PDA

View Full Version : New Board

Bob Williamson
05-22-2008, 08:24 PM
I created this new board because of some of the bashing that takes place here at times.

Since I don't want to ban people, moderate or take sides I will move these types of threads here.

JC
08-06-2008, 05:13 PM
I was talking about this very thing last night with someone, you must have read out minds :thumbsup:

bigchaz
08-06-2008, 05:49 PM
Yea he must have read your mind 3 months ago when it got put up
:)
hah

JC
08-06-2008, 06:21 PM
OOhhhhh crap :eek:

I thought this was another board specificly for starting arguments or finishing them. Something other then the "gone Wild" section

Apple Roof Cleaning
08-07-2008, 01:42 AM
This was a good idea Bob, just ONE suggestion ?
As has been shown, todays friend can be tomorrows enemy.
And todays enemy can be tomorrows friend.

There is NO provision for editing your OWN thread, and that should be an option.
This almost makes it impossible for two combatants to renew past friendships.

WHY no edit feature here on THIS part of the forum ?

All Seasons Exteriors
08-07-2008, 02:57 AM

There is NO provision for editing your OWN thread, and that should be an option.

That has to be one of the most lame, desperate attempts EVER, dude! :-[ :lol:

It's Bob's board, no one else's........It's not your call to tell him what "should be an option." Live by your words, die by your words.

It's a shame that you, me and others have mucked it up but you know what "they" say....."You can't always deal with irrational people in a rational way." Look at the middle east......Sometimes you gotta take their game to them!

Apple Roof Cleaning
08-07-2008, 10:49 AM

That has to be one of the most lame, desperate attempts EVER, dude! :-[ :lol:

It's Bob's board, no one else's........It's not your call to tell him what "should be an option." Live by your words, die by your words.

It's a shame that you, me and others have mucked it up but you know what "they" say....."You can't always deal with irrational people in a rational way." Look at the middle east......Sometimes you gotta take their game to them!

Wow, now you follow me up to this sticky Don, LOL
I SEE I am living "rent free in your head", huh ?
I can't even ask Bob a simple question w/o your "divine intervention".

No one is telling Bob anything Don.
I am saying in my opinion, I think it should be an option.
Excuse me for asking a question, and offering my opiion.

David Potter
09-06-2008, 01:55 AM
wow....... I guess we all know how this story ended

russ s
09-06-2008, 10:01 AM

it will never end this way, as long as it keeps being brought up it will keep on keeping on, Chris and I have talked and we have a good understanding of the situation and we are as far as I can tell still friends, it was bad but he says he is having fun again on this board as well as his and Beths, he can still come to PWI as well just cant post for a while, lets let this die so we can all move on.

David Potter
09-06-2008, 03:07 PM

Lets be clear about this.... This post Was not about Chris Apple not at all .....
you chose to make it so.......Also when posting on other sites other than pwi i dont expect anyone... period... to tell me what I can and cant talk about.......I hope this is clear to anyone and everyone Period ...this bullying needs to stop right here and right now

JC
09-06-2008, 03:20 PM

Lets be clear about this.... This post Was not about Chris Apple not at all .....
you chose to make it so.......Also when posting on other sites other than pwi i dont expect anyone... period... to tell me what I can and cant talk about.......I hope this is clear to anyone and everyone Period ...this bullying needs to stop right here and right now

What bullying???

David Potter
09-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Jim I believe russ's post was saying stop talking about this thread period and move on. I believe everyone on this site is allowed to
discuss any issue...... otherwise remove all the post that people dont want talked about...should be removed

russ s
09-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Jim I believe russ's post was saying stop talking about this thread period and move on. I believe everyone on this site is allowed to
discuss any issue...... otherwise remove all the post that people dont want talked about...should be removed

never mind :no:

David Potter
09-06-2008, 04:08 PM

well because of this post I was dropped from Pwi log in Apparently some clown thought it would be funny :P

lets cut to the chase it will be a cold day in hell before I ever post anything over there...Im giving PwI a lifetime ban.... not a infraction
not a warning not 1 year a f en lifetime ban

russ s
09-06-2008, 04:18 PM

well because of this post I was dropped from Pwi log in Apparently some clown thought it would be funny :P

lets cut to the chase it will be a cold day in hell before I ever post anything over there...Im giving PwI a lifetime ban.... not a infraction

boy thats convenient, send me a password and I will see if it can be fixed , really I will try to help but if you were banned you would have recieved an automated email

here is your profile too
View Profile: dollarspa
Sophomore Undergraduate
dollarspa
Sophomore Undergraduate
Last Activity: 20 Minutes Ago 01:58 PM

Download vCard Add dollarspa to Your Buddy List Add dollarspa to Your Ignore List User Options Give Infraction

Signature

David Potter
kemah,Texas (houston)
www.spawarehousehouston.com (http://www.spawarehousehouston.com)
Dollarspa@aol.com

Forum Info Contact Info
PostsTotal Posts: 85 (1.27 posts per day)
Find all posts by dollarspa
Find all threads started by dollarspa

Referrals: 0 Email:
Send a message via email to dollarspa

Additional Information Group Memberships
Date of Birth:
April 10, 1952
Full Name:
david
Company Name:
houston power wash
Company Address:
po box 1515
Telephone:
214-629-8566
Location, City & State REQUIRED:
houston texas
dollarspa is not a member of any public groups

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 PM.

-- vBulletin 3 ---- Pressure Washing Institute default ------ Light Blue ------ red ------ Green ------ Grey ------ Original Blue ---- Light Blue Fade -- vBulletin 2 Default ---- White

russ s
09-06-2008, 04:25 PM
you need to be sure I checked it and I had someone else check it and all your settings are correct, dont come back if you dont want to but dont make up something so you will feel better

David Potter
09-06-2008, 04:29 PM
russ it just was'nt a good fit for either one of else now its over :D

David Potter
09-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Russ it was'nt a good fit for either one of us ...its Done

russ s
09-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Thats all you had to say David.....best wishes to you :thumbsup:

David Potter
09-06-2008, 06:48 PM

boy thats convenient, send me a password and I will see if it can be fixed , really I will try to help but if you were banned you would have recieved an automated email

here is your profile too
Sophomore Undergraduate
dollarspa
Sophomore Undergraduate

Download vCard Add dollarspa to Your Buddy List Add dollarspa to Your Ignore List User Options Give Infraction

Signature

David Potter
kemah,Texas (houston)
Dollarspa@aol.com

Forum Info Contact Info

Date of Birth:
April 10, 1952
Full Name:
david
Company Name:
houston power wash
Company Address:
po box 1515
Telephone:
214-629-8566
houston texas

-- vBulletin 3 ---- Pressure Washing Institute default ------ Light Blue ------ red ------ Green ------ Grey ------ Original Blue ---- Light Blue Fade -- vBulletin 2 Default ---- White

David Potter
09-06-2008, 06:54 PM

here is your profile too
Sophomore Undergraduate
dollarspa
Sophomore Undergraduate

Signature

David Potter
kemah,Texas (houston)
Dollarspa@aol.com

Forum Info Contact Info

Date of Birth:
April 10, 1952
Full Name:
david
Company Name:
houston power wash
Company Address:
po box 1515
Telephone:
214-629-8566
houston texas

Ron musgraves you ought to be real proud of youself posting members profiles on another bulletin Board for intimatation purposes must be that bullying I was talking about Ron musgraves you are a sick Bastard

PPC
09-06-2008, 08:40 PM
what the ?????

pwkid
09-06-2008, 09:25 PM
HUH :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

russ s
09-06-2008, 09:32 PM
what the ?????

I posted it and I was attempting to show he was not banned or whatever he was saying

scrappy
09-06-2008, 09:33 PM

here is your profile too
Sophomore Undergraduate
dollarspa
Sophomore Undergraduate

Signature

David Potter
kemah,Texas (houston)
Dollarspa@aol.com

Forum Info Contact Info

Date of Birth:
April 10, 1952
Full Name:
david
Company Name:
houston power wash
Company Address:
po box 1515
Telephone:
214-629-8566
houston texas

Ron musgraves you ought to be real proud of youself posting members profiles on another bulletin Board for intimatation purposes must be that bullying I was talking about Ron musgraves you are a sick Bastard

This guy is off his rocker !!!!

David Potter
09-06-2008, 09:45 PM
hey scappy coming from you ...... :P

David Potter
09-06-2008, 10:16 PM
well sick bastard is a little strong for ron lets try this ,,,,Ron owns pwi ....someone that works at pwi or runs it for him choose to post
personel information from pwi on this forum as a way to embarres me. If he is unable or unwilling to do anything to correct this it makes him ultimately responsible......seems resonable to me

Jason
09-06-2008, 10:26 PM
:eek:

Wow, name, age, birthday, address, phone number. All I need now is your SSN and maybe I can get that 60" flat screen I've been wanting!

David Potter
09-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Jason what brand I'll ship it to you :thumbsup:

plainpainter
09-06-2008, 11:19 PM
And to boot this information is in the 'threads gone wild' so it can never be removed! :lol:

David Potter
09-07-2008, 12:20 AM
you're right daniel Thats what make it so offensive Pwi would allow this

PPC
09-07-2008, 01:31 AM
still trying to figure it out myself LOL

PPC
09-07-2008, 01:34 AM
what the ?????

I posted it and I was attempting to show he was not banned or whatever he was saying

still trying to figure it out myself LOL

David Potter
09-07-2008, 10:40 AM
PwI posted personal information in retaliation to my post because I answered a post on pt state
I was given a infraction on pwi after that happened yesterday I said I was giving pwi a lifetime ban ( saying I wasn't ever going back to their website ) in response Pwi posted personal info

Here is the problem when talking on other sites becareful what you ask.... when talking to other people be careful what you ask.... apparently if someone at Pwi doesn't like what questions you ask they will post personnel information to make you shut up and sit down Pwi should be ashamed for letting this happened
Pwi should remove all personnel information from this post.. If not.... let this stand as a statement of what can happen to you

Squirtgun
09-07-2008, 10:44 AM
It's all a conspiracy theory >:D

David Potter
09-07-2008, 10:55 AM
scott ...not conspiracy theory the word is ............... retaliation :P

David Potter
09-07-2008, 11:04 AM
Hey scott you seem to speak for pwi ...explain how asking question on this site gets you a infraction on your web site Pwi
Lots of people are curious?

JC
09-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Hey scott you seem to speak for pwi ...explain how asking question on this site gets you a infraction on your web site Pwi
Lots of people are curious?

The rest of "us" dont know what the heck you are talking about?

David Potter
09-07-2008, 11:47 AM
I'm done... My conclusion to this ...I will not ask or post on any website tgs apples pwi any of them no e-mails round tables get togethers calls or pms etc.
I was wrong to get involved in chat sites never did it before anywhere wont do it again I'm not very intelligent when it comes to this.What I have learned... its one thing to talk on the phone to someone or to talk in person face to face......for me its destructive to be involved in this
type of activity ....... :)

ALL SURFACE
09-07-2008, 12:10 PM
David, Relax! It's not the end of the world. Just try not to read so much into each response you get from every post you make. Sometimes the only thing people can agree on is to disagree and then move on instead of dragging it out. There are alot of really great people here on this and other boards but no matter how wonderful people are they are not always going to see eye to eye on things. It's the way of the world. I always try not to sweat the small stuff. Life is too short. If you don't feel comfortable posting about something or you feel that it may stir up the waters then back away. It's pretty simple. There are many times that I would like to start banging on the keyboard over certain things but I don't bother. Sometimes it's just easier that way. I'm sure as heck not going to let any forum board ruin my days! Stick around and chill. Things will be fine! :thumbsup:

russ s
09-07-2008, 12:24 PM
PwI posted personal information in retaliation to my post because I answered a post on pt state
I was given a infraction on pwi after that happened yesterday I said I was giving pwi a lifetime ban ( saying I wasn't ever going back to their website ) in response Pwi posted personal info

Here is the problem when talking on other sites becareful what you ask.... when talking to other people be careful what you ask.... apparently if someone at Pwi doesn't like what questions you ask they will post personnel information to make you shut up and sit down Pwi should be ashamed for letting this happened
Pwi should remove all personnel information from this post.. If not.... let this stand as a statement of what can happen to you

LOOK YOU CAN DO IT HERE TOO! THIS IS FROM YOUR PROFILE ON BOBS BOARD !
David you are the craziest guy I have seen since coming to these boards, you profile is public information and unless you are a banned member the world can see it , you said you were banned so I showed you you were not here is your profile that is in public view but you would not know that I am sure since you spend more time in the negative than the positive side of things Davids profile http://www.propowerwash.com/board/upload/member.php?u=3278

oh wait here is Davids profile here http://www.ptstate.com/index.php?action=profile;u=912

Summary - dollarspa Picture/Text
Name: dollarspa
Position: Jr. Member
Date Registered: 26 July 2008, 19:40:23
Last Active: Today at 07:57:25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:
YIM:
Email: dollarspa@aol.com
Current Status: Offline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zip Code: Zip Code:77565 [Add To Buddy List]

Language:

Signature:
Spa Warehouse Houston
Kemah ,texas (houston)
www.spawarehousehouston.com
www.dollarspa@aol.com

Thad
09-07-2008, 12:30 PM
OMG, you diddit again!
You're so MEAN, Russ!!!!1!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
:lol:

podius
09-07-2008, 12:42 PM
What I have learned... its one thing to talk on the phone to someone or to talk in person face to face......for me its destructive to be involved in this

This is common. It happens on youtube and other places where people try to take 10 pages of thoughts and reduce them down to 7 words. You can read it on here time after time of guys that are great on the phone and face to face, but seems like pricks on the boards. I probably fall into the prick category, but I know it's just the internet and trying to have real conversation on here is near impossible. Sometimes you don't know how to pose a question right, or make a response that won't offend someone. Sometimes you just don't fit into the cliche, and sometimes you hold the key to the answer someone asked. Just about everyone's phone number is on here, and if you do great on the phone, then just give some of these guys who are giving you a hard time a call. Usually what was a misunderstanding can be worked out and maybe someone will understand you a little better.

Celeste
09-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Damn it's going to be a long winter!

scrappy
09-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Damn it's going to be a long winter!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

scrappy
09-07-2008, 02:39 PM
I'm done... My conclusion to this ...I will not ask or post on any website tgs apples pwi any of them no e-mails round tables get togethers calls or pms etc.
I was wrong to get involved in chat sites never did it before anywhere wont do it again I'm not very intelligent when it comes to this.What I have learned... its one thing to talk on the phone to someone or to talk in person face to face......for me its destructive to be involved in this

:confused: you were invited

A-PLUS
09-07-2008, 04:05 PM
I agree with John. Let it go, I do it all the time. Some of stuff that gets posted has no common sense to it.
I have started prolly over 100 responses to some dumb crap and then felt it's not worth it.
If it needs more than a couple posts to get the message to a newbie, I'll called and try to help.
BTW I'm guessing that I'm in the same catagory as John.

Thad
09-07-2008, 05:43 PM
This is common. It happens on youtube and other places where people try to take 10 pages of thoughts and reduce them down to 7 words. You can read it on here time after time of guys that are great on the phone and face to face, but seems like pricks on the boards. I probably fall into the prick category, but I know it's just the internet...

I'm guessing that I'm in the same catagory as John.

No, I've met you in person, too....
:P

"In the red, in the red, in the RED! C'mon, RED!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-10-2008, 08:08 PM

here is your profile too
Sophomore Undergraduate
dollarspa
Sophomore Undergraduate

Signature

David Potter
kemah,Texas (houston)
Dollarspa@aol.com

Forum Info Contact Info

Date of Birth:
April 10, 1952
Full Name:
david
Company Name:
houston power wash
Company Address:
po box 1515
Telephone:
214-629-8566
houston texas

This guy is off his rocker !!!!

Ne, he is NOT.
HOW did I miss this thread ?
LOTS of shit going down at PWI.
Nick The Cleaner had a GREAT post just DISSAPPEAR because he was critical of someone, and Larry said something NICE about ME.
PWI not only banned me for NOTHING, they also DELETED my signatuure of ALL my 2200 posts!
The SPIN is "Chris, since you are banned from PWI, you can't SEE your signature"
LOL
Ron Musgraves is a LIAR, he PLAYS "innocent" and says he cant have HIS Experts fighting, LOL
But the Man Begged me to come to PWI, AFTER the big fight on The Grime Scene resulting in my Ban.
He KNEW I had problems with CERTAIN people, and TOLD me I would have my OWN Forum at PWI, to run as I saw fit.
I SAW Russ Post that I "COULD have moderated my own forum, but chose to FIGHT instead"
This is un true.
Ron TOLD me NOT to "make waves" before the Florida Roundtable.
He PROMISED certain people would be "dealt with" AFTR the roundtable.
He LIED to me, all he was doing was looking out for HIS best interest, so his roundtable wouldn't be bad mouthed by my enemies.

After the roundtable, he took my Moderator powers, and unable to protect myself from constant attacks, I fought back'

Russ Spence issued a "no tolerance" policy, so I reported some attacks ion me.
Result ?
I GOT BANNED

Not ONLY banned, but my Signature was DELIBERATLY removed, in an effort to HARM my business.

PWI IMHO is an out of control good ol boy board.

How the FUDGE I missed THIS thread, I dont know ?

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-10-2008, 08:09 PM
well sick bastard is a little strong for ron lets try this ,,,,Ron owns pwi ....someone that works at pwi or runs it for him choose to post
personel information from pwi on this forum as a way to embarres me. If he is unable or unwilling to do anything to correct this it makes him ultimately responsible......seems resonable to me

A FISH stinks from the head down :thumbsdown:

Bob Williamson
09-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Chris, you are free to speak your mind but watch the language and since the threads gone wild is locked I am going to change the FU word with fudge.

ALL SURFACE
09-10-2008, 09:25 PM
BOB, May we use the word Fudge on the regular posts? :D :yes: :no: :bangin:

plainpainter
09-10-2008, 09:26 PM
It is going to be a long winter.

Bob Williamson
09-10-2008, 10:34 PM
You may use fudge all you wish.

ALL SURFACE
09-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Thank You Bob. Should the need ever arise I'm Glad to know that I can now tell someone to Fudge off! :lol: :thumbsup:

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Chris, you are free to speak your mind but watch the language and since the threads gone wild is locked I am going to change the FU word with fudge.

Thanks Bob :)
I WILL watch the language from now on :thumbsup:

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Thank You Bob. Should the need ever arise I'm Glad to know that I can now tell someone to Fudge off! :lol: :thumbsup:

Fudge off, you phat Fudger Larry.

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-10-2008, 11:23 PM
It is going to be a long winter.

Yes, for some, it will be :thumbsup:

ALL SURFACE
09-10-2008, 11:27 PM

Fudge off, you phat Fudger Larry.

