Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driveway cleaning and sealing questions

Prestige Member

Re: Driveway cleaning and sealing questions

Super Diamond is made by Euclid Chemical, near Cleveland, in Ohio. I was told last year that the product you can get now is not the same as the product they made a few years ago because of the changes in VOC laws. You may have a hard time finding it, and it may be a different formula anyway. Good luck.

[quote author=moody1 link=topic=12012.msg159900#msg159900 date=1302041506]
    Super Diamond is made by Euclid Chemical, near Cleveland, in Ohio. I was told last year that the product you can get now is not the same as the product they made a few years ago because of the changes in VOC laws. You may have a hard time finding it, and it may be a different formula anyway. Good luck.
    [/quote]

I'll have to look into it. I know that the company who did it originally bought it from a concrete company locally. I guess I need to speak with them and look into it a little more. I appreciate the heads up.
    Keith Neese
    Aqua Pros Pressure washing
    Milledgeville, Ga
    478-457-6257

[quote author=moody1 link=topic=12012.msg159900#msg159900 date=1302041506]
    [/quote]Yes they did change the formula. This product can be used in replacement for Super Diamond clear: http://www.theprosealerstore.com/sup...rsealers30.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12