Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Reviews

Google Reviews

How many have their businesses listed on Google Maps? How many encourage customers to write reviews? How many get calls from customers that have read your reviews and called because of them?

What are your customers saying about your business in these reviews? Does it match your marketing message?
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392
    Guy Blackmon 910-876-1594

House Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Pressure Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Power Washing Fayetteville N.C.

I am listed on Maps and have 8 or 9 reviews. I just asked clients that I noticed had a gmail email address to leave me a review (it's easier for them). Only problem is someone (competitor) could leave you one star and no review and it will affect your rating. I have many clients say they called because of the reviews online or on my website, Angie's List, etc. Most of my reviews mention my professionalism and pride in doing great work which I love to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by traer77 View Post
    Only problem is someone (competitor) could leave you one star and no review and it will affect your rating.
    Sort of happened to us a while back. I knew it wasn't a customer so I replied (Respectfully) on my thoughts of the negative post and reported it to Google. Couple of days later it was gone...lucked out I guess.

It's really a testament to your Customer Service when a customer will take the time out of their lives to post a good review of your business.

I used to point most of our customers to our FB page, I think getting a review on Google is much better.
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392
    Guy Blackmon 910-876-1594

House Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Pressure Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Power Washing Fayetteville N.C.

Sometimes it is unreal the nice things people say. I am very thankful. I have 45 reviews on Angie's list and it gets me a good bit of business from them. Every time I get an email saying I got a new review I get a little nervous.
    It is gonna be the hardest thing for me with employees is keeping up the reputation I have worked hard to earn.

Trae that's a great web site, is that word press?? I love the way a customer can so easily go to your site and leave a review that is a great feature,

Thanks Dave. It is a GoDaddy site. Been wanting to change it to wordpress.

Those reviews will affect your ranking in the Google local card (the area at the top for the local search). The more good reviews the better, definitely encourage people to review you there.

This coming season I'm going to have printed out instructions on how to leave a google review. These will be left with each customers post jobs. Also on the invoices we send via email.
    Ultimate Roof Cleaning & Pressure Washing
    260-271-9672
    Fort Wayne, IN
    www.UltimateRoofCleaning.com

Another way to do it is in an email.

We send our clients a link to www.softwashreview.com
    Hagerstown Pressure Washing contractors
    Full Color Contractor Yard Signs

Tim Fields
    Complete Power Wash
    sign2day.com
    Hagerstown, MD

Google has finally given us a way to link to the actual review box. The only problem is if you are not signed into google at the time it can screw up your whole account. Not sure if they fixed it or not but here is the google help guide on it. https://support.google.com/business/.../7035772?hl=en

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast