Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Pressure Washing Convention- Gaylord Opryland, Nashville

2013 Pressure Washing Convention- Gaylord Opryland, Nashville

Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    Hattiesburg, MS
    (601) 329-5819

The Gaylord hotels are AWESOME. We stayed at the one in Orlando and it was beautiful, plenty of places to eat and drink. One of the best hotel experiences i ever had. Great for business, couples and families!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats a great room price too.
    if you want to bring your family, do it, my kids loved the gaylord

$139 a night.
    Nine acres of glass atrium with shops, restaurants, pools, bars, heck a river runs through it! It's right next to The Grand Ol Opry, a huge mall with a Bass Pro, and the riverboat.

Tickets are $199 for All Access passes to the general sessions, keynotes, trade show, breakout classes, and demos. No extra class fees. PWRA members get $100 off. Spouses are FREE.
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    Hattiesburg, MS
    (601) 329-5819

So Thad what your saying is if I pay the $199 for the all access pass, my wife can come for free? I won't have to pay $398?

Rance Tilley
    Paducah, KY.
    (270) 366-5254

rdtilley@comcast.net
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/PaducahPowerWashing

Quote Originally Posted by Rance Tilley View Post
    So Thad what your saying is if I pay the $199 for the all access pass, my wife can come for free? I won't have to pay $398?
    Rance, yes. Your wife has free admission with your paid ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Rance Tilley View Post
    No, we feel strongly that family support is a strong factor towards success and that even if spouses are not involved in the everyday operation that getting an overview and understanding what we deal with helps them to help us. If they are involved in the business then it’s crucial that they feel comfortable attending. That’s why we are having this event at a VERY family-friendly resort and encouraging the ladies to come, too.

So, yes, you can get one ticket for $199 and your wife gets a complimentary ticket.

Also- for anyone on the fence about joining the most dynamic, coolest pressure washing association on the planet I have great news. I just got a text from Bob. If you join the PWRA here on PT State Pressure Tek will pay for your ticket to the convention. Wow!

Use this link to get full access to all the member benefits including 5% off chemicals at Pressure Tek PLUS the 2013 pressure washing convention:

https://pressurewashingresource.char...scriptions/new
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    Hattiesburg, MS
    (601) 329-5819

Quote Originally Posted by Clear Shine Maintenance View Post
    Jeff, you going?
    I would like to, but I just don't go to any RT's or conventions any more. Just to busy with family & biz, you know kids dance classes, basketball, football, swim lesson, gymnastics, vacations etc etc etc. I wouldn't mind going and taking the family to this one but taking 10 days in Minnesota in early August
    You going Jeremy?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I would like to, but I just don't go to any RT's or conventions any more. Just to busy with family & biz, you know kids dance classes, basketball, football, swim lesson, gymnastics, vacations etc etc etc. I wouldn't mind going and taking the family to this one but taking 10 days in Minnesota in early August
    You going Jeremy?
    Yes, going to be giving a class on utilizing technology in our field of work to streamline your company. I would be going even if I wasn't speaking. Plus, it's only a hour and a half from me

Quote Originally Posted by Clear Shine Maintenance View Post
    Yes, going to be giving a class on utilizing technology in our field of work to streamline your company. I would be going even if I wasn't speaking. Plus, it's only a hour and a half from me
    Cool, ya I will go to ones close by if we ever have any around here.
    Enjoy

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast