Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

I know I'm a little early but I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Chanukah too. Just feeling in the holiday spirit lately. My house and yard is decorated. We just finished decorating the Christmas tree. Really cool year for the LeCours tree. usually we put the family decorations and the other filler decorations. You know family decorations, like the kids 1st Christmas, decorations they make in school, Decorations that other family members gave us, mementos of those we love who have passed away, just the decorations that really mean something. then we always would put the shiny glass bulbs and stuff.

Well this year there is no real room for the filler decorations. Its all LeCours stuff. Been married to my beautiful wife for over 10 years now and have two great kids an of course our new puppy Axel is already fitting in with us. Its just really cool to have a tree filled with so many memories and cool stuff

So Merry Christmas EVERYONE, you all are a great bunch of guys and from my family to yours, We hope you all have a great holiday season!!!!!!!

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Jeff to you and your family as well as everyone here at PT State...no tree up for us yet, been too dang busy with gutter cleans but will take care of it this weekend
    Jeff
    ABM Cleaning
    Greensboro, NC
    336-558-3052
    www.abmcleaning.net

[quote author=ABM Cleaning link=topic=14145.msg186402#msg186402 date=1355192763]
    Merry Christmas Jeff to you and your family as well as everyone here at PT State...no tree up for us yet, been too dang busy with gutter cleans but will take care of it this weekend
    [/quote]

Great your busy Jeff. I hear you, my wife has been telling me to get the tree up for 2 weeks. Now get to work and get that tree up
    Merry Christmas

I am thankful that by God's grace I know the baby born in Bethlehem.

Merry Christmas!

[quote author=Heritage link=topic=14145.msg186406#msg186406 date=1355200041]
    I am thankful that by God's grace I know the baby born in Bethlehem.

Merry Christmas!
    [/quote]

Merry Christmas!!!

Ok have most of the kids things put together. Had one of my guys come over and help. Jessica's vanity put together, only had to take it apart once because used wrong screw :thumbsup:. little electric riding dune buggy all together :thumbsup:. kids computer desk all together :thumbsup:. Moved Joshuas bedroon set out and put in attic, all ready for delivery of his new bedroom set today :thumbsup: wrapped wifes things :thumbsup: Man my wife is as spoiled as the kids. Wife has all the other kids stuff all wrapped

Oh ya, just ordered tickets for me, my wife, kids and Lisa's mom and dad to go see the Blue Man Group in Charleston in January. i saw them many years ago and it was a weird crazy show. I think they all are going to love it. Got to rooms for free, used my Hilton Awards points....cool I love free.

I real happy we are taking my in laws, they can't afford to go places really and a night at a nice hotel and the blueman group is going to be really something out of the ordinary for them.

So Santa (me) has checked his list twice and now I'm just waiting for Christmas morning. I'm getting excited... Ho Ho Ho

Hope you all are ready for Christmas and hope you all have a wonderful day with your family. Merry Christmas to all of you

Prestige Member

Merry Christmas to you all! May the New Year bring everyone more business than they can handle!
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -
    Samuel Adams

[quote author=Philip93 link=topic=14145.msg186986#msg186986 date=1356380681]
    Merry Christmas to you all! May the New Year bring everyone more business than they can handle!
    [/quote]

Merry Christmas Phillip. Arent you the rocket guys. Getting any new rockets this year?

Hope you all have a great day.

Super Helper Member TreyWinslow's Avatar

Merry Christmas to all my PTstate friends and family :thumbsup:

Trey Winslow
    Patriot Pro Clean Inc
    Manassas, VA
    571-393-8046
    Pressure Washing services in Northern Virginia

Prestige Member

I've been known to punch the holes in the sky. Unfortunately not very many since the kids were born. It's great fun but it's an expensive hobby.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -
    Samuel Adams