Thread: Estimate/Service Agreements/Contracts

Squirt
    Cedar Creek Lake Texas, Athens, Gun Barrel City

Estimate/Service Agreements/Contracts

I am just starting this new business adventure. I posted an introduction in the Lounge a few moments ago. I have read several good post which included form information and wording about the agreement/contract but I cannot locate those post now. If you would be so kind to email your forms to me, I will be so grateful. I will send you a request for your permission to copy and paste which portions from those I would like to use to make my forms. Thank you in advance. Equipment should be arriving soon and there is still so much I need to get done.
    John Sheets
    Star of Texas Power Washing
    Cedar Creek Lake, Athens, Gun Barrel City, Tyler, Kaufman, Kemp, Malakoff, Corsicana
    903-203-5760

Prestige Member

Re: Estimate/Service Agreements/Contracts

John, much of what will be contained in your own contract will have to do with what you are performing, what state you're in and your company's process for doing the job.

My personal opinion on looking at other company's forms - if you don't have your own in place first - you're going to piece together a disaster. Find out YOUR laws, decided on YOUR terms, establish YOUR processes.......then compare to others to make sure you haven't missed something.

Not that we don't help folks out, but there are somethings you just have to start on your own.

Celeste
    Carolina ProWash - Boss
    Chicken Wrangler
    Glass Artist Extraordinaire

Squirt
    Cedar Creek Lake Texas, Athens, Gun Barrel City

Re: Estimate/Service Agreements/Contracts

Thank You Celeste, I will be working on that this week and weekend. Hoping to be ready to rock by Monday.
    John Sheets
    Star of Texas Power Washing
    Cedar Creek Lake, Athens, Gun Barrel City, Tyler, Kaufman, Kemp, Malakoff, Corsicana
    903-203-5760