You talking to ME you Fudging Penguin looking mother Fudger? :P :lol:

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 12:58 AM
Check THIS out ?
The Apple Sauce recipe, with Pro Kleens Signature on it ?
Yes, Russ copied my recipe and stuck it.
But NOW, someone at PWI has removed ALL my signatures from ALL my 2200 posts!
THIS is the "re payment" I get for zillions of HOURS spent building up the roof forum over there.
Taking the signature OUT of all my posts was an intentional effort to TRY and hurt me.
MOST web site will take a DIVE in the rankings by the loss of 2200 backlinks.
Unknown to the Evil Minds, I have an "IN" with Google.
I simply explained what happened to Google BEFORE my rankings were effected :thumbsup:
Nice TRY whoever did it.

Russ Spence
PWI Administrator
10500 PLUS POSTER Join Date: Jan 2004

Applesauce recipe

For all you that have asked, here is the mixture for Apple Sauce. ( Not trying to steal Chris' thunder this is his actual recipe , I just copied it and stuck it )

Mixture for Apple Sauce is as follows.
For 100 gallons TOTAL mix we need
30 gallons 12% Sodium Hypochlorite
65 Gallons water
12.5 lbs TSP
12.5 lbs Borax

Fill tank first with 65 gallons water, then add TSP the day or night before, let sit overnight.
Then, mix well the next day, add Borax, and mix again.
Then, add SH (12% solution), and go clean with the Apple Sauce!

This is a good shingle roof mixture, FAR superior in cleaning ability, and longer lasting then SH/Water alone.

One can go up to 40 percent SH, and/or increase BOTH the Borax and TSP to 25 lbs each IF needed.

Here is HOW you decide on varying the mix.

Lets say your primary source of discoloration is Algae, with little atmospheric pollutants, etc.
Use standard formula Apple Sauce, 30 percent SH, and 12.5lbs each of Borax and TSP

For HEAVY Algae, go up to 40 percent SH, and keep the Borax and TSP at 12.5 lbs.
SH is a wonderful Algae remover.

But, lets say the roof has a lot of soot, air pollutants, or dirt on it, in Addition to the Algae ?
Then, we stay at 30 percent SH, and increase the TSP and Borax to 25 lbs each to better remove the offending discoloration.

ALABAMA COMMERCIAL PRESSURE WASHING
Serving the Southeastern United States Since 1996
www.prokleenpressurewashing.com
TOLL FREE 888-251-7647

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 01:09 AM
Check THIS out ?
The Apple Sauce recipe, with Pro Kleens Signature on it ?
Yes, Russ copied my recipe and stuck it.
But NOW, someone at PWI has removed ALL my signatures from ALL my 2200 posts!
THIS is the "re payment" I get for zillions of HOURS spent building up the roof forum over there.
Taking the signature OUT of all my posts was an intentional effort to TRY and hurt me.
MOST web site will take a DIVE in the rankings by the loss of 2200 backlinks.
Unknown to the Evil Minds, I have an "IN" with Google.
I simply explained what happened to Google BEFORE my rankings were effected :thumbsup:
Nice TRY whoever did it.

Russ Spence
PWI Administrator
10500 PLUS POSTER Join Date: Jan 2004

Applesauce recipe

For all you that have asked, here is the mixture for Apple Sauce. ( Not trying to steal Chris' thunder this is his actual recipe , I just copied it and stuck it )

Mixture for Apple Sauce is as follows.
For 100 gallons TOTAL mix we need
30 gallons 12% Sodium Hypochlorite
65 Gallons water
12.5 lbs TSP
12.5 lbs Borax

Fill tank first with 65 gallons water, then add TSP the day or night before, let sit overnight.
Then, mix well the next day, add Borax, and mix again.
Then, add SH (12% solution), and go clean with the Apple Sauce!

This is a good shingle roof mixture, FAR superior in cleaning ability, and longer lasting then SH/Water alone.

One can go up to 40 percent SH, and/or increase BOTH the Borax and TSP to 25 lbs each IF needed.

Here is HOW you decide on varying the mix.

Lets say your primary source of discoloration is Algae, with little atmospheric pollutants, etc.
Use standard formula Apple Sauce, 30 percent SH, and 12.5lbs each of Borax and TSP

For HEAVY Algae, go up to 40 percent SH, and keep the Borax and TSP at 12.5 lbs.
SH is a wonderful Algae remover.

But, lets say the roof has a lot of soot, air pollutants, or dirt on it, in Addition to the Algae ?
Then, we stay at 30 percent SH, and increase the TSP and Borax to 25 lbs each to better remove the offending discoloration.

ALABAMA COMMERCIAL PRESSURE WASHING
Serving the Southeastern United States Since 1996
www.prokleenpressurewashing.com
TOLL FREE 888-251-7647

In CASE the PWI Bunch TRY to spin it that "I Can't SEE my signature because I am banned", I went over to PWI as "someone else" and took This snapshot of one of my posts.
As you can clearly SEE, the signature has been removed from ALL my posts.

#15 IP: 70.110.77.135 08-01-2008
Apple Roof Cleaning
banned
2000 PLUS POSTER Join Date: May 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg/sd
chris how do you like the fuso i'm currently looking for another flatbed or spray truck. I'm partial to the izusu's but i've seen some good deals on the fuso's.

Isuzu is bettter

Apple Roof Cleaning
View Public Profile
Visit Apple Roof Cleaning's homepage!
Find all posts by Apple Roof Cleaning

LOOK MOM No Singature

JFife
09-11-2008, 02:31 AM
Not my fight, but I took Chris's info to task and went to PWI and he does NOT have a signature over there.

I don't care much either way---I know the Appleman has a history of being at the center of much controversy---but being vindictive to the point of harming someone's biz/livelihood seems overboard to me. After all, we are just talking (actually, typing) and blabbing our jaws. I've got a few people on these BBS's that aren't my favorite people on earth----but apart from a sour taste I may have in regards to bbs, etc. with these people, I certainly wouldn't wish them any ill-will or hardship that would not only negatively affect them, but also their families, etc.

I enjoy a good brawl as much as anyone---can be cathartic IMO. But something to negatively effect one's biz is over the line. Because you are then essentially harming the person's family.

I hope in this situation, all parties are able to take a breather away from one-another, and even if no acceptance comes of it, at least the changes would be made so that each and every one of us have the ability to be as successful as possible. To me that would mean letting a guy be recognized for the posts he's made. ESPECIALLY since it is a REQUIREMENT at pwi to have a sig, name, email, phone, etc.

Don't know Russ personally, but he seems like a fair guy and I hope he reads this and at least considers it.

(AND I AM NOT an Apple minion...heck, I don't even do roofs. Never spoke with Apple, never emailed, never PM'd.)

russ s
09-11-2008, 04:43 AM
Chris I thought we had worked this out , every time we talk you say I am sorry and I know buddy and then I explain this to you and you say ok then you run over here like a little girl and do this ? And of all things i, if you are so mad why do you make me an assistant admin on your board if this is how you feel ?

Further more I honestly didnt even want to respond to this but I woke up with it on my mind at 2:31am , Chris you need to call me and stop all this nonsence, if you would listen you would know, I said to you and I repeat that you are a banned member , your post are there and you signature is there it just can not be viewed by the public (because you are banned) it is set up that way by vbulletin not Ron not me there is no underlying conspiracy theory to hurt Chris Tucker from Apple Roof Cleaning, you are doing a jam up job of this all by yourself, with post like this , funny thing Chris is all these post are indexed here on Bobs board so you are showing the world what real childish stuff you are capable of now.

I can put you on miserable user status instead of banned BUT you will not be able to see anything at all on PWI, but everyone else can see you, you will not be able to post still but the signature will go back to normal.

Now you can call me to discuss this option and I will be happy to take care of this, but all of the crying and whining stops here NOW or we can just end it all for good, your bann could have been way shorter IF you would stop the nonsence but you are the one who chooses to remain the child (at 53 years old) As you say this is not good for the program, I thought you cant harbor resentments ? I thought we forgave each other for what all had transpired ? Makes me wonder !

Now pick up the phone and act like a grown up or act like a baby and post some more stuipd chit about the way the world has wronged you.

russ s
09-11-2008, 05:06 AM
ok NEW updtae !

I guess the board (vbulletin) wont let the signature work if you are on miserable user , it is visisble but the signature wont link, the signature is there but wont work unless you are a member in good standing , sorry I tried the board 3 ways , first was banned as you have seen it and no signature, Second was with "miserable user status" and the links appear, third was "member" with no ban or miserable user and the links work ! So your choice 1 or 2 but not 3

This is the price you must pay unless you want to contact vbulletin and find a way for me and I will be glad to fix it for you because I dont want this to hurt you if it does not have to, remember Chris that there a vote by the moderators and they wanted you banned as well, You burned your bridges with Ron saying he had made an enemy for life not me, the you thought about it and called him. I dont know what you said to him that didnt work but you should think before you speak.

That being said , I will repeat mysef and say you need to call me if we are friends like you say on the phone , I promise you WILL get a lot further that all this will get you , this will get you no where towards fixing this. Poat all you wish if you wish things to stay as they are.

russ s
09-11-2008, 05:11 AM
Another update, I just tride to manipulate the signature to work and it still will not , it is the board not the person ....... sorry

Like I said if you can get in touch with someone that can get it done (maybe Beth) I will be glad to fix it where the links will work for you thats all I can do. Let me know :thumbsup:

JC
09-11-2008, 08:40 AM
I see dead banned people :eek:

Jeff
09-11-2008, 09:36 AM
Not my fight, but I took Chris's info to task and went to PWI and he does NOT have a signature over there.

I don't care much either way---I know the Appleman has a history of being at the center of much controversy---but being vindictive to the point of harming someone's biz/livelihood seems overboard to me. After all, we are just talking (actually, typing) and blabbing our jaws. I've got a few people on these BBS's that aren't my favorite people on earth----but apart from a sour taste I may have in regards to bbs, etc. with these people, I certainly wouldn't wish them any ill-will or hardship that would not only negatively affect them, but also their families, etc.

I enjoy a good brawl as much as anyone---can be cathartic IMO. But something to negatively effect one's biz is over the line. Because you are then essentially harming the person's family.

I hope in this situation, all parties are able to take a breather away from one-another, and even if no acceptance comes of it, at least the changes would be made so that each and every one of us have the ability to be as successful as possible. To me that would mean letting a guy be recognized for the posts he's made. ESPECIALLY since it is a REQUIREMENT at pwi to have a sig, name, email, phone, etc.

Don't know Russ personally, but he seems like a fair guy and I hope he reads this and at least considers it.

(AND I AM NOT an Apple minion...heck, I don't even do roofs. Never spoke with Apple, never emailed, never PM'd.)

Man I'm glad I'm one of your favorite people :thumbsup:

russ s
09-11-2008, 12:31 PM
also Chris I never told you I would moderate or asst admin your board, I am not and will not participate over there so good luck and I wish you well.

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 04:59 PM
also Chris I never told you I would moderate or asst admin your board, I am not and will not participate over there so good luck and I wish you well.

Thank you for RESTORING my signature :thumbsup:
Can I ban YOU from MY forum ?
The word BANNED will "look real good" under that bald head :thumbsup:
Yeah, I think I will :lol:
The RCIA board is a moving on UP in the searches.
WONDER how YOUR customers will react when they see YOU Banned ?

I am going to nicely ASK you for one LAST favor Russ ?
Talk with Beth, and give me a Miserable user cookie instead of a Ban ?
It does NOT look good for PWI to have a poster with 2200 posts Banned.
Nor does it look good for me.
Believe me, a miserable user cookie KEEPS anyone OFF the boards.
I think this is FAR better for all ?
Think about it old buddy ?

Here is a "song" I wrote, you like Metallica, right ?
Sing along :thumbsup:

JFife
09-11-2008, 05:01 PM
I didn't read all of the posts---but I tried it again and APpleman Sig showed up.

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 05:05 PM
I didn't read all of the posts---but I tried it again and APpleman Sig showed up.
\
Yeah, they PUT it back John, but my website HAS dropped from number one to number 3 in national search, and dropped in local search from number one to number 3 as well!
Do search for roof cleaning, and roof cleaning tampa florida.
Bye Bye number one ranking.
You CANT lose 2200 backlinks w/o repercussions.
NEVER again will I post so MUCH on ANY forum I cant control :thumbsdown:

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 05:15 PM
<object width="300" height="110"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/m/e5LLdiH9cg/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/e5LLdiH9cg/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="110" wmode="transparent"></embed><a href="http://www.imeem.com/people/W5Y5t5/music/XZrJIBJp/metallica_unforgiven/">Unforgiven - Metallica</a></object>

Apple Joins The Forum
and quickly he's subdued
through constant pain disgrace
the roof cleaner learns their rules
with time the child draws in
this whipping boy done wrong
deprived of his free speech
the roof cleaner struggles on and on he's known
To always hold his own
that never from this day
his will they'll take away

what I've taught
what I've known
Stood Tall in what I've shown
never Free
never Me
Wont Live Under Their Rules

what I've taught
what I've known
never Free
never Me
so I got my OWN Two Forums

they dedicate their lives
to running all of Mine
I try to please them all
But I wont bend my Spine
Most Forums it's the same
I'm battled constantly
this fight they cannot win
The tired roof cleaning teacher they see no longer cares
So the Apple then prepares
to live successfully
that roof cleaner here is me

what I've taught
what I've known
Always shined through in what I've shown
never Free
never Me

what I've taught
what I've known
never Free
never Me
So I got My Own Two Forums

what I've taught
what I've known
never Free
never Me

what I've taught
what I've known

never Free
never Me

you Banned me
I'll Ban you

Now I got my OWN Two Forums

you Banned me
I'll Ban you

you Banned me
I'll Ban you

you Banned me
I'll Ban you

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 05:17 PM
cant edit over here, so click the LAST link on the bottom of the preceeding post for the Music, and sing along :thumbsup:

Thad
09-11-2008, 05:17 PM

You're OK, it seems.

[attachment deleted by admin]

russ s
09-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Chris it was never gone all I had to do to get it to show up was go to the admin board and click "yes" to display signature. You can even ban me, if you wish wont matter to me, I am tired of all this and so is most everyone else, and no I have you banned and you will remain that way until March when the moderators relook at things, looks like with you not able to go to TGS and PWI the conspiracy gets bigger :thumbsup:

russ s
09-11-2008, 06:19 PM

This is what I am talking about Chris, I spent my entire morning trying to help you and I get yet another slap in the face, I am sad that you dont have the slightest clue, all you had to do is say thank you for trying yet one more time to help you, so how will it look when I archive all of your post , dismantle the link I just got fixed after hours of work (finally getting help from Beth) to do so .... FOR YOU !
And this is the response, you are no better than everyone said all you want is what you want, so sad Chris I was the one who went against everyone for you but now it is clear to me what is important to you. I took heat for you from many diffetent board members for the last 2 years because I always had your back, well now I am leaving you on your own. Write your songs, throw fits, I dont care, ban me I dont care I dont come there anyway and I dont clean roofs anymore either!

Sorry you saw fit to kick and scream like a little girl, you have now burnt this bridge too and the sad thing is that I actually cared about you and your success, I feel stupid for that , as far as PWI, you dont seem to like it all that much or you would not speak so badly of the board that gave you the chance to rise above the competition so you will never be welcome there either again. Good luck

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 06:24 PM

You're OK, it seems.

Those are LOCAL results, and they take time to "filter down".
Look here, http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLL_en&q=roof+cleaning

From number one to number three :thumbsdown:

Thank You PWI :thumbsdown:

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 06:29 PM

This is what I am talking about Chris, I spent my entire morning trying to help you and I get yet another slap in the face, I am sad that you dont have the slightest clue, all you had to do is say thank you for trying yet one more time to help you, so how will it look when I archive all of your post , dismantle the link I just got fixed after hours of work (finally getting help from Beth) to do so .... FOR YOU !
And this is the response, you are no better than everyone said all you want is what you want, so sad Chris I was the one who went against everyone for you but now it is clear to me what is important to you. I took heat for you from many diffetent board members for the last 2 years because I always had your back, well now I am leaving you on your own. Write your songs, throw fits, I dont care, ban me I dont care I dont come there anyway and I dont clean roofs anymore either!

Sorry you saw fit to kick and scream like a little girl, you have now burnt this bridge too and the sad thing is that I actually cared about you and your success, I feel stupid for that , as far as PWI, you dont seem to like it all that much or you would not speak so badly of the board that gave you the chance to rise above the competition so you will never be welcome there either again. Good luck

Funk You Russ yoy two faced basttion, how freaking CLEVER, YOU TOOK MY SINGATURE OFF MY POSTS IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Now, you act "all noble" for returning what YOU TOOK.
FUNK PWI, FUNK RON MUSKRAT and FUNK all you ungrateful Motherfunkers.

russ s
09-11-2008, 06:32 PM
your welcome

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 06:56 PM
CUt the chit Russ, YOU are the PWI admin, YOU have the controls.
ONLY you could have taken my signature OUT of my posts :thumbsdown:
You were TOLD, Ron Muskrat was TOLD, and it was No "accident" either.
Remember, I RUN TWO FORUMS bro, quite familiar with Admin Panels.

The ONLY reason you put the signatures back is because it SHOWS EVERYONE that PWI is a HOSTILE board.

Kaint have P dubya eye a lookin bad, can we cornbread ?

And NOW, you are FUNKED, for IF you again remove the signatures from all my posts, people will REALLY see PWI for the hateful place it has become :thumbsdown:

I have always been able to SEE the board, and I SAW another poster recently get hammered at PWI for speaking HIS opinion.

TOO Many Funking EGO'S at work on many Pressure Washing Boards that supposedly "Represent our Industry" :lol:

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Here is ANOTHER one who "went against the status quo" On Pressure Washing Institute.

Przrat
banned
Junior Undergraduate Join Date: Dec 2001

Dear Moderator, RUSS

Please explain to me what the serious infraction was, Because I disagree with someones post? I was suprised when someone said the he hates anyone who gets banned. Then ron brings up old crap. What is your problem? I offer opposing viewpoints which opens the door to discussion What you have now is a bunch of people saying the same stuff over and over. No innovation, no varing viewpoints. Geez. I made it a point not to say the word . Funny thing, I never attack anyone personally, I disagree with their way of doing things, I find the Grease Police a bunch of people trying to intimidate others who do not follow their lead, and when I am personally attacked I respond in kind. Remember the pressure washer topic, where I said I used only a small cold water electric machine.? Holy crap the abuse I took for that. Now about a year later the ole boys admit that they do use them and some of them have gone exclusively to them. But the crap that the grease police hit me with was just crazy. Then there was the "reuse plastic topic". Yes everyone loved that. They all but called me an idiot.Many many just jumped on me with personal attacks. Not the possibility that there was an alternative way of doing things. What did you do about the personal attacks on me. I fight back and you go after me! I am sure you would do the same. If you read the posts in order you will see I do not attack anyone. I do not make things personal. Your others do, especially the Grease Police. I do not have a fondness for anyone or any group that says we are the only ones that can be right. You do what you have to, but right now this site is filled with a bunch of sheep. You are warning me for what? What about the two posters that said stuff about me? Did you warn them? I am confused, is the the Grease police site? Now why when other posters slammed me for the cold water machines and the reuse plastic posts did you not warn them? Few comments were on point, mostly snide remarks. Thats ok as long as they dont swear? Get a grip. New ideas spawn new ideas. No matter how bad the idea it often is a launching pad for better ideas. You dont want opposing viewpoints. Golly remember the foamer posts. Days and daysand days and days of pictures and videos and more videos of the same old stuff. It was mind numbing. Nothing new, nothing innovative, just guys patting themselves on the back for doing the same ole crap as the next guy. When I mentioned my $60.00 foamer that works like a charm again I was beat to death. I didnt do what everyone else does.
Oh and by the way, from this site I have helped many new guys get into the business. Currently I am helping a guy in Maine get started with a minimum of cash but lots of desire. He came down and worked a few jobs, I went up to Maine to help him. No charge. I got the guy from Maine started for just about $2000.00. Equipment. He had a truck. Thats what I thought this site was about. Helping each other. I have also made a few more out of state contacts with whom I share leads. He pays me, I pay him. A good thing. But these guys wont post cause they are intimidated by the grease police and your heavy hand. But holy crap what do the rest of these posters do. Brag, show off equipment that newbees cant afford. I must say that you being the moderator for this site is a detriment to anyone that doesn't do the same as everyone else. You should take a look at yourself. Really. You have become just like all the rest of the sheep and I am sorry. You do what you have to.
Whip me, beat me, screw me, make me write bad checks

Celeste
09-11-2008, 07:16 PM
At the risk of sounding like a bitch - can we leave this problem over where it originated? Seriously, the ban was a collective decision enforced by Russ. People just do not want to read this crap over and over and over and over ad nauseum.

It's really scary because IT'S NOT EVEN WINTER YET!

JFife
09-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Appleman,

Can't you let it go now?? Everything got changed back and you'll be able to continue with your uber-strong web presence. I'm confident that if you never bring this up again, your sig will never again be altered and your linkbacks will continue. They can always do that again to pester you....and what good would that do your biz? None!! If you let it die, web strength continues=MONEY. Keep poking with a stick=Sig removal and LOSS of money! No brainer!!

There have been times I've felt for you---I thought people poked you until you blew, and then ran off saying, "look at Apple!!" But in this situation, you've got the solution you desire, so ride off in the sunset, work your Google-magic on your new board, and let by-gones....... :thumbsup:

You've got an extraordinary amount of positive to offer, but it gets contradicted with stuff like this. My mom told me once that for every negative thing you hear, you need to hear 15 positive things to counteract that ONE negative! Simply, we put more stock into negatives that we hear. Perhaps you could consider that for my mom's sake :D Keep your positives coming. Heck...wanna know something funny?? You even helped ME with a post!!! Never/will never do a roof in my life!! A couple years ago you posted somewhere that "the original Gillette Foamy shaving cream is the best.....cleans out of your razor the easiest! The gels make it tough to clean out!" Remember that?!?! Silly as it sounds, I think of that each time I'm rinsing the Gillette Foamy out of my razor! But that was a great tip---I appreciated it!

Your "A" game info is as good or better than anyone---unfortunately you sometimes follow it with too much "Z" game, and it is what gets remembered! I'm pulling for you Appleman, I enjoy your posts too much and don't like seeing you banned.

Don M.
09-11-2008, 07:47 PM
I'll have to try the foamy stuff.

I once heard if you set your razor on a magnet it will keep it sharper longer.

Try that one Fifer and let us know.

ALL SURFACE
09-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Makes the perfect Christmas gift..... :thumbsup:

https://www.saveabladesale.com/Default.aspx?mid=500509

ALL SURFACE
09-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Makes the perfect Christmas gift..... :thumbsup: :santa:

https://www.saveabladesale.com/Default.aspx?mid=500509

PPC
09-11-2008, 08:18 PM
heard this on the clark howard show that if you dry your razor with blow dyer it will last forever

Russ Johnson
09-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Just buy the daggoned refills... :rolleyes:

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 08:35 PM
At the risk of sounding like a bitch - can we leave this problem over where it originated? Seriously, the ban was a collective decision enforced by Russ. People just do not want to read this crap over and over and over and over ad nauseum.

It's really scary because IT'S NOT EVEN WINTER YET!

HOW can we "leave the problem where it originated' Celeste, when I am banned on PWI, and EVERY time someone QUESTIONS Russ or the Muskrat, they get chastised ?
Thank GOD for Bob's Board, and MINE, where you are free to say what the heck ya want.
IF it offends you, you DONT have to come here Celeste.
YOU have choices :)

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Appleman,

Can't you let it go now?? Everything got changed back and you'll be able to continue with your uber-strong web presence. I'm confident that if you never bring this up again, your sig will never again be altered and your linkbacks will continue. They can always do that again to pester you....and what good would that do your biz? None!! If you let it die, web strength continues=MONEY. Keep poking with a stick=Sig removal and LOSS of money! No brainer!!

There have been times I've felt for you---I thought people poked you until you blew, and then ran off saying, "look at Apple!!" But in this situation, you've got the solution you desire, so ride off in the sunset, work your Google-magic on your new board, and let by-gones....... :thumbsup:

You've got an extraordinary amount of positive to offer, but it gets contradicted with stuff like this. My mom told me once that for every negative thing you hear, you need to hear 15 positive things to counteract that ONE negative! Simply, we put more stock into negatives that we hear. Perhaps you could consider that for my mom's sake :D Keep your positives coming. Heck...wanna know something funny?? You even helped ME with a post!!! Never/will never do a roof in my life!! A couple years ago you posted somewhere that "the original Gillette Foamy shaving cream is the best.....cleans out of your razor the easiest! The gels make it tough to clean out!" Remember that?!?! Silly as it sounds, I think of that each time I'm rinsing the Gillette Foamy out of my razor! But that was a great tip---I appreciated it!

Your "A" game info is as good or better than anyone---unfortunately you sometimes follow it with too much "Z" game, and it is what gets remembered! I'm pulling for you Appleman, I enjoy your posts too much and don't like seeing you banned.

I like you too Jon, and remember all the fun we had writing those silly songs :thumbsup:
Mike Sullivan I think FOUND music for "Baby Got Back" :thumbsup:

I guess I have so MUCH emotional charge because i THOUGHT Russ was my friend.
I feel betrayed by a friend Jon.
I feel he sold me out.

In between writing all this, I wrote a LOT of business.
I am tired of being on the phone.
Need to get away from the computer for awhile, chill out :thumbsup:

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 08:41 PM
heard this on the clark howard show that if you dry your razor with blow dyer it will last forever

Stick it in a Pyramid :confused:

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Bye to all, for now.
My signature was put back :thumbsup:
Gotta go chill out for awhile :)

Russ Johnson
09-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Chris, it was a collective decision...and it IS getting old... :(

Russ Johnson
09-11-2008, 08:49 PM
...and be nice to Celeste... :mad:

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 08:54 PM

Hey PWI Azz Kizzer, WTF dont YOU stay out of discussions between Russ and I ?
Let HIM come here like a Man, and EXPLAIN why he just TOOK my signature off my posts, again ?

All because I did NOT kiss his butt for putting BACK what he spitefully REMOVED in the first place ?

Russ Johnson
09-11-2008, 08:57 PM
No kissing here, Chris...just callin' it like I see it.

JFife
09-11-2008, 09:10 PM

Hey PWI Azz Kizzer, WTF dont YOU stay out of discussions between Russ and I ?
Let HIM come here like a Man, and EXPLAIN why he just TOOK my signature off my posts, again ?

All because I did NOT kiss his butt for putting BACK what he spitefully REMOVED in the first place ?

LOL, what happened to, "I'm going to go chill out", :D

Hey Mike Cooke----I've heard that same thing about the razor...keep it dry and last a year or so. I've been blessed with a fairly mild beard---I can shave 2-3 times a week and be good. Even at that, those Fusion's get expensive!!! So I've been drying my Mach3, seems to help some.....probably be better if I did it with a blow dryer. I pat-dry mine on a towel, so probalby not as good.

DonM.....never heard that about the magnet!! Reminds me, I had a friend tell me one time that cutting cardboard with a knife will actually make it sharper :D

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 09:37 PM
I WAS going to chill out Jon, but Russ did it, AGAIN.
He AGAIN removed my signature from my posts.
ALL because I did not kiss his azz for putting my signature BACK that he freaking removed the first time.

I HOPE everyone SEE's what PWI is all about. :thumbsdown:

Bob Williamson
09-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Chris,

I have been sitting here for a while trying to figure out what and how to say that I don't want you here anymore in a nice way so you won't try and bash me.

I have came to the conclusion that is impossible. I try not to moderate PT State, I would love it to be a bastion of freedom for all but I can only be pushed so far.

You are going after my best friends at this point and I don't have the stomach for it.

So in parting if you want to bash me or in your own words "destroy Pressure Tek" for some imaginary ill will I have done to you... that is your business.

Goodbye!

New Look
09-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Bob,

Trust things are well. It is unfortunate that this situation came to this. I know you have been very tolerant with some members and have afforded everyone a tremendous amount of latitude to speak freely on PT State. However what you did with Chris was more than appropriate. I enjoy PT State very much Bob but I must admit that this was getting a little out of hand with the personal attacks on some people. It's just not good overall. I am glad to see you intercede on this and finally closing this chapter.

See you MB!!!!!

Chris,

I have been sitting here for a while trying to figure out what and how to say that I don't want you here anymore in a nice way so you won't try and bash me.

I have came to the conclusion that is impossible. I try not to moderate PT State, I would love it to be a bastion of freedom for all but I can only be pushed so far.

You are going after my best friends at this point and I don't have the stomach for it.

So in parting if you want to bash me or in your own words "destroy Pressure Tek" for some imaginary ill will I have done to you... that is your business.

Goodbye!

Apple Roof Cleaning
09-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Chris,

Goodbye!

IF you dont want this on YOUR board, I will GLADLY take it to MINE. :thumbsup:
Russ, Muskrat, and anyone else, you are INVITED over to The Cleaning Network, where we can discuss this more.
This WILL be the end of it here Bob, as long as you instruct everyone to leave MY name OUT of their posts.
It is unfair to allow "your friends" to bash me on your board, and expect me to sit back and not defend myself ?

A-PLUS
09-11-2008, 11:29 PM
You should of taken it to yours to begin with.

douseahouse
09-12-2008, 01:42 PM
way to go bob, now i'll never get my "roof cleaning institute of america" certification.

now to be a little more serious...thanks bob, good job. i have never had a personal spat with the fruit guy but i am always a little leary to make a post or join a thread that he is associated with. when a potential customer does a google search looking for my type of service it is not uncommon for a link to a pressuetek thread to pop up. i do not want that customer to read the negative comments or obscene language that the fruit guy is famous for and then associate that to me because i am part of the thread. i think you handled the situation professionally and i wish him luck on his new forum.

rando

JC
09-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Good Point Rando, Send me $500 and I'll see to it that you get certified :lol: :thumbsup:

Thanks Bob!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Russ Johnson
09-12-2008, 07:41 PM
way to go bob, now i'll never get my "roof cleaning institute of america" certification.

Here ya go, Randy...you're certifiable...er...I mean certified... :D

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/TheTechnician/Dousediploma.jpg

douseahouse
09-12-2008, 08:49 PM
thanks russ,

i cannot tell a lie, i cheated on the test. thanks for fixing my surface cleaner. i had put a couple of driveways on hold but you took care of that problem.

thanks again,

randy taylor
"certified roof cleaning specialist"

Jeff
09-12-2008, 09:29 PM
<object width="300" height="110"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/m/e5LLdiH9cg/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/e5LLdiH9cg/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="110" wmode="transparent"></embed><a href="http://www.imeem.com/people/W5Y5t5/music/XZrJIBJp/metallica_unforgiven/">Unforgiven - Metallica</a></object>

Apple Joins The Forum
and quickly he's subdued
through constant pain disgrace
the roof cleaner learns their rules
with time the child draws in
this whipping boy done wrong
deprived of his free speech
the roof cleaner struggles on and on he's known
To always hold his own
that never from this day
his will they'll take away

what I've taught
what I've known
never Free
never Me

what I've taught
what I've known
never Free
never Me

they dedicate their lives
to running all of Mine
I try to please them all
But I wont bend my Spine
Most Forums it's the same
I'm battled constantly
this fight they cannot win
The tired roof cleaning teacher they see no longer cares
So the Apple then prepares
to live successfully
that roof cleaner here is me

what I've taught
what I've known
Always shined through in what I've shown
never Free
never Me

what I've taught
what I've known
never Free
never Me
So I got My Own Two Forums

what I've taught
what I've known
never Free
never Me

what I've taught
what I've known

never Free
never Me

you Banned me
I'll Ban you

you Banned me
I'll Ban you

you Banned me
I'll Ban you

you Banned me
I'll Ban you

You know Chris, you probably could of stayed #1 if you just stopped with the calls and back & forth stuff. I am sure after the ban, if all is OK in Roof land, you could be back on PWI contributing and getting #1 raking in no time

Just chill Chris, many like you, but the constant back & forth, sort of puts a bad taste, like sour apple sause :rolleyes:

Do you know the people that are your enemys or you think are your enemys are just sitting back and laughing their asses of at you & this continueing back & forth stuff that is going on right now.Its like you are hanging yourself man. You are the only one posting negative stuff now and I am sure some it will show up on searches. If it stops no one laughing and no one can see negative threads towards you and the company you built

Just a thought, best of luck to you

ALL SURFACE
09-12-2008, 09:31 PM
LMAO Damn! :eek: Whats a guy gotta do to get one of those? I'm more than certifiable.... Least thats what they told me at that special place I was at for 3 weeks with the soft walls and and little dixie cups with different colored candies in it! :-X

gr8white
09-12-2008, 10:26 PM
LMAO Damn! :eek: Whats a guy gotta do to get one of those? I'm more than certifiable.... Least thats what they told me at that special place I was at for 3 weeks with the soft walls and and little dixie cups with different colored candies in it! :-X

I'll be waiting for my check :P

ALL SURFACE
09-12-2008, 10:34 PM
LMAO-- :lol: Whew! And my customers thought I was expensive B-4.....Wait till I show them this! :D

David Potter
11-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Hello hello hello ...anybody here? Gee I must be the last one here ....I wonder if I should turn out the lights.....

David Potter
11-11-2008, 08:18 PM
no don't turn off the lights it would be very very dark in here... leave them on ...maybe someone will show up ....never can tell

David Potter
11-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Okay I'll leave them on never can tell who will show up....Maybe even ron Musgraves so I can apologize to him ...on this board
for being a big fat jerk..... again sorry ron

If anyone finds this post offensive I will gladly erase this post (oh wait I can't Erase} all I can say........

wow....... I guess we all know how this story ended........

russ s
11-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Okay I'll leave them on never can tell who will show up....Maybe even ron Musgraves so I can apologize to him ...on this board

If anyone finds this post offensive I will gladly erase this post (oh wait I can't Erase} all I can say........

What in sam hill are you talking about ?

ALL SURFACE
11-11-2008, 10:52 PM

What in sam hill are you talking about ?

I thought I was the only one. LMAO :lol: :lol: Someone is hearing voices in their head and is typing out the conversation! :eek: :eek:

David Potter
11-12-2008, 12:58 PM
I want the best price the lowest price possible

David Potter
11-12-2008, 12:59 PM
David ...what are you talking about ? you want the cheapest price

David Potter
11-12-2008, 01:10 PM
yes....Glad you asked ...I drove down the highway and saw gas at 2.00 dollars a gallon and another at 2.25 agallon
I dont want to pay more after all Gas is Gas isnt it ? and i feel pretty good so I tell everybody what a deal I got 2.00
then someone says they paid 1.90 Now i'm pissed because they are hurting the rest of the gas station by lowballing the price
and after all they should stick together and keep prices high....see my point

David Potter
11-12-2008, 01:11 PM
David not completly give some other examples of what your saying...

JC
11-12-2008, 01:20 PM
I choose to pay a little extra for the high quality premium gas because my car is nicer and more valuable then yours AND the people working at that station are clean cut and speak english, for all that I am willing to pay a little extra :thumbsup:

David Potter
11-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Okay here's one for you to ponder...I just failed emmision test on 2002 f-150 (true story) I know I should go to the dealership
to have fixed between 400-500 dollars I know they will do a good job (maybe maybe not ) local repair shop maybe 40% less
but there is a guy that say's 100 bucks he can do the job and used to work at ford......My problem is I know he is a hack and lowballer
and I know it hurts the dealership and this hack/lowballer wont be around in business (he should really raise his price How can he do it so cheap?) but at the end of the day all i wanted was to pass and get my inspection sticker.....Doesnt that make sense

David Potter
11-12-2008, 01:37 PM
David, I disagree with you because .... what your really saying is you dont give a crap about anybody on theese bbs and your just whoring up the market ....and your a lowballer and a hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JC
11-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Okay here's one for you to ponder...I just failed emmision test on 2002 f-150 (true story) I know I should go to the dealership
to have fixed between 400-500 dollars I know they will do a good job (maybe maybe not ) local repair shop maybe 40% less
but there is a guy that say's 100 bucks he can do the job and used to work at ford......My problem is I know he is a hack and lowballer
and I know it hurts the dealership and this hack/lowballer wont be around in business (he should really raise his price How can he do it so cheap?) but at the end of the day all i wanted was to pass and get my inspection sticker.....Doesnt that make sense

I drive a 2009 BMW, I will only take my vehicle to a qualified dealer for service because I know that reguardless of price, I will get quality service. I am special and everything I own is high quality and expensive :thumbsup:

David Potter
11-12-2008, 01:47 PM
wrong ..... Well I can't convince you(and others) that's not the case.... but I will say this:
Yes I to do charge more money most of the time and and sometimes I don't
I understand pricing a job but gee wiz sometimes they wont pay more ......What should I do ? and what would you do?

David Potter
11-12-2008, 01:49 PM
jc sorry my wrong has nothing to do with reply to your statement you posted in between my response

FCPWLLC
11-12-2008, 01:54 PM
wrong ..... Well I can't convince you(and others) that's not the case.... but I will say this:
Yes I to do charge more money most of the time and and sometimes I don't
I understand pricing a job but gee wiz sometimes they wont pay more ......What should I do ? and what would you do?

Go to the next customer. Some customers are just mot our customers. Pricing is easy if you understand fundamentals of business. At a minimum those numbers allow you to see what you CAN'T charge. Knowing your Break even number is key. If the customer doesn't want to pay at least your break-even number, then move on.

David Potter
11-12-2008, 01:54 PM
david .....what you should do his hold your price... let someone else get the job... but you will feel better and everbody will like you more and tell you what a good guy you are .......Okay I gotta go back to work see you David

plainpainter
11-12-2008, 02:09 PM
I've been suffering all year - but I have taken the advice of guys like kriesle and fenner. Just go to the next customer. I bring up points on these boards and get slammed for them - whatever. But recently I am seeing the fruition of my persistance. I have held my guns and now I am getting the $700 house washes - I am improving my sales - and I am seeing that lowering price as a means of securing work makes about as much sense as adding water to my tank so I don't have to pump as much gas in.

The way I see it - you're either a whore and work for the rates homeowners think is a going rate. Or you become a business and demand what a true business deserves. Let the hacks die their slow and painful death. Figure what you need to cut expenses and live cheaper - and continue working for the 'good' customers.

Perhaps some guys accuse me of not having a family to feed or a mortgage to pay off - blah blah blah - well you shouldn't have quit your day job so soon in that case. Have a business plan that makes sense or get out. This is just a numbers game - I believe I more than anyone has seen dramatic reduction in leads, but I still see that the more qualified leads I secure - the more lucrative jobs I land. Sure the market is the market - and sometimes you just can't get that much work out of her. But by being smarter, I have cut my expenses way down, improved my sales strategy and ensured time and gas on the road was well spent. And after all is said and done - I made equal the amount my sister made this year - where as she works everyday from 8 to 4, and I worked way less than 1/10th the amount of hours.

jbmillion
11-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Thats the spirit Dan...good job! Persistence is the key, if having a sucessful business was easy everyone would work for themselves! Anything worth having is worth waiting AND working for.

David Potter
11-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Dan I have always enjoyed you post (seriously) Never have I seen someone open up and share their thoughts the way you do
I agree with you most of the time keep it up Thanks David Potter

David Potter
11-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Mike.... thank you for the phone call your a neat Guy David potter

David Potter
11-12-2008, 03:59 PM
for everyone clarification... I posted a response unfortunalty mike posted in between my post and we happened to be talking on the phone at the time (look at the time stamps )
no replies were directed at anyone ...........................

David Potter
11-12-2008, 04:11 PM
and finally for the near future I will probably stay in this area for a while Its pretty quite here (well it was for the past 2 months)
I'm a single point person and sometimes that gets lost in the threads....If their is something you disagree with that I have said
great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you think its important to tell me how stupid you think I am..... Great ...I am Quoting ron;
"Have a great day I am learning tolerance from ron's post

David Potter
11-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Hey David are you busy can you talk?

David Potter
11-12-2008, 06:40 PM
yup go ahead

David Potter
11-12-2008, 06:44 PM
well I dont know you that well.... but maybe you dont want to be a big like some do on theese Boards and you've said in the past
you enjoy it .....it relaxes you and working in the middle of night is okay (although I don't believe you) why dont you work for someone?

David Potter
11-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Great question I'll tell you.... I would love to work for someone but the most I could get is 8-15 dollars a hour (at that rate it would'nt be much fun and night work would kill you..... I would like to earn about 25-40 dollars an hour (200-350 a day) before taxes and work on the day and times I wanted to work .....I would kill for that job but I don't think anyone is paying that ...Do you?

Thad
11-12-2008, 07:52 PM
Yore crazier'n hell, aintcha?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

David Potter
11-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Which one of us are you talking to ? me or David :P :P

soupy
11-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Its going to be a longgggggg winter :rolleyes:

David Potter
11-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

ALL SURFACE
11-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Yore crazier'n hell, aintcha?

Thad I thought my computer was screwing up posts. who's David and who is the David replying to post by David and answering David? :eek:
I think we have a Duel personality Dissorder Dollar David here!
What do you think Thad and Larry? :confused:

ALL SURFACE
11-12-2008, 09:33 PM
I think your right Larry! :eek:

David Potter
11-12-2008, 09:56 PM
their are about 4 or 5 people I could see on theese boards that would be a lot of Fun especially their post
1. would be larry always funny never mean spirited
2. would be..... hot shot power clean on pwi (that kid is a riot)
3. dan the painter in person he would be (funny with wit and reallity)
4. david (dollarspa) goes on his diatribes
5. I cant remember the other guys name right now

David Potter
11-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Thanks alot What about me ? :P :P :P :P

ALL SURFACE
11-12-2008, 10:07 PM
Do not attempt to adjust your monitor. What you are reading is real. :eek: David from dollarspa and all of his personalities are in total control. I repeat... DO NOT attempt to adjust your monitors..... Welcome to....The Twilight Zone! :yes:

David Potter
11-12-2008, 10:15 PM
hey David are you still signed on? Hello hello Hello are you still here?
sorry Larry ......David's not here right now ...Larry would you like to leave a message?

offdutyfireman
11-12-2008, 10:22 PM
I am so frickin' lost right now, Reagan is still president, right?

David Potter
11-12-2008, 10:36 PM
william I'm adding you to the fun list and the answer to that question on reagan.... I have to quote a pretty smart man who said;
"Spa just said what most do and don't admit to." :)

offdutyfireman
11-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Wow, I've been quoted, am I famous?

David Potter
11-12-2008, 10:53 PM
I don't know about famous William....... let's go with a stand up guy ("Offduty fireman just said what most do and don't admit to."

ALL SURFACE
11-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Did Obama put a ban on Prozac? Someone is definitely off their meds! I know its not me... I still got half a bottle left.

David Potter
11-12-2008, 11:18 PM
hey Larry your back...... you just missed David sorry
well I'm done for the night see ya

John Doherty
11-13-2008, 10:44 AM
Oh no the board has sent another one over the edge, well this time maybe two. Sorry David and David.

Thad
11-13-2008, 10:53 AM
PWI flipped out the Davidi (Davidim?).
We're just taking care of him until he gets better.
:D

David Potter
11-13-2008, 12:23 PM
Hey john thank you for response however which david are you refrering to
you were a little ambigious which one of us you meant

thad it wasnt just pwi it was all the boards ......I'm learning from my mistakes

David Potter
11-13-2008, 01:08 PM
Okay he's my question for Day... this winter I need to find someone I can learn fom Roof cleaning and house washing
I will gladly pay 400-500-a day per person (only one of us will be showing up... coin flip to happen later) Seriously
Base on post and conversations I would pick not in any particular order....
Michael Kreisle
Larry Millette
dan the painter
Chris at superior ( might be to close)
Ron musgrave (I don't think based on posts he does that could be wrong,,also restraining order has not expired on me
william paige (would not have pick him 2 weeks ago until I read his post (on his business and crews,Thought he was a 1 man band )

not even sure they would do it this ...I only based this opinion on their posting and threads.. theese guys seem extremely smart
and know the answers Also I sure their are others that are qualified as well (if i were interested window cleaning I am not thad might be a good choice)(and also definitely Chris orange but drive bys would be distracting)

now my question :I stated who I'd pick and (will do this winter for sure ) If your only looking for practical day to day hands on
(not looking for business principles otherwise ken fenner or Professor D (no mis spelling) first choice..)

For youself ......... Who would you Pick ? well anybody... come guys ....nobody out there? Please just one .. post something anything
it okay Hello/ hello/

oh I forgot to hit send and post sorry

Who would you Pick ? Seriously

JC
11-13-2008, 01:29 PM
I think you would get along best with Dan the painter :thumbsup:

David Potter
11-13-2008, 01:43 PM
very constructive jc thank you ...."Have a nice day"

David Potter
11-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Who would you Pick ? for yourself ....................not for me ....looking who would You Pick for yourself.....thanks

douseahouse
11-13-2008, 02:48 PM
shouldn't this be moved to "Threads Gone STUPID"

rando

JC
11-13-2008, 02:49 PM
shouldn't this be moved to "Threads Gone STUPID"

rando

David Potter
11-13-2008, 03:11 PM
thanks Rando .......I can see asking other people who they would pick to learn from and pay them because you repect their knowledge
might seem ...(Im searching for a word) ..
So rando you seem pretty smart who would pick and pay to learn from on all bbs ?
there must be some one you respect ?

FCPWLLC
11-13-2008, 04:03 PM
Don Phelps as he is in a better climate in Florida and you could see different roof types.

http://www.floridaroofcleaners.com/

plainpainter
11-13-2008, 04:40 PM
If you want to learn how to climb really steep roofs and shoot from sitting your butt on the roof ridge - I can show you how to do that!

David Potter
11-13-2008, 04:45 PM
dan ....who on these boards would you pay to learn from (and no you cant pick jc :lol:)

doesnt have to be just one

Russ Johnson
11-13-2008, 05:32 PM
Don Phelps as he is in a better climate in Florida and you could see different roof types.

http://www.floridaroofcleaners.com/

Michael, why would you do that to Don? I thought you guys were friends. :lol:

David Potter
11-13-2008, 05:43 PM
I'll try this one last time .......The question is who would you use .....for y o u r s e l f ......I'm trying to make this as simple as possible

plainpainter
11-13-2008, 05:51 PM
I'd pay Ken Fenner for marketing/business and perhaps Kriesle as well.

I'd pay Jarrod Gumblatt for sheer knowledge of fleet washing and other tasks.

I'd pay Bob PTstate for putting together a no nonsense equipment setup and
general knowledge of how to clean - as he knows his $hit, even if he lets the
blind lead the blind on his own forum.

I'd pay Matthew Johnson in upstate New York to see how he preps a house
for painting - as from my conversation I've had with him, I think he has some
revolutionary ultra fast methods to do some decent house paint prep.

I'd pay Chris Apple for learning how to roof wash and how he sets up his equipment,
although I have no intention on doing that many roofs.

There are other guys Jon Chapman, Mike Sullivan. Then there is Diamond Jim and Rick Petry
for their knowledge in wood preparation and staining - and how the different species affects
your decision on what to do.

As for me - I haven't learned from anyone first hand to do anything - just from these forums and over
the phone conversations. But I use to be a mechanic so I have no problem putting a trailer together
with the equipment and swapping pumps and setting valve lash.

Guys like William the Fireman and Kreisle have some no-nonsense ideas on house washing. Because of those two and Bob - I very rarely use a wand to wash homes anymore. Because of Jarrod - I inject most of my chems. I don't have really much of a setup right now - it's still an experimental trailer - but I've had quite a few $1,000 days without breaking much of a sweat, with the equipment I have and the willingness to get up on ladders and up on roofs and stuff.

David Potter
11-13-2008, 05:53 PM
Hey david ...have you ever noticed when someone asked a serious question on any of the threads on bbs
sometimes people just want to poke fun at the person.....
having no intent of helping with that post or they like popcorn and sausage They call it Hijacking seems rude.....

David Potter
11-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Thanks Dan that exactly what I looking for in a post .........also why I included you in top 5 posters
you talk with experience and when you dont know you are not afraid of saying so...... :thumbsup:

David Potter
11-13-2008, 06:02 PM
every single one look good to I agree with your assement 100% great post daniel :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

anyone else have someone or others they would use themselves ?

JC
11-13-2008, 06:03 PM
Nope, Dan is the man.. I knew you two would get along :D

ALL SURFACE
11-13-2008, 06:20 PM
Thank God we found a match here on PT State. I hope you to will be very happy together and I wish you BOTH the best of luck! :thumbsup:

David Potter
11-13-2008, 06:29 PM
Nope, Dan is the man.. I knew you two would get along :D

hey...... david did you notice no one came her for 2 month and now when I post something .....somone is making deragotory inuendos about people ?

David Potter
11-13-2008, 06:33 PM
yup ...don't be so sensitive nobody else can see it (Including me) besides their is nothing you can do about ?
I mean you could asked them to stop (not likely) you could try to be a little nicer (maybe )
I dont know..... what can you do ......nothing

David Potter
11-13-2008, 06:35 PM
You right nothing I can do.....Wait I have a idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Potter
11-13-2008, 06:35 PM
and ????????????????

David Potter
11-13-2008, 06:39 PM
I could stop posting and let him pick on someone else....(after all it was dormant for 2 months)

David Potter
11-13-2008, 06:40 PM
yeah do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do it

ALL SURFACE
11-13-2008, 06:42 PM
Still haven't gotten that prescription filled yet have you? :confused:

David Potter
11-13-2008, 06:46 PM
Okay here goes.... Jc ....if my posting here in anyway offends you I apologize ....sorry maybe we could start over :)
also if that isn't sufficient ........I'm a smart guy Just say the word at anytime ......I will stop
Seriously just post David please dont post anything else simple enough..............thanks David David

David Potter
11-13-2008, 06:49 PM
Still haven't gotten that prescription filled yet have you? :confused:

larry lot of empty bottles lying around getting new prescripions soon ...I just sent David to store should be back
any minute........can he get you anything ??? :P :P :P :P :P

offdutyfireman
11-13-2008, 07:02 PM
Okay here goes.... Jc ....if my posting here in anyway offends you I apologize ....sorry maybe we could start over :)
also if that isn't sufficient ........I'm a smart guy Just say the word at anytime ......I will stop
Seriously just post David please dont post anything else simple enough..............thanks David David

I am asking you to please stop. You are making a fool off yourself and embarrasing others who post here.

David Potter
11-13-2008, 07:06 PM
you got it no problem thank you

David Potter
11-14-2008, 03:08 PM
I like the Dallas cowboys

deach
11-14-2008, 07:42 PM
Looks like I've been gone just a bit too long. :eek:

David Potter
11-14-2008, 09:13 PM
WARNING* These are threads that went off topic or got out of control. If you want to read something that is going to expand your mind, don't click here!

In the past 48 hours almost 300 people clicked button don't click here!
some clicked more than once

in the past 24 hours a few clicked on
I recieved and made phone calls was told it was funny and interesting

It says dont click here it doesnt say click and start a fight or argument and it doesnt say call someone a fool

it does say "off topic or got out of control" clearly it doesnt exclude the 2 david's

the next time some suggest I'm embarrassing others... lets see a little outrage on posting's about a africian american President
I Voted ford,reagan,bush bush,mc cain) or other ethic groups or I wouldnt post in publicly calling someone name trying to embarass

Lets try a compromise (i do this from time to time) If you enijoy the post join in if not ...let it go... go read other post you might enjoy

if you need this area I stop you can use it that seems Fair

Okay on a lighter note, we had that storm about 2 month ago called Ike here in Houston are some bicture I took some my enjoy more than others
(you'll get my point) on the 3rd posting ( that 2 more after this if no posts in between)
house built 1965 I live (lived ) 3 and 4 th picture current house 8x8 storage building with new queen size mattress on the side of the highway

David Potter
11-14-2008, 09:39 PM
hot tub place I own (owned) Still own)

David Potter
11-14-2008, 09:49 PM
Spas floated up to 1 mile away got them all back all ruined
spas in palm trees and on top of the dumpster
4th picture pressurewashing 20 trailer anybody see pressure washer?

ALL SURFACE
11-14-2008, 11:20 PM
Damn David. Sorry to hear about all that devistation. What are your planning on doing? I hope things get better for you. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

Thad
11-14-2008, 11:59 PM
I'm sorry to hear/see that.
Hang in there, guy.

Also, I got your voicemail.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
:no:

deach
11-15-2008, 10:41 AM
yes, that looks like a real mess there. Sorry buddy, hang in there.

JC
11-15-2008, 10:51 AM
sorry to hear about your loss!!

I would think you have more important things to do then come on this site and try to stir things up, you know, like get your life back together. After your life is back in order you will have the free time to actually enjoy the mayhem you create here.

ALL SURFACE
11-15-2008, 10:53 AM

I would think you have more important things to do then come on this site and try to stir things up, you know, like get your life back together. After your life is back in order you will have the free time to actually enjoy the mayhem you create here.

Yor all heart Jim! :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

ALL SURFACE
11-15-2008, 10:53 AM

Your all heart Jim! :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

ALL SURFACE
11-15-2008, 10:56 AM
Damn,,,Whats up with this board? I try to change 1 letter and it becomes another post... Been having a hard time getting on here too.
OBER...Where are you? :confused: LOL

Thad
11-15-2008, 11:06 AM
You can't edit posts in the Gone Wild section.
:thumbsup:

ALL SURFACE
11-15-2008, 11:12 AM
You can't edit posts in the Gone Wild section.
:thumbsup:

AHHHHH! I see said the blind man to the deaf man... Thanks Thad.

JC
11-15-2008, 11:14 AM
Larry, if the guy was that concerned about his living conditions do you think he would have spent so many hours here trying to stir things up? If I was in his position, I would be busting my butt trying to get out of that shack and into an apartment or someplace better.

ALL SURFACE
11-15-2008, 11:46 AM
I do agree with ya Jim. I was bustin your Nads! I do however think that if anyone of us lost all that we would be a bit wacko too. It would have been nice if he had posted what happened to him much earlier so that we may have been more understanding. Gots to go now. Wife is waiting. Re- schedualed jobs because of the weather. Now I gotta go spend $$. Need new biz cards, HD run and Lord knows what else the wife has in mind but I'm sure it will involve more $$. :eek:

JC
11-15-2008, 11:50 AM
did your wife mention anything about buying my new business cards :D :P :lol: :lol:

David Potter
11-15-2008, 11:57 AM
the reason I did'nt post the pictures and tell the story after it Happened.......was ... because I wasnt looking for sympathy

David Potter
11-15-2008, 12:05 PM
the reason I posted the pictures and told the story now.......was ...it seemed my post about learning other aspects of powerwashing
roof washing and roof cleaning (who would you use....we all remember that question dont we? ) wasnt interesting enough for a somewhat serious answer......

so I posted this story now because I thought some might enjoy it more.......

David Potter
11-15-2008, 02:26 PM
1st post

### I don't see anything in your post that would lead me to believe someone would slam you on your price...
If I had no work ...all week with no jobs I would have done that job for 200 dollars
If had lot's of work I would have done it for 500 like you quoted and if I people working for me I would have Quoted
700 (with lots of work) or 300-500 (With no work ) to keep them working so they could feed their familes

"That's the typical hack mentality that plagues this industry."

2nd post

And maybe the most important thing, we are willing to help eachother with ideas and moral support during the hard times. You, on the other hand, seem to enjoy misery and try your hardest to make those around you miserable

Just read this thread, its about helping eachother and you come in and try to bring us all down?? I will never be able to figure out you libs???

3.post "if the guy was that concerned about his living conditions do you think he would have spent so many hours here trying to stir things up? If I was in his position, I would be busting my butt trying to get out of that shack and into an apartment or someplace better.

Well see if I got this right
1.first post suggest I'm hack for doing what it takes to earn a living
2.second post "we are willing to help eachother with ideas and moral support during the hard times" (Thanks jc)
3.3rd post "If I was in his position, I would be busting my butt trying to get out of that shack and into an apartment or someplace better." I can't because I violate post number 1 ..which says " I'm hack for ding what it takes to earn a living"

would the pictures and stories in the begining..... changed you answers or replies ?

David Potter
11-15-2008, 02:29 PM
ding should be "doing" in previous post thank

David Potter
11-15-2008, 05:56 PM
Chat Live (Click here)

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
Due to your recent activity on other boards you are no longer welcome here

Date the ban will be lifted: Never