PDA

View Full Version : water dam, and bleach on grass

norcalie
08-10-2009, 07:42 PM
Does anyone no were to buy a water dam to prevent harsh chemicals from running of concrete into grass. I tyred to find this tool with no luck. It would be similar to water reclaiming dams without the reclaiming. And how do you guy use so much bleach in you house wash mix without killing the grass. I live in northern California and allot of houses have grass that right up to the siding. I would appreciate any info you guys can give me thanks.

cpoulos2
08-10-2009, 07:47 PM
search, search, search, rinse, rinse, rinse

pressurepros
08-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Get some old firehose and fill it with sand. That's what we use for berming driveways. You have to eyes all over your head when washing houses and roofs. Nothing can dry and you don't want big puddles of sodium hypochlorite sitting in grassy areas. Pre-wetting and low chem concentrations are the key to making life easier on you.

norcalie
08-10-2009, 08:49 PM
T :thumbsup:hanks for the info.

cajun cleanin
08-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Get some old firehose and fill it with sand. That's what we use for berming driveways. You have to eyes all over your head when washing houses and roofs. Nothing can dry and you don't want big puddles of sodium hypochlorite sitting in grassy areas. Pre-wetting and low chem concentrations are the key to making life easier on you.

That is the funniest friggin avatar I've seen in a long time!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

pressurepros
08-10-2009, 11:16 PM

That is the funniest friggin avatar I've seen in a long time!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thad
08-11-2009, 12:15 AM
He's only doing it because he knows Ron can't see it.
:P

Chris
08-11-2009, 03:31 AM
Thad, who is that supposed to be in your avatar? Ron and who?

cajun cleanin
08-11-2009, 08:32 AM
it looks like Tony Shelton

pressurepros
08-11-2009, 09:05 AM
I thought it was Adam Sandler.

Is Ron banned from PT State?

Chris
08-11-2009, 10:45 AM
I think that I heard that Ron and Tony are banned. I know Tony is because he showed a screen shot showing that he is banned.

I know he shows a lot of B.S. out there in the world and helps people open their eyes but is not really a troublemaker. He did not get a message or any type of notification that he was banned.

He never did things like Amen or Chris T. did, so I wonder what caused him to get banned but I guess whoever banned him has their reasons.

Russ S
08-11-2009, 10:56 AM
I think that I heard that Ron and Tony are banned. I know Tony is because he showed a screen shot showing that he is banned.

I know he shows a lot of B.S. out there in the world and helps people open their eyes but is not really a troublemaker. He did not get a message or any type of notification that he was banned.

He never did things like Amen or Chris T. did, so I wonder what caused him to get banned but I guess whoever banned him has their reasons.

he spoke against the UaMCC is all I can see. :D

Bob Williamson
08-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Incorrect on both accounts. I did not ban Tony because he did anything wrong here. The reason I banned him is because I banned Ron and not because of the UAMCC stuff. I banned Ron because he is self serving, vindictive and childish and I wish to stay as far from him as I possibly can. Tony would have came here and caused a stink about.

cajun cleanin
08-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Bob,You have to stop sugar coating stuff and tell us how you really feel. ;)

Tom Stetina
08-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Incorrect on both accounts. I did not ban Tony because he did anything wrong here. The reason I banned him is because I banned Ron and not because of the UAMCC stuff. I banned Ron because he is self serving, vindictive and childish and I wish to stay as far from him as I possibly can. Tony would have came here and caused a stink about.

I can definately see the logic in that... :D

Russ S
08-16-2009, 11:13 AM

Bob you and I are friends and will remain friends but I will simply voice my oponion and say I dont think its fair to ban Tony for something he might do. I agree going on Tony's track record that would be the likely outcome but I think he deserves a fair shake and maybe a phoe call telling him what would be tolerated or at least an email. This has always been an open board that has allowed many many things I didnt agree with and some were very trivial and some I got involved in with the rest of them but I say give Tony a shout and a fair shot. (just my oponion)

That would be like Ron banning me for being friends with you?

Bob Williamson
08-16-2009, 12:04 PM
That would be like Ron banning me for being friends with you?

Russ, you are my friend I would not ban you.

Let me live in my own little world....OK

Chris
08-16-2009, 12:17 PM
I agree with what Russ said.

Joe amen and Chris T. started more crap and got banned for a lot worse than voicing their opinion, Joe got banned 2 times, some of us think that he might still be here but you never know with the technology these days. hahahahaha

I feel that it is wrong to ban someone for what he might do. Tony is a great guy and very fair, he is very outspoken on a lot of things but that is just how some people are.

Sometimes people agree to just disagree and get along.

It is your board Bob, you are a good friend and I respect you.

This is just my opinion and how I feel, that is all, not trying to cause trouble.

Bob Williamson
08-16-2009, 12:27 PM
Our opinions differ.

If you want hear Tony's opinions you know where to go to hear them. I don't care to hear them.

I am not out to win a popularity contest....just want some peace and quit.

All Seasons Exteriors
08-16-2009, 12:30 PM
Our opinions differ.

If you want hear Tony's opinions you know where to go to hear them. I don't care to hear them.

Well said!

Keep doing what you do, Bob. :thumbsup:

ALL SURFACE
08-16-2009, 12:30 PM
Not to seem like I'm joining the croud here but I have to agree with Russ and Chris on this one. Tony really is a good guy, business man, family man and if I may add, one funny bastard. I for one feel that he brings a lot to the table knowledge wise and as a human being.

Russ S
08-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Not to seem like I'm joining the croud here but I have to agree with Russ and Chris on this one. Tony really is a good guy, business man, family man and if I may add, one funny bastard. I for one feel that he brings a lot to the table knowledge wise and as a human being.

hummmmm, maybe, just maybe and I am just guessing................ Tony could be Joe? :eek:

Bob Williamson
08-16-2009, 07:23 PM
I do not know Tony. All I know is what would have happened.

Anyone can fix a problem after happens....I'm into prevention!

I would love for him to share his knowledge but all he did here was fan flames.

Jeff
08-16-2009, 07:27 PM
Bob you are one of the easiest going and nicest guys in the industry, thanks for being a cool guy. That's all I want to say

Russ S
08-16-2009, 07:36 PM
I do not know Tony. All I know is what would have happened.

Anyone can fix a problem after happens....I'm into prevention!

I would love for him to share his knowledge but all he did here was fan flames.

I agree, peace out :thumbsup:

offdutyfireman
08-16-2009, 09:37 PM
This one time at band camp, oh wait-never mind, wrong thread.

deach
08-16-2009, 10:28 PM
This one time at band camp, oh wait-never mind, wrong thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Reminding me of Junior High William...

Chris
08-16-2009, 11:47 PM
American Pie, what a cool movie. hahahahaha

Russ S
08-17-2009, 08:57 AM
American Pie, what a cool movie. hahahahaha

How bout those Braves? :lol:

Jon Chapman
08-17-2009, 11:04 AM
who's tony?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jameskrames
12-12-2015, 10:55 PM
The old firehose idea is awesome im gunna use that! Cheers.

abpcinc
01-15-2016, 09:24 PM
Grainger

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk