Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Pressure Washing Event in the Northeast in YEARS!

Biggest Pressure Washing Event in the Northeast in YEARS!

Are you working a job or do you own a company? Do you want to build a solid, self-sustaining, and PROFITABLE business?

Don't miss the keynote address of the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar, "Injecting Systems Into Your Business" by renowned efficiency expert, business owner, and super amazing guy Curt Kempton.

This will be the biggest event that the Northeast has seen in *years* with a ton of informative classes and speakers and a trade show to check out your favorite vendors' brand new stuff! Seats are filling fast and the room block is almost done. Register NOW for the biggest event so far this year.

https://www.facebook.com/events/643595419026038/

Commercial sales guru April Dodson will be giving the discourse, " Systems and Automation" which will dovetail nicely into Curt's presentation. If you're really going to make this a business and not just a job you need to be in Bethlehem, PA for the Northeast Pressure Washing Seminar.

Other topics will include:

Suburban SEO Survival Training
    Upscale Residential Marketing

As well as how-to classes on fleet washing, roof cleaning, paver and concrete cleaning and sealing, and much more.

Don't miss the Friday night cocktail social "Meet the Vendors" and check out all the new stuff for 2014.

Seats are going fast for the biggest pressure washing event the Northeast has seen in year, or possibly EVER. Nationally renowned speakers, a packed trade show, and LOTS of networking to kick off the 2014 season with a BANG!

http://pw-seminar.com
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    Hattiesburg, MS
    (601) 329-5819

Right on top of the uamcc event.
    Diamond Roof Cleaning and Powerwashing
    320 E Collings Dr
    Williamstown NJ 08094
    Owner-Michael DeRose Sr.
    www.diamondroofcleaning.com

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Roof Cleaning LLC View Post
    I'm not going to either, but Michael what's the point of this post? I mean this very sincerely and with all due respect, everyone needs to stop picking at each other, it's not productive.
    John Doherty
    Garden State Mobile Wash, LLC

New Jersey Power Washing, Roof Cleaning and Exterior Cleaning Services

My point was I don't understand why people have events at the same time. I really don't care either because I'm not to going either but maybe I did want to go to both but now I can't and I have to choose. If they would just have them on separate dates they would attract more contractors. Not trying to be negative just trying to understand the logic.
    320 E Collings Dr
    Williamstown NJ 08094
    Owner-Michael DeRose Sr.

Prestige Member
    how much?
    which vendors?
    who will be speaking and about what?
    classes available?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Roof Cleaning LLC View Post
    Yes, and was announced well before the UAMCC Event was planned.
    What does that tell you?

And Softwashapolooza is the same weekend as the NOLA Event that I have had for seven years. And the first NCE Tampa show in 2009 was the same weekend as NOLA. And suddenly there is a "convention" in Tampa again a couple of weeks away from the Nashville convention, announced after we did. See a pattern?
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    Hattiesburg, MS
    (601) 329-5819

Jack announced this event on TGS on October 14, 2013.

Seats and rooms are going fast. If you want to come I suggest getting it squared away PDQ. Make sure you get there in time for the Friday night social in the trade show areas and meet the vendors over a refreshing beverage.
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    Hattiesburg, MS
    (601) 329-5819

Yea I think this is the 2nd or 3rd year Jack has put this on, it's been around the same time each year. Looks like its gonna be a great meeting. Great lineup of speakers. Curt Kempton is awesome!
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392
    Guy Blackmon 910-876-1594

House Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Pressure Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Power Washing Fayetteville N.C.

"The Top Ten Things Every New Guy Is Afraid To Ask"

I'm not a 'new guy but I'm definitely not going to miss Tim Fields' session at the Northeast Pressure Washing Event in Bethlehem, PA. Tim's expertise and passion for education are only surpassed by his genuine compassion for helping contractors succeed in their businesses.

The event title says 'Northeast' but contractors are coming from all over the country to kick off the 2014 season with awesome speakers, networking, and trade show displays.

Seats are filling fast. Don't miss out on this awesome networking and education event and trade show.

http://pw-seminar.com
    Thad Eckhoff
    Apex Services
    Hattiesburg, MS
    (601) 329-5819

Thad is this a free event?
    320 E Collings Dr
    Williamstown NJ 08094
    Owner-Michael DeRose Sr.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast