughing too LOL LOL LOL

I heard they lost 350,000 of the checks, wouldnt that be funny is some crackhead is smoking your check right now.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Your truly

JL. I Love BUSH

Jeff
05-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Thanks Jon, I had a rough day today and I'm still laughing

Maybe you should vote Democratic this year, maybe they will get your check to you

ALL SURFACE
05-28-2008, 07:01 PM
I can't help but laugh...... That was pretty funny! :lol:

4000PSI
05-28-2008, 07:09 PM

Very simple explanation: GWB's already got your vote...

STILL the funniest post this week... :lol:

Peerless
05-29-2008, 09:06 AM
Kooks will be kooks.....kermit the frog could win against obama lol

Phillip what an idea, but the price is kinda steep and the links aren't active.
Can we barter somehow? I still want in on the action.

Maybe keywords?

I have a lot of roof cleaning experience, we could barter my knowledge. Call me up and I will answer any questions you can't for your roof cleaning questions posts.

:lol:

4000PSI
05-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Phillip what an idea, but the price is kinda steep and the links aren't active.
Can we barter somehow? I still want in on the action.

Maybe keywords?

I have a lot of roof cleaning experience, we could barter my knowledge. Call me up and I will answer any questions you can't for your roof cleaning questions posts.

Remember, I'm not a Democrat. If you want my favors, bring cash or stay home...

Jon Chapman
06-01-2008, 03:44 PM
I heard they lost 350,000 of the checks, wouldnt that be funny is some crackhead is smoking your check right now.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Your truly

JL. I Love BUSH
[/quote]

And these are the same people we want to run our health care?

4000PSI
06-19-2008, 02:25 PM
And these are the same people we want to run our health care?

One and the same!