Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Box Truck Set-Up Tips

Re: Box Truck Set-Up Tips

IDK... I always use Mobil 1 synthetic. ( FULL ) obviously the miles contributed to the e250's demise. However my 20 years as service manager in the car business, there were multiple T.S.B.'s that included "Mobile 1 5w-30" due the "It's excellent lubricating and detergent properties" and that would continue to clean the engine while in use. I am not an engineer and we always fixed engineer's mistakes, but I have seen great things with Mobile 1. around 96-97 I had a 4cyl leave the shop without oil. mechanic as test driving in 1/2 mile away... Loss of power while driving ( knock sensor retarding the timing from the bottom end starting to knock/sieze). Shut is off. towed it back to shop, added mobile one, spun the crank pulley by hand. Started it up and even the lifters quieted out. Needless to say 3000 miles later it was back in for a routine oil change. Quick lube tech drained the synthetic and filled with conventional oil. Engine siezed 12 miles after leaving. I always use Mobile one in my engines ever since. Commercial mowers, trucks, cars etc. Yes, I still change as recommended or sooner even with the synthetic.
    Matt Goin
    President
    Grass Butler Lawn Maintenance
    Wash Butler Pressure Washing
    www.grassbutler.com
    www.washbutler.com

Little up date on the "Never Ending Box Truck Build".........Wrapped and installing equipment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392
    Guy Blackmon 910-876-1594

House Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Pressure Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Power Washing Fayetteville N.C.

That's Purty!
    J.C. Galmiche
    Cajun Cleanin' Powerwashing
    Daphne, Al.
    251-510-9508
    cajuncleanin@mchsi.com
    www.cajuncleanin.com
    Pressure washing Daphne,Fairhope,Alabama.

It is coming along nicely. Is this just going to be a residential rig, or commercial/residential mix? Why did you decide on the hose reels facing the rear of the truck, versus installing RV doors on the side of the truck and mounting the hose reels facing curbside?
    Keenan Gilligan
    Monarch Pressure Washing LLC
    Knoxville, TN
    www.monarchpressurewashing.com

Quote Originally Posted by Keenan Gilligan View Post
    It is coming along nicely. Is this just going to be a residential rig, or commercial/residential mix? Why did you decide on the hose reels facing the rear of the truck, versus installing RV doors on the side of the truck and mounting the hose reels facing curbside?
    This is being built primarily for muliti-unit apartments, condos, etc. and residential. We have been working from the back of our rigs from get-go so we're pretty used to it. I feel mounting hose reels on the side will not save that much time nor have we ever had a problem running them out the back. I actually thought about running hoses out of the side and have the doors in the shop but dropped the idea after further thought and talking with my Son.
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392
    Guy Blackmon 910-876-1594

House Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Pressure Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Power Washing Fayetteville N.C.

Gotcha, makes sense
    Keenan Gilligan
    Monarch Pressure Washing LLC
    Knoxville, TN
    www.monarchpressurewashing.com

Quote Originally Posted by Guy B View Post
    Little up date on the "Never Ending Box Truck Build".........Wrapped and installing equipment.
    Guy, the wrap job is awesome! It get the Message across Loud and Clear. It's going to make you Money! But then again, I'm positive that that's nothing you didn't already know lol.
    Ted
    Rapid HotClean
    http://rapidhotclean.com/
    http://portland.pressurewashing.net/
    Call or Text 503-709-3594

Guy that set up is bad to the bone!!!! whear is the exhaust going???

That is looking very good
    Greg Nash
    Orlando Pressure washing Orlando Roof cleaning
    www.SplashanDash.com
    www.orlandoroofcleaner.com
    http://splashandash.com/blog/
    407-957-6566

..............:thumbup:
    Billy Helton
    Foothills of NC
    Fatboy ProWash
    (828)292-3612