Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bob's Fatboy in action via GoPro

It seems to me that your mix is to weak.I don't see any reaction with the mold that I like to see.How many time do you have to spray it like that to get it clean?I spray from the top down so I must be backwards.The reason is when it runs you can move over a section untiil it stops running and back and forth.You don't get that big river effect in the valleys and it just runs off like crazy.
    J.C. Galmiche
    Cajun Cleanin' Powerwashing
    Daphne, Al.
    251-510-9508
    cajuncleanin@mchsi.com
    www.cajuncleanin.com
    Pressure washing Daphne,Fairhope,Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun cleanin View Post
    It seems to me that your mix is to weak.I don't see any reaction with the mold that I like to see.How many time do you have to spray it like that to get it clean?I spray from the top down so I must be backwards.The reason is when it runs you can move over a section untiil it stops running and back and forth.You don't get that big river effect in the valleys and it just runs off like crazy.

Second that..

No gloves- did you wear a respirator?.. just remember our bodies are also made of organic material.. not just the algae on the roof and siding...

Full Member Ultimate House Wash's Avatar
    Respirator is a must and yes I do wear one. It's nuts hot lately and I do protect my lungs up there. I do need to find a source for some gloves. Post up a link for what you use if you don't mind. Mix is 2:1 and I only had a little bit of surfactant for that batch. I used to mix a bit stronger and would see the algae dissolve on contact sometimes. I tried a batch early this Spring with some of the apple Gain and only a 2:1 mix. It produced a different result than what I was used to so I came here and asked about it on the thread I read it on. This one ----> #6. Sure enough it's still working, I just wait for a good rain to wash it all down the pipe. I've just gotten used to it now and all I expect to see when I am done is the algae to be a light brown. I do follow up on all of them and so far so good. It's saved me noticeably on soap costs just being able to be mentally confident that the algae is dead and the rain will rinse it away instead of trying to just zap it on contact. Just me and I do give each customer a pricing comparison between me rinsing and me just bagging the spouts. They all choose bag 'em.

I've cleaned a few from the top and a few from the gutter line and some a combination of both. I really like the pull the tip idea on the edges. Boy oh boy was the wind something that day. Got her cleaned up with no damage and on schedule, then did another three houses down right after, then told one neighbor, old lady, the HOA would not force her to clean hers whereas it wasn't dirty. Made her day. Three customers I will have next year.

As always, I appreciate the feedback.
    John Marston - Managing Member
    THE ULTIMATE HOUSE WASH, LLC
    http://www.ultimatehousewash.com
    http://www.facebook.com/UltimateHouseWash?ref=tn_tnmn
    +Ultimate...
    910-278-1137

I'm a 50/50 guy but I rinse them all to the oint that I'm confident there will be no Uh-Oh's if it sprinkles on it.

This is one we did the other day and the customer sent me the pics back after he took them to compare for himself.

This one I had to go back in two spots and reapply even at 50/50 mix and the SH was right out of the supplier's tank that morning.

Even I was impressed by this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    J.C. Galmiche
    Cajun Cleanin' Powerwashing
    Daphne, Al.
    251-510-9508
    cajuncleanin@mchsi.com
    www.cajuncleanin.com
    Pressure washing Daphne,Fairhope,Alabama.

Great before & after, Cajun!!
    Exterior Attack Pressure Washing
    Melbourne, Florida 32934
    (321) 243-1796
    Ken D'Amato
    Email:exteriorattack@yahoo.com
    Firefighter Owned & Operated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12