Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A lot of faces have come and gone...

Re: A lot of faces have come and gone...

search around here and you will find all that you need.

[quote author=bigchaz link=topic=14191.msg187410#msg187410 date=1357427923]
    I miss Fife he was a cool dude
    [/quote]

a couple years back I mailed him a pack of Obama Trading Cards and right after that he stopped coming on the BB's

Fife is a great guy, wish he was around. He was one of the ones i liked driving crazy as liberal Jeff

[quote author=oldgym link=topic=14191.msg187624#msg187624 date=1358227403]
    im not one of the ole timers although four years ago when I first started power washing I was active and learning from this forum, its the best one out there and I was truly blessed to have received coaching from you guys. The business for me is slow but window cleaning has been keeping me busy. been spending more time in the WC forums.

[/quote]

Which window cleaning forums?
    Are you on WCR?
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    Hattiesburg, MS
    (601) 329-5819

[quote author=Jeff link=topic=14191.msg187628#msg187628 date=1358263698]
    [quote author=bigchaz link=topic=14191.msg187410#msg187410 date=1357427923]
    I miss Fife he was a cool dude
    [/quote]

a couple years back I mailed him a pack of Obama Trading Cards and right after that he stopped coming on the BB's

Fife is a great guy, wish he was around. He was one of the ones i liked driving crazy as liberal Jeff
    [/quote]

He emailed me a year or two ago about Gulf Coast vacation spots and we ended up talking.

His work is a very small niche market and being on the boards was impacting him financially. He said (iirc) that the last straw was when he gave someone proprietary info and they used it write an article. I donít remember the details but he is gone for good, it seems.

Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    Hattiesburg, MS
    (601) 329-5819

Prestige Member

Most of the regulars I hear from on FB, but since I'm not slinging soap I'm not here nearly as often. Thad's wife's posts about the puppies pop up a lot, and so Jeremy's posts. I just riled Jeff up today bad mouthing his hero. Bob is still the most gracious vendor ever, so I still get a card from him every Christmas. It took three years to get PWNA to send Cleaner Times, and they haven't stopped since

Good luck to all you guys this season, go make a million. Except Jeff, in which case go make ANOTHER million.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -
    Samuel Adams

Prestige Member

[quote author=Philip93 link=topic=14191.msg187728#msg187728 date=1358461112]
    Most of the regulars I hear from on FB, but since I'm not slinging soap I'm not here nearly as often. Thad's wife's posts about the puppies pop up a lot, and so Jeremy's posts. I just riled Jeff up today bad mouthing his hero. Bob is still the most gracious vendor ever, so I still get a card from him every Christmas. It took three years to get PWNA to send Cleaner Times, and they haven't stopped since

Good luck to all you guys this season, go make a million. Except Jeff, in which case go make ANOTHER million.
    [/quote]

good to see you Phil, dont be a stranger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12