Re: Downstreaming oxalic?

Thanks guys!
    Gerald Reimer

G & R Mobile Wash
    Altona, Manitoba Canada
    www.grmobilewash.com
    Gerald@grmobilewash.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/G-R-Mo...067326?created

"Don't ask me for the answers, I only have one: That a man leaves his darkness when he follows the Son".
    -Larry Norman

some very useful information here for those who want to take driveway cleaning to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by dave mac View Post
    some very useful information here for those who want to take driveway cleaning to the next level.
    I learned my lesson on not rinsing oxalic after it performed it's magic. About two months after I did my own sidewalks, I noticed holes where some aggregate used to be. Turns out the aggregate is limestone. The acid caused the limestone to come loose and pop out. I'm thinking it actually dissolved the stone a little.

Acid will etch or reduce any surface made of calcium. Very important to no what or which acid your using and on what type of natural stone and concrete.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Quaglia View Post
    I learned my lesson on not rinsing oxalic after it performed it's magic. About two months after I did my own sidewalks, I noticed holes where some aggregate used to be. Turns out the aggregate is limestone. The acid caused the limestone to come loose and pop out. I'm thinking it actually dissolved the stone a little.
    I've noticed this to I always rinse about 20 minutes after applying OX.
    Matts Pressure Washing Service LLC
    Matt Beam
    405-570-2158
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    www.mattspressurewashing.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12