Thread: eye protection

eye protection

My safety glasses aren't cutting it. I am thinking of going to a goggle type glasses,,, what do you use? I want something that seals to the face.
    all recommendations welcome!
    Pascack Softwash LLC
    Michael L. Roberts
    (201) 264-1405

You'll have to get a cpl different ones until you find what you like. What are you using them for?
    Alex C.
    ARC Powerwashing, LLC
    919-827-4376

ARC Powerwashing has been providing Pressure Washing to Raleigh since 2005.

The finish always gets ate away on my glasses and weather their glasses or goggles your spending more time cleaning them so you can see then actualy working
    Rick Warnack
    Crystal Clean Pressure Washing llc
    3071 Abbey St.
    St. Charles , Mo 63301
    314-243-0284
    www.CrystalCleanPressureWashingllc.com

Pressure Washing Saint Louis

Pressure Washing Saint Charles

We generally use a standard pair of dark safety glasses. Clear ones for night use and when mixing chems I use a pair of goggles that fit snug to my face. The goggles have a type of foam that hugs against your face pretty good. The thing about the goggles is they fog up on the inside easy if your sweating. But no matter what you choose for eye protection, they should have the stamp of approval "Z-87". If they don't have Z-87 then they are NOT approved for eye protection. I buy Nemesis eyewear.

Rance Tilley
    Paducah, KY.
    (270) 366-5254

rdtilley@comcast.net
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/PaducahPowerWashing

Quote Originally Posted by Rance Tilley View Post
    We generally use a standard pair of dark safety glasses. Clear ones for night use and when mixing chems I use a pair of goggles that fit snug to my face. The goggles have a type of foam that hugs against your face pretty good. The thing about the goggles is they fog up on the inside easy if your sweating. But no matter what you choose for eye protection, they should have the stamp of approval "Z-87". If they don't have Z-87 then they are NOT approved for eye protection. I buy Nemesis eyewear.
    I second the Nemesis glasses!! Best bang for the buck! Condor makes some good ones too, at a good cost!

Jon Bennett
    Bennett Exterior
    Maize, KS
    Jon Bennett
    River City Pressure Cleaning
    Maize, Kansas

I use a hardhat with a face shield. Keeps me from having "pool-hair" haha. Also helps when you're spraying and walking into tree branches...
    Stephen Grunden
    Curb Appeal Power Washing
    Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
    717-773-8700
    www.CurbAppealCentralPA.com

Quote Originally Posted by SteveG View Post
    I use a hardhat with a face shield. Keeps me from having "pool-hair" haha. Also helps when you're spraying and walking into tree branches...
    Good one! I'll have to get one of those!!!

I was thinking about using a full face respirator and putting some rain x on the inside for the fogging problem, pressure washing kicks up more dust than you think.