Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think you can Make $222,000 Per Year SOLO with one Washer ?????

Do you think you can Make $222,000 Per Year SOLO with one Washer ?????

If you want to Learn how I can Tell you the Steps in the right Direction.

I usually Teach guys Free, so there are no Gimmicks or Strings attached to my Helping you.

If you want to Learn How to run commercial Routes Over & Over Again & Again I can Help you.

I did a LIVE Demo showing guys how to Do this and Actually on Multiple Occasions Sold the JOB on the Spot. Small Jobs Valued at 2500 to 5500 annual. But As you can See with Simple addition 20 of these Equal 100,000 ...

Some of these Sales took only 30 Minutes Total for a 5000.00 annual Maint Agreement.

I have also some other Technics that Have Landed some 50,000 and 120,000 annual agreements.

YES THESE Are all Profitable, they are all Based on One Operator Making 80.00 to 120.00 per hour.

My peers often times Get Upset about me Telling my methods.

If my own Market I share my Methods with all my Competitors and Tell them how and why I do things. Some Listen and Some do not, but one things for sure I have Guys in my Market Making Millions. My Freind Scott Stone Makes Millions and Has a fleet of 20 Plus Trucks. Scott Is a ROCK star on Gov work and GARAGE Cleaning.

You can View Scotts Trucks Here, I have Nothing to do with Scott Stone Success but only Post this as example of Never Be afraid of your competitors. We Work together to Assist one another when ever its possible.

Take a Look at Scotts Trucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXorEEy92d4

If you Place Success around you its much easier to achieve your own Goals. Having Mentors and Friends Like Scott are what Make me a Success. I know that when I get out of Bed each Day I have the Support of my Wife and Great Friends Like Scott around me.

My List of Pressure washing Friends is DEEP

Doug Rucker
    Tony Shelton
    Guy Blackmon
    Chris Apple
    Steven Button
    Kory Finley
    Larry Millette
    Jeff Robinson

Staying Focused and Positive is Part of This process, Never allowing you to Loose the Focus and Goals you have Targeted.

If you want My Help we Can start Right here, Bob Has Built a Great BBS for Helping guys Get better. I'm super Glad to Be here to Help anyone for FREE.

Before you ask WHY? Just because I like Doing it, I like Helping people get better and Enjoy life the way we all should. I LOVE this Industry because its Given me Everything I have.

THATS WhY!!!!!!!

If you do not Believe it Just ask.

The only Thing I ever Ask is that if you Gain something from this you Pay it Forward one day.
    Ron Musgraves
    www.propowerwash.com

Nice Ron. I will hit you up in Houston to talk PM and maintenance routes.
    Jon Karmazyn
    Revive Coatings LLC
    Lehigh Valley, PA

Quote Originally Posted by revive coatings View Post
    Nice Ron. I will hit you up in Houston to talk PM and maintenance routes.
    Will Show you how We did the Demo in Orlando that Sold that Place.
    Ron Musgraves
    www.propowerwash.com

This was Us Prepping the Area for the GM. Will Talk about How Simple the Demo was To Get.
    Ron Musgraves
    www.propowerwash.com

Tell me who washes the most houses. How many a year? How many houses since they started? Can I talk to him? I want to know where we rank and use that.
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    Brian Wendling
    Power washing in Pa.
    Roof Cleaning in Pa.
    http://Rollingsudsinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rsuds View Post
    Tell me who washes the most houses. How many a year? How many houses since they started? Can I talk to him? I want to know where we rank and use that.
    Good question, I know you wash a ton. Proud to see you excited about it!

Maryland event Dec 7th free free
    Ron Musgraves
    www.propowerwash.com

Quote Originally Posted by chathampm View Post
    Nice post Ron.
    Thanks...

Maryland event Dec 7th free free
    Ron Musgraves
    www.propowerwash.com

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RON MUSGRAVES View Post
    If you want to Learn how I can Tell you the Steps in the right Direction.

I usually Teach guys Free, so there are no Gimmicks or Strings attached to my Helping you.

If you want to Learn How to run commercial Routes Over & Over Again & Again I can Help you.

I did a LIVE Demo showing guys how to Do this and Actually on Multiple Occasions Sold the JOB on the Spot. Small Jobs Valued at 2500 to 5500 annual. But As you can See with Simple addition 20 of these Equal 100,000 ...

Some of these Sales took only 30 Minutes Total for a 5000.00 annual Maint Agreement.

I have also some other Technics that Have Landed some 50,000 and 120,000 annual agreements.

YES THESE Are all Profitable, they are all Based on One Operator Making 80.00 to 120.00 per hour.

My peers often times Get Upset about me Telling my methods.

If my own Market I share my Methods with all my Competitors and Tell them how and why I do things. Some Listen and Some do not, but one things for sure I have Guys in my Market Making Millions. My Freind Scott Stone Makes Millions and Has a fleet of 20 Plus Trucks. Scott Is a ROCK star on Gov work and GARAGE Cleaning.

You can View Scotts Trucks Here, I have Nothing to do with Scott Stone Success but only Post this as example of Never Be afraid of your competitors. We Work together to Assist one another when ever its possible.

Take a Look at Scotts Trucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXorEEy92d4

If you Place Success around you its much easier to achieve your own Goals. Having Mentors and Friends Like Scott are what Make me a Success. I know that when I get out of Bed each Day I have the Support of my Wife and Great Friends Like Scott around me.

My List of Pressure washing Friends is DEEP

Doug Rucker
    Tony Shelton
    Guy Blackmon
    Chris Apple
    Steven Button
    Kory Finley
    Larry Millette
    Jeff Robinson

Staying Focused and Positive is Part of This process, Never allowing you to Loose the Focus and Goals you have Targeted.

If you want My Help we Can start Right here, Bob Has Built a Great BBS for Helping guys