Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Roof Chemicals for Black Streaks

Super Helper Member

Re: Roof Chemicals for Black Streaks

[quote author=offdutyfireman link=topic=12049.msg160132#msg160132 date=1302311763]
    I am all for giving them false info. The last thing I want is someone else figuring out the right way to do something. If I talk to you on the phone or send you a PM you can take it to the bank. Otherwise, I wouldn't advise anyone to listen to half of what I say.
    [/quote]

So you are saying we shouldn't beleive what you just said?

No, he said you should only believe half of it.

Lot of grey area
    William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

[quote author=dave mac link=topic=12049.msg160129#msg160129 date=1302307050]
    [quote author=pressurepros link=topic=12049.msg160128#msg160128 date=1302306562]
    Dave, what's your favorite brush? ;-)
    [/quote]

I always found it funny people would make fun of people on a painters forumn when they bring up a topic like whats your favorite paint brush, its a painters forumn and they all use brushes every day seems like a good topic to me, its all good though if your gonna come on the boards you have to have thick skin. :thumbsup:

Purdy xl when i used to paint ( years ago) was my favorite but they change names and styles of brushes every year so its a good topic to keep fresh :lol:
    [/quote]

Dave, I think for most guys its the hilarity of brush conversation versus the stuff that actually makes a business grow. The brush threads have ten pages and someone talking about their marketing has 5 posts.

I think we all need to get day jobs. :P

I don't mind sarcasm, it's just when people start to run you down for asking a simple question.
    Personally I enjoyed seeing all the sarcastic comments pertaining to goats; got some good laughs out of them and no harm was done.
    I also have very good board etiquette, although I find it very displeasing when people start getting at me for very nit-picky reasons.

I guess I'll just take your advice on this one though moody.

The few people that have posted with something worth while have supplied enough information for me to continue research.

Thanks
    Stephen Groesser
    G&S Roof Cleaning,
    Swartz Creek, MI
    www.GSRoofCleaning.com

Prestige Member

[quote author=Stephen link=topic=12049.msg160147#msg160147 date=1302326543]
    I think we all need to get day jobs. :P

I don't mind sarcasm, it's just when people start to run you down for asking a simple question.
    Personally I enjoyed seeing all the sarcastic comments pertaining to goats; got some good laughs out of them and no harm was done.
    I also have very good board etiquette, although I find it very displeasing when people start getting at me for very nit-picky reasons.

I guess I'll just take your advice on this one though moody.

The few people that have posted with something worth while have supplied enough information for me to continue research.

Thanks
    [/quote]

why do I get the feeling you lean to the political left?

Could it be because he demands answers to what it already known, becomes irate and caustic when he is called out on it, uses vulgarity in his post but claims that he has board etiquette? I don't know just guessing. He is the rude sort for certain.
    William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

There's a new dry product out there by Soft Wash systems u should try. I believe it leaves a protective coating behind.

[quote author=Jim foley link=topic=12049.msg160153#msg160153 date=1302349161]
    There's a new dry product out there by Soft Wash systems u should try. I believe it leaves a protective coating behind.
    [/quote] :lol:
    Keith Neese
    Aqua Pros Pressure washing
    Milledgeville, Ga
    478-457-6257

Prestige Member

Asking without searching is like walking into someone's house and putting your muddy boots up on the coffee table.

As for Stephens self-justification, he's just wrong. I know he doesn't feel that way, but the warm reception he got should be a clue....
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -
    Samuel Adams

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast