PDA

View Full Version : It's official: Keith Bruce is a P.I.M.P.!

precisionpower
05-22-2008, 10:04 PM
Keith's stuff is what the younger guys might call "Big Pimpin". Here's the new card:
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w248/theguru54/PrecisionPW_BCproof.jpg

gr8white
05-22-2008, 10:10 PM
I really like his work...I'll be giving him a call soon :thumbsup:

precisionpower
05-22-2008, 10:23 PM
Wise decision young grasshopper.

Bob Williamson
05-22-2008, 10:31 PM
Kevin, This is where bad threads go. This should be in the lounge. Threads Gone Wild is like the dunces corner :thumbsup:

Thad
05-22-2008, 10:33 PM
That there sure is a pointy hat you're wearin', Kevin.
:thumbsup:

Daniel H
05-22-2008, 10:34 PM
who is Keith ?

ALL SURFACE
05-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Bob I don't think this is going to work DUDE! OK! Who wants to fight about it? Lets go.... Bring it on :hammer:
(Will that work?)

gr8white
05-22-2008, 10:41 PM
Kevin, This is where bad threads go. This should be in the lounge. Threads Gone Wild is like the dunces corner :thumbsup:

Hey Bob,if you turn your avatar upsidedown and slightly cross your eyes it kinda looks like a skull...and then it told me to spend money at pressure tek :eek: :lol:

Bob Williamson
05-22-2008, 10:43 PM
We will have to dumb this thread down if not I will have to move it.

Bob Williamson
05-22-2008, 10:44 PM

If you turn your avatar upsidedown and slightly cross your eyes it kinda looks like a skull...and then it told me to spend money at pressure tek :eek: :lol:

The online store is open 24 hours :lol:

ALL SURFACE
05-22-2008, 10:46 PM
:eek: If you move it,,,,they will follow! :eek:

gr8white
05-22-2008, 10:48 PM

Better?
[img][http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/new_line_cinema/dumb_and_dumberer__when_harry_met_lloyd/eric_christian_olsen/dumb.jpg/img]

deach
05-22-2008, 10:54 PM
Spend money at Pressure Tek????????No way.... :lol:

gr8white
05-22-2008, 10:59 PM

Yeah really, why would you waste your time/money at a place with GREAT customer service???? I remember back in the day when the customers were treated like dirt... those were good times :P

precisionpower
05-22-2008, 11:18 PM

NO problem Bob. I'm gonna take dumb to another level. :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HcOZ6xFxJqg

gr8white
05-22-2008, 11:27 PM

yup...I think that did it :lol:

grits
05-22-2008, 11:33 PM

DUDE! I love that song! I used to have the vinyl 45 (small record) of it. It would skip and piss me off.

deach
05-22-2008, 11:35 PM
ya the song is ok but I have to agree about the video.....makes me wonder what some people are looking for when they find these things :lol:

precisionpower
05-22-2008, 11:36 PM
I still love it.

Chris
05-23-2008, 02:38 AM
The little guy looked like he was wired. hahaha

gr8white
08-13-2008, 02:59 AM

Yeah really, why would you waste your time/money at a place with GREAT customer service???? I remember back in the day when the customers were treated like dirt... those were good times :P

After re-reading my post it seems to read like Pressure Tek has bad customer service. It was meant to be directed towards bad experiences with other vendors, not Pressure Tek. PT is the best...hands down :thumbsup:

Sparklean
08-13-2008, 01:50 PM

After re-reading my post it seems to read like Pressure Tek has bad customer service. It was meant to be directed towards bad experiences with other vendors, not Pressure Tek. PT is the best...hands down :thumbsup:

I originally read your post the way it was intended. I guess since I've actually purchased from PT I knew you weren't trying to imply poor service. However, I can see how someone that has never purchased from PT might think you were implying poor service.

hi-temp hydro
08-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Let me get this back on track...

Bob is the man!!!

Jeff
08-16-2008, 09:43 AM
Bob SUCKS, doesn't know poop, he calls me all the time for mechanical & technical advise :confused: WTF. Get a job that you know what you are talking about will you Bob

Ya I said it what you bunch of PITA's got to say about that :gunsmilie:

McIntoshWorks
08-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Bob SUCKS, doesn't know poop, he calls me all the time for mechanical & technical advise :confused: WTF. Get a job that you know what you are talking about will you Bob

Ya I said it what you bunch of PITA's got to say about that :gunsmilie:

Oh no you didn't! This thread is about to Wild!!@!!