Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 178

Thread: $300k a year per 2 man crew

  1. #161
    Super Helper Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana
    Posts
    941
    Best year to date for sales. Weather and employee issues wrecked havoc on our scheduling though leaving us with a lot of end of year work that is not going to be complete. Most have been fine to schedule into Spring 2015 fortunately but we're going to have to get our game face on as Spring is crazy busy.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonNC View Post
    Came up a little short this year. We will exceed it next year for sure.
    did you exceed it Brandon?

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    We lost a $55k/year contract earlier this year but made it up by landing a few large projects. So as a result of that we're actually matching last years numbers. However there's still 2 months left in the year so a lot could happen between now and the first of January.
    Sorry to hear you list that contract. My question is this: How do you GET a 55k contract to begin with?

  4. #164
    Prestige Member Guy B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North CAROLINA
    Posts
    4,013
    One door at a time, one handshake at a time, one "hello my name is" at a time, one referral at a time...........You don't "Get" a $55k contract, you "Sell" a $55k, you earn a $55k contract.......and that comes from Hard Work & Experience.

    How Do You Run A Marathon????.......One Step At A Time.
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392
    Guy Blackmon 910-876-1594

    House Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Pressure Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Power Washing Fayetteville N.C.

  5. #165
    Prestige Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lenoir City, Tn.
    Posts
    2,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy B View Post
    One door at a time, one handshake at a time, one "hello my name is" at a time, one referral at a time...........You don't "Get" a $55k contract, you "Sell" a $55k, you earn a $55k contract.......and that comes from Hard Work & Experience.

    How Do You Run A Marathon????.......One Step At A Time.
    ^^ Exactly what he said lol.

    Atlas, It was an account I was working to get for about 6 months. We had it for 2 years. The company made some changes, had some new management come in and switched to doing the work in-house in order to save money. I tried everything I could to preserve it but it was out of my control.

    We have pretty consistent growth every year so our numbers weren't really skewed by it at all.
    Chad Johnson
    East Tennessee Power Washing
    Knoxville, Tn.
    865-368-0847
    www.easttnpowerwashing.com

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    ^^ Exactly what he said lol.

    Atlas, It was an account I was working to get for about 6 months. We had it for 2 years. The company made some changes, had some new management come in and switched to doing the work in-house in order to save money. I tried everything I could to preserve it but it was out of my control.

    We have pretty consistent growth every year so our numbers weren't really skewed by it at all.
    Thank you to you and GuyB for the advice. I'm somewhat new to the business and I have had no luck at all when it comes to approaching property managers, never mind building a relationship with them. Drives me crazy.

  7. #167
    Prestige Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lenoir City, Tn.
    Posts
    2,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlas1 View Post
    Thank you to you and GuyB for the advice. I'm somewhat new to the business and I have had no luck at all when it comes to approaching property managers, never mind building a relationship with them. Drives me crazy.
    Keep reading and trying. Didn't come natural for me either at first.
    Chad Johnson
    East Tennessee Power Washing
    Knoxville, Tn.
    865-368-0847
    www.easttnpowerwashing.com

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    Keep reading and trying. Didn't come natural for me either at first.
    We lost a big one at the end of 2014 that didn't renew for '15. About 87k a year. Worked 3 years to land it had it for 2 years. Guy comes in at half our price.
    Best salesman in the world can't keep that one.

  9. #169
    Prestige Member Guy B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North CAROLINA
    Posts
    4,013
    Just to be clear.....DJ wasn't talking about this Guy........Lol!
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392
    Guy Blackmon 910-876-1594

    House Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Pressure Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Power Washing Fayetteville N.C.

  10. #170
    Prestige Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lenoir City, Tn.
    Posts
    2,697
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Carroll View Post
    We lost a big one at the end of 2014 that didn't renew for '15. About 87k a year. Worked 3 years to land it had it for 2 years. Guy comes in at half our price.
    Best salesman in the world can't keep that one.
    It happens...When that guy can't adhere to the contract and standards they'll call you back.


    Quote Originally Posted by Guy B View Post
    Just to be clear.....DJ wasn't talking about this Guy........Lol!
    We all can't be a sliver tongue devil like you Guy!! Lol.
    I've seen this go both ways with myself and other contractors. Sometimes you can save it, sometimes you can't. Just depends on who you're dealing with.
    Chad Johnson
    East Tennessee Power Washing
    Knoxville, Tn.
    865-368-0847
    www.easttnpowerwashing.com

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •