PDA

View Full Version : Telescoping Wands........

shadow745
08-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Have been cleaning our homes myself over the last 9-10 years. First home we had until 4 years ago didn't have any high areas that were really hard to reach. Typical PW setup was fine. But our most recent home has high spots at least 20 feet off the ground, not 2 story either. For the past few years I've been using a long throw detegrent nozzle and that worked fine, but rinsing was the pain. Using a 0 degree tip gets to the high areas but as many of you know does crap on covering alot of area like that.

I recently was at Lowe's and they had a nice looking 18 ft. telescoping wand clearanced out for $100. Nice build quality and good solid hardware with specs set at 4000psi max and 8gpm on the flow. I bought it knowing they wouldn't be there much longer and if I don't like it Lowe's will refund it regardless for 90 days. Any of you use telescoping wands for high areas? Looks like it might be a bit cumbersome until I get used to it, but I can switch back/forth between it and my standard wand thanks to the quick connects. Thanks for any pros and cons type info. Later!

Pat Norman
08-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Total waste of money! Get a 1/4 hose barb screwed into a qc plug and mash the barb with a vise a little at a time untill you get a fan pattern you like. What GPM and PSI pump do you have? 20' should be no problem.

propressure
08-05-2009, 03:55 PM
The yellow noodle sucks! :D Still in the shop... used once. >:( Agreed, total waste of money.

pressurepros
08-05-2009, 05:12 PM
This is a professional contractor's forum. Would you mind filling in your signature line?

cajun cleanin
08-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Take that thing back to lowes and get you a couple of different size hose barbs,1/4,3/16/,1/8 and some quick connects for about 10 bucks.You will have to see which size works for your machine.

Then go to the post office and get a self addressed stamped envelope and send the rest of the hundred bucks you saved to me!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ALL SURFACE
08-05-2009, 09:03 PM
I actually like my Yellow Noodle...I keep it on the trailer ALL the time...It adds color and looks good against the black! I never use it but it sure looks purdy! Hahaha! :D

chris francis
08-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Total waste of money! Get a 1/4 hose barb screwed into a qc plug and mash the barb with a vise a little at a time untill you get a fan pattern you like. What GPM and PSI pump do you have? 20' should be no problem.
I love my hose barb tip works like charm

propressure
08-05-2009, 10:17 PM
I actually like my Yellow Noodle...I keep it on the trailer ALL the time...It adds color and looks good against the black! I never use it but it sure looks purdy! Hahaha! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

shadow745
08-06-2009, 09:19 AM
Can one of you post a pic of a hose barb? Basically you're saying I should get a nozzle of sorts and modify it to give me the reach and pattern I need to clean up high?

Regarding a signature..... I'm not a contractor and don't intend to be. Simply a homeowner looking for a little info from the guys that use things like this often. Later!

JC
08-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Can one of you post a pic of a hose barb? Basically you're saying I should get a nozzle of sorts and modify it to give me the reach and pattern I need to clean up high?

Regarding a signature..... I'm not a contractor and don't intend to be. Simply a homeowner looking for a little info from the guys that use things like this often. Later!

That being the case, do a search for "tim the builder" he is the DIY expert.

BRYANS PRESSURE WASHING
08-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Agreed re Tim the Builder. He's the man. Just make sure you do it exactly like he says.

propressure
08-06-2009, 10:05 AM

You got your answer and now you want a fight. We make our living as Professionals. Some of us spent years building up our "bag of tricks". The guys even gave you a suggestion of how to fix your problem.

Keep the noodle - or take it back and pay a Professional to care for your property with the knowledge and know how that we have acquired over the years.

ALL SURFACE
08-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Can someone please tell me how to build a house. I have my own hammer that I bought from an out of work construction worker so I know it's a good one. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for all your help. :rolleyes:

shadow745
08-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Some of you may make a living doing this type of work, but those attitudes won't get you as much business as you should be getting.

I don't have a "problem" just asking how some of you like the telescoping wands. Who said I have a problem?

AND I sure wouldn't waste money paying a "professional" to take care of my property. I do everything myself as it saves $$$ and gives me the satisfaction that it was actually done right.

Sure is funny how some of you think it's beyond you to offer a bit of advice without being paid for it. I believe I'll keep the wand and I'm sure it'll work well.

Thanks to those that offered the suggestions on the hose barb attachment, as that is the only decent advice and I'll check into that as well. Later!

JC
08-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Some of you may make a living doing this type of work, but those attitudes won't get you as much business as you should be getting.

I don't have a "problem" just asking how some of you like the telescoping wands. Who said I have a problem?

AND I sure wouldn't waste money paying a "professional" to take care of my property. I do everything myself as it saves $$$ and gives me the satisfaction that it was actually done right.

Sure is funny how some of you think it's beyond you to offer a bit of advice without being paid for it. I believe I'll keep the wand and I'm sure it'll work well.

Thanks to those that offered the suggestions on the hose barb attachment, as that is the only decent advice and I'll check into that as well. Later!

Tim the builder will make sure you do it right :thumbsup:

This is how we pay our bills... How many free hours do you put in at your job? How hard would you laugh if your boss told you to work for free?

Like I said above, look for Tim the builder on youtube and to do it "right"

shadow745
08-06-2009, 02:05 PM
To be honest I don't have a boss and don't intend to. I do what I like for a living anyway.

You can make fun of Tim (have seen him on YT before) but at least he has the 'nads to do onlive videos. Where are yours? That's what I thought.

One more thing...... you might do this for a living, but that doesn't mean you know more about it than others, just that you choose to do it for a living. Only difference between a pro and an amateur is the pro gets paid for what they do. Sure doesn't make them better at it. Later!

4000PSI
08-06-2009, 02:19 PM

Shadow. We are the professionals. Many of us have cleaned TENS OF THOUSANDS of homes. Which you already know or you would not have come to us for advice in the first place. I must admit, however, that I am always puzzled when someone doesn't know how to do something, comes to professional forum for advice, and then tells a *whole room full* of professionals they don't know what they are talking about. Doesn't sound very logical to me. Did it ever occur to you that NONE of us use those things for a reason? And that we shop at professional supply houses that don't carry them, while Lowes (a retail/non-professional supply) does carry them?

Enjoy your wand, your resulting backache, two wasted days, etc. And be sure to stay away from the house mains so you don't electrocute yourself.

You can make fun of Tim (have seen him on YT before) but at least he has the 'nads to do onlive videos. Where are yours? That's what I thought.

Research first, speak second. If you had done this, you would have found hundreds of videos by these guys and not looked like a fool making that statement.

One more thing...... you might do this for a living, but that doesn't mean you know more about it than others, just that you choose to do it for a living.

That might be true of any one of us. But there are about 300 of us here, and collectively we know a hell of a lot about how to clean a house. It would take a real dense person to make one trip to lowes and think they know more than 300 peopel who do it for a living.

Only difference between a pro and an amateur is the pro gets paid for what they do. Sure doesn't make them better at it.

Really, so the only difference between you and Tiger Woods is a paycheck? The difference between a volunteer boyscout nurse and an ER doctor is a paycheck? That's absolutely ridiculous. A pro has to be good enough at their profession to attract and keep a following. And you keep a following by impressing your customers. and not just once or twice, but day after day whether conditions are good, bad, or ugly. Many times a day, thousands of times a year, on schedule and on time.

Do you practice DIY dentistry on your family? surgery? TV repair? Hair cuts? Why not, you could save big bucks. And after all, the only difference between a pro and an amateur is the pro gets paid...

You seriously need to get a grip on reality. Most of the guys here have forgotten more about house cleaning than you will ever know.

CCPC
08-06-2009, 05:30 PM
I think I remember this jack leg from lawnsites. Can't forget the "Later" after every post. I'm surprised that you all waste your time responding to fools like this.

John Doherty
08-06-2009, 08:01 PM

Hang on a minute everyone I want to see some pictures.

ALL SURFACE
08-06-2009, 08:20 PM

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=0&oq=hose+barb&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBR_enUS285US285&q=hose+barb+fittings :D

cpoulos2
08-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Heres my thing. This guy said in his very first post that he already bought the noodle. So basically he bought it and then went through the trouble of finding this site, registering his e-mail and then waiting the 24 hours for him to be givin access. He has 4 post that all are within this same thread. If he really has no intention of being in this business then try the friggin noodle out and if he likes it keep it if not take the damn thing back. Why come to a professional forum just to get input on a product that you already bought. Then after people offer him help he has the cods to blast away at who we are and what we do. I was gonna post pics for him when i got home of my set-up that cost me about 13 dollars to build using fittings i bought from lowes and i rinse stuff 30 plus feet in the air using a water hose but after his comments piss on that he can learn it the hard way.

ABM Cleaning
08-06-2009, 10:34 PM

You know haow many homes I have washed where the homeowner at one time had the same attitude as you...and then had to call a professional to correct the screwups they did when they "did it theirselves"

John Doherty
08-06-2009, 11:46 PM

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=0&oq=hose+barb&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBR_enUS285US285&q=hose+barb+fittings :D

Where is the flippin sarcasm button on this thing? Thanks Larry but I was kidding!

pressurepros
08-06-2009, 11:54 PM
He's real popular on this forum as well:

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=238105

Google his screen name. He's a forum troll.
Don't feed the trolls.

Ban this guy. Later!

ALL SURFACE
08-07-2009, 12:12 AM

Where is the flippin sarcasm button on this thing? Thanks Larry but I was kidding!

I know that John. LOL... :)

4000PSI
08-07-2009, 10:42 AM
Here'e the post he felt he needed to make in private:

Why the shitty comments toward me? You wouldn't say that if standing in front of me you piece of shit faggot..... saw your pic on your retarded website... can you look any more like a fag? LATER!

To answer your questions:

- Because you need to hear it.
- Yes, I would.
- That retarded website earns me a nice side income. About 4-5x what pouring coffee for a living does.
- I agree those shorts aren't very stylish, but that pic taken about the time you were born so styles have changed a bit.

Last thought: I notice you listed your occupation as "Professional HouseDude/Barista" which translates to "I live with my mom and work at Starbucks for $7.25/hr" I am truly impressed....

shadow745
08-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Moron? Like I said... you wouldn't say that directly to me you piece of shit faggot. Later!

4000PSI
08-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Moron? Like I said... you wouldn't say that directly to me you piece of shit faggot. Later!

Like I said: Yes, I would.

As for the rest, I assume you're threatening to beat my ass if I did? Rock on kid, some lessons have to be learned the hard way...

Wait, now I get the misplaced rage and *massive* ego. You're a 'roid freak:
http://www.musclesci.com/forum/members/shadow745/

Wow, a 'roid freak who's a "housedude" and works at starbucks. I get it now. You're some woman's boy-toy.

By the way, you've called me a faggot about 6 times now. I'm beginning to suspect that you're projecting your own personal issues (and your anger about it) onto me. I'd recommend that you seek some professional counseling because self-hate is a very destructive force.

4000PSI
08-07-2009, 11:16 AM
His latest private message....

that retarded website earns me a nice 6 figure income...

That's all? For using somebody elses formula for cleaning cat piss? Whatever...

Larry, don't even try to play that transparent bullshit on me. If you earned anywhere near $100k, you'd hire a contractor in a new york minute. And you would know what it takes to earn $100k. BUT YOU DON'T IN EITHER CASE. You make coffee for a living.

Point is all you assholes on the so called "professional contractor's" site are just that.

Who's the genius who continues to hang around with people he considers assholes? Clearly, you are not very bright...

You think unless every homeowner pays for your services then they don't know what they're doing.

Not every homeowner, but definitely you. You made that clear in your initial posts.

I do everything around my property on my own just so I'm not putting $$$ in the pockets of people that overprice their services.

Of course you do. Because Yanita doesn't want to pay for a contractor while she has you sitting around doing nothing. So please, put down the weights and go get that trailer cleaned before she gets really pissed and replaces you. After that, you can wax your smoking hot 2.4L eclipse. Perhaps even add some neon or a new amplifier... I'd recommend that you could fix the horn on you 1997 Olds Silhouette. Or fix the coolant leak... Or fix the camshaft sensor...

Reply to any posts I make and it only gets worse. Later!

How? You're already a complete nuisance. You've already been run off or ignored on a dozen other boards. You hang out with us assholes because no one else will have you. Wecome to the club asshole.

shadow745
08-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Some woman's boy-toy? Yeah maybe for your wife, certainly not mine. I do think you have me confused with others though. Definitely not on roids because never had the need for them, naturally strong and then some, and also have never owned an Eclipse. Yeah I am a housedude as I can do anything around the house instead of expecting my wife to do everything like so many lousy men do and I sure as hell have never worked at Charbux. SO before you make assumptions know who you are dealing with. LATER!

4000PSI
08-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Guess your wife does the same thing when she looks at you.
Yeah maybe for your wife, certainly not mine.

Impressive response. Haven't heard one that witty since 4th or 5th grade...

You can say what you want piss cleaner boy but I'm not leaving this forum.

Wanna bet?

You asswipes never should've picked this fight because you'll never win it. Later!

What are you going to do, post more bullshit? Hell I'm already standing on a chair to keep it out of my shoes...

I do think you have me confused with others though. Definitely not on roids because never had the need for them, naturally strong and then some, and also have never owned an Eclipse. Yeah I am a housedude as I can do anything around the house instead of expecting my wife to do everything like so many lousy men do and I sure as hell have never worked at Charbux.

Yea, right. And I'm Donald Trumps secret business partner. On the internet at least...

Here's one assumption that I'm certain about: You're a tool who has no friends and surfs the internet (unsuccessfully) looking for them....

shadow745
08-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Yeah I do bet I'll never leave this forum. YOU or anybody else here can't ban me. Watch who you call a tool piss cleaner boy. Later!

4000PSI
08-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Yeah I do bet I'll never leave this forum.

Having no friends must suck worse than I thought....

Watch who you call a tool piss cleaner boy. Later!

LARRY, YOU ARE A TOOL.

JC
08-07-2009, 12:45 PM
the really funny thing is the Philip isnt even pissed yet and this other guys head is about to explode. :thumbsup:

propressure
08-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Is Shadow 39 years old? Really?

JC
08-07-2009, 01:51 PM
I would have guessed 35

4000PSI
08-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Yeah I do bet I'll never leave this forum. YOU or anybody else here can't ban me.

I could be mistaken, but it does appear that you are banned. :thumbsup:

the really funny thing is the Philip isnt even pissed yet and this other guys head is about to explode.

LOL. He'll calm down after about 12 hours of wrangling that yellow noodle....

propressure
08-07-2009, 06:01 PM
I was guessing around 17... Just from the way he talked. Later.

TNT Pressure Washing
08-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Here's how I see things...
(1) As many times as he has called Philip a fag, I'm guessing he may have a crush on Philip and is trying to wooo him.
(2) If he has never worked at "Charbux" whats the next best coffee place??? Huddle House of course. He moved up from greeter to coffee pourer.
(3) Larry is also kinda hostile about Philip's pet products. He probably just realized that he needs to get the cat pee out of the carpet too before Yanita gets home and kicks him out....if she hasn't already for not washing the house in a timely manner.

plainpainter
08-07-2009, 06:41 PM
I like reading these threads - they're always classic :thumbsup:

cpoulos2
08-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Iv just gotta say this. I read this thread earlier today on my phone and so its limited to how the actual text shows up. Now that im on my pc and see LARRY YOU ARE A TOOL in big bold letters im laghing my ass off. But you should watch yourself phillip cause nobody calls this guy a TOOL without suffering a severe roid rage ass whoopin. :rolleyes: He might even beat you with that new fancy noodle he bought. Now really what we should all do is just quit responding to this guy and let him sulk in his own humility while he conjurs up his next witty reply. Im sure it will include calling us all assholes and phillip a fag while he jerks himself off to his own superior intelect but hey. This is much more fun.

offdutyfireman
08-07-2009, 10:16 PM
On a completely different note, Doo, I will be in Gwinnet county Tuesday thru Sat if you want to give me a call. I broke my wireless card my wife got for me so I will not have internet for the week. I am looking forward to that.

JFife
08-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Doolittle---

Take advantage of the offer and have William come wash your house, roof, deck, and drive for about $150. :D

pressurepros
08-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Doolittle---

Take advantage of the offer and have William come wash your house, roof, deck, and drive for about $150. :D

$99 if Doo Little supplies the kerosene and the clear Olympic. :P

4000PSI
08-07-2009, 11:20 PM
On a completely different note, Doo, I will be in Gwinnet county Tuesday thru Sat if you want to give me a call. I broke my wireless card my wife got for me so I will not have internet for the week. I am looking forward to that.

I will definitely try. I may be up that way on Thurs.

offdutyfireman
08-08-2009, 12:35 AM
What's with the name change? If you want anything cleaned you say the word and I'll send someone over. Jon and Ken :surrender: :surrender:

bigchaz
08-08-2009, 12:38 AM
Hahah this was awesome. Is larry out looking for you now phillip93???

bigchaz
08-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Shadow745, the mobile home expert

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/phpbb/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2337

plainpainter
08-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Doolittle---

$99 if Doo Little supplies the kerosene and the clear Olympic. :P

Don't knock the kerosene until you try it - it thins but doesn't evaporate very fast. 'Brushing' liquid is half kerosene.

JFife
08-08-2009, 01:01 AM
Dan,

I had a wood expert tell me that he used to cut roofing tar with a solvent (don't remember what), said it would make wood look absolutely beautiful. I always have old timers telling me they've been putting diesel, etc on their homes.

We are getting ready to work on a home---it is painted now. But the house is about 50yrs old, it is a lake home and was owned by a KC mob boss (the people had a real detailed history of the home....pretty cool). Anyways, a screened porch had been added, and I went out to see that exterior wall. It wasn't painted, but had a really nice rich oiled look.....with a reddish tint. I'll bet anything it is tranny fluid. We are repairing some fire damage, and the interior wall isn't nearly as bad as the exterior....and the fire was inside. Wonder if a non-drying oil like tranny fluid (even if it was really old) would increase flammability?

Tom Stetina
08-08-2009, 01:57 AM
Dan,

I had a wood expert tell me that he used to cut roofing tar with a solvent (don't remember what), said it would make wood look absolutely beautiful. I always have old timers telling me they've been putting diesel, etc on their homes.

My old PW/flooring/janitorial boss from last year told me the same thing! I thought he was frickin nuts! Treat a wood deck with a flammable fuel! Makes perfect sense! :whistle:

offdutyfireman
08-08-2009, 07:25 AM
For the record, I don't treat decks with kerosene. I clean my brushes and sprayers with it.

powerwashing4u
08-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Back to the original topic... and I will probably get blasted for my response but here it goes. I have found a good use for the yellow noodle. When I need to use pressure on somethings like cement next to dirt I use the noodle. I got tired of getting blasted in the face with dirt and water. I did a brick retaining wall and on the bottom layer I used the noodle and I did not get a face full of dirt. :thumbsup:

pressurepros
08-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Jon and Ken :surrender: :surrender:

:lol:

Pro Care
08-11-2009, 09:52 AM
Like the link Big Chaz. . . mobile home queen. . . too funny, I clicked on the picture of Yanita, here is the link to her page. notice her occupation is "residential cleaning" and her hero is: my husband . . .LARRY hahaha

http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/phpbb/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6

enjoy, I wish he could repost to this stuff, I could only imagine how funny it would be to see him dance around this stuff. FAG!! HAHAHA

Bob, can we unban him? please? I agree with Dan, this stuff makes this place awesome.

4000PSI
08-11-2009, 10:23 AM

Why do you think I called him Larry and started on about Yanita wanting him to get off his a55! :) He's also got a login on a steroid forum, which may explain the other comments I made...

4000PSI
08-11-2009, 10:24 AM

Why do you think I called him Larry and started on about Yanita wanting him to get off his a55! :) He's also got a login on a steroid forum, which may explain the other comments I made...

As for unbanning him, HELL NO!

Pro Care
08-11-2009, 10:45 AM
hey philip93

One "L" philip, are you the one and the same as pldoolittle? how do you change your name, and keep your status? cool trick.

and I did notice the connection, just thanking chaz for doing the leg work for me, now I can thank you phil for the great entertainment that you have provided for us. I have been really busy these last few weeks--with personal stuff, too much ex wife abusing my boys from chicago crap--and coming back on here however briefly has provided me with a necessary mind vacation.

propressure
08-11-2009, 10:57 AM
hey philip93

One "L" philip, are you the one and the same as pldoolittle? how do you change your name, and keep your status? cool trick.
and I did notice the connection, just thanking chaz for doing the leg work for me, now I can thank you phil for the great entertainment that you have provided for us. I have been really busy these last few weeks--with personal stuff, too much ex wife abusing my boys from chicago crap--and coming back on here however briefly has provided me with a necessary mind vacation.

I was wordering about that Jedi Mind Trick myself.

cpoulos2
08-11-2009, 11:03 AM
Yeah it had me for a minute but then a remembered some of your older posts and being called phillip so i just figured you wanted to mix things up a bit. I do enjoy reading your posts and how you handle some of these guys. If im not mistaken the last 3 people that got banned that im aware of you were in the process of putting them in their place when they got banned.

4000PSI
08-11-2009, 11:34 AM
I am one and the same. I had a cyber-stalker harassing me all over the internet, posting personal contact info all over the place and calling for people to harass me, etc. I changed my username to something different everywhere to try and shake him.

As for the change, you can't do it. Bob has to work some magic to make it happen. He agreed to do it after he realized what was going on.

Pro Care
08-11-2009, 12:48 PM
I am one and the same.. . . . .As for the change, you can't do it. Bob has to work some magic to make it happen. He agreed to do it after he realized what was going on.

That's about what I figured, although I figured that maybe he had bestowed or sprinkled some mystical admin powers your way, hence the ban, and name change powers. Besides nobody can multi-quote like that. Maybe we shouldn't talk about it any further, to keep you underground. SHhhh, its safe with me.

LAter!!!!! :lol:

Pro Care
08-11-2009, 12:51 PM
I should add, I could also tell by how you craftily knew things about him that no one else seemed to know, which I usually enjoy watching as someone is about to be shredded.

4000PSI
08-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Maybe we shouldn't talk about it any further, to keep you underground. SHhhh, its safe with me.

Not really a big secret, but do try and not use both handles in the same thread/post. I just don't want another stalker using google to find every forum I am on and harassing me and my friends all over. With the name changes, any stalker on one forum will pretty well be stuck with harassing me there.

Right now I've got my signature altered so it's a little more difficult for someone who is digging and lands here to figure out if it's the same guy. Once google updates all their cached pages, I'll fix it.

JC
08-11-2009, 08:41 PM
:eek:

YOU cant shake someone thats stalking you in the net??? How good is this guy? You need to open your little bag of tricks or maybe just call the cops

Bob Williamson
08-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Actually... he's pretty good. It took me a couple of tries to ban him and he had 2 other accounts I found when I dug a bit deeper. I deleted the extra accounts before he could use them.

soupy
08-13-2009, 12:33 PM
WoW

Just finished reading all this ... Unbelievable

I guess i will change my mind about opening a coffee shop any time soon

Steve

Pat Norman
08-13-2009, 12:47 PM
As i said before I want Philip on MY side! If I ever need a P.I. he's the man!

cpoulos2
08-13-2009, 01:04 PM
Just out of curiousity how did you find his other accounts. Was he really dumb enough to have the same profile info with diff screen names or did you see diff accounts with the same ip address?

ABC
08-13-2009, 02:08 PM
Wow Philip,
I can't believe you have had to waste your time dealing with this shit.
And people wonder why I don't get out more.
Some crazy people out there. I think it all boils down to a stubborn nature vs. superior intellect.

The Pain of being "Called Out".

Way to keep your cool.

Hang in there Philip, we got your back.

Clean Image
08-19-2009, 10:25 PM
This has been the greatest 15 minutes of my life yes i know pathetic. That was some truly classic stuff.

Philip, I can't wait to meet you and shake your hand. :) :)

Clear Shine Maintenance
08-20-2009, 08:12 PM

No one has ever seen or met Philip. They only know him as a legend in these parts. You dont meet him, he meets you.....There is even suspicion he is just a computer....

Just keep him on your side and all will be well.....

cpoulos2
08-20-2009, 08:15 PM
Man every time i see this thread pop back up i get all excited. I just keep waiting for shadow to sneak back in here for some more.

Clean Image
08-20-2009, 08:31 PM

No one has ever seen or met Philip. They only know him as a legend in these parts. You dont meet him, he meets you.....There is even suspicion he is just a computer....

Just keep him on your side and all will be well.....

HAHA!

CPW10
08-30-2010, 03:12 PM
On a real note... does anyone have a pic of the nozzle set up?

CCPC
08-30-2010, 06:27 PM
I don't. Later! :lol:

Chris Dubbs
07-29-2012, 02:13 PM
I came here to learn, but I can't stop laughing. Maybe we can bring the shadow back at least once a week for a good Sunday chuckle. Oh yeah shadow! By the way, use the search button. LMAO!

Later! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ABC
08-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Well, I've been away much too long.

Way to hold the torch Philip.

later

cajun cleanin
07-27-2013, 01:18 PM
HA Ha made you look!

MMan I miss the good old days where we actually still had threads that had to be out here.