Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: God Bless

God Bless

God Bless the children victims and all that are affected in the horrible CT school shooting. My God what kind of animal would do this.................

Re: God Bless

A loser that knows to become infamous today, you walk into a school and kill children. Another big high five to our f'd up media that will dwell on this story for weeks.

Blog Entries

I'm sickened!
    Bob Williamson
    Cleveland, OH

Lord hold them up and their families.

There should be a law that makes it a federal and state offense to publish the name or likeness of these sorry bastards.I hope the dead one is being raped in hell right now.
    J.C. Galmiche
    Cajun Cleanin' Powerwashing
    Daphne, Al.
    251-510-9508
    cajuncleanin@mchsi.com
    www.cajuncleanin.com
    Pressure washing Daphne,Fairhope,Alabama.

I was at my son Christmas concert this morning and his best friends mom and dad work for the town. The dad was texted at the concert there was a shooting at a school in town. I do work in the town and travel through on a regular basis. Emotions are high being so close to the situation and just seeing a concert of the same aged children killed. We were already contacted by my sons school about dealing with how to deal with telling them of the killing. Drove through the town yesterday

God help the families of this horrible tragedy.
    Dave Lopuszynski
    Holly Springs, NC
    http://trianglepressurewashing.com
    919-931-2640

Raleigh, NC Pressure Washing

Prestige Member

When will this madness end why dont these sick people just do thereself in instead of these innocent kids.I really feel bad for kids growning up these days.People going into what is supposed to be a place to grow and learn not be targets for sickos.Where the heck is the security or police.Around here you just cant go in to schools?
    Hal Brown
    Sophia Nc 27350
    www.AbvPressureWashing.com

He got buzzed in since they recognized him, his mom was a teacher there. Absolutely horrid tragedy, my heart goes out to all involved and everyone with kids, i can only imagine how tough this is
    Charlie Soden
    Apex DeckSavers
    919-302-1523
    NC Deck Restoration, Deck Cleaning and Staining

[quote author=Bob Williamson link=topic=14158.msg186610#msg186610 date=1355513199]
    I'm sickened!
    [/quote]Me too Bob I got sick on my stomach,its so hard to believe that someone could do something like this to another person much less a innocent child.
    Douse A House Low Pressure Cleaning
    Fayetteville NC
    910-308-5700
    www.douseahouse.com
    Tony Fisher

I had to turn off the news. All i can think of is, why, what if, my own 6 & 9 year old and the Christmas season and these poor families. I hope these young angels are up in heaven just being taken care of and in total peace

My God

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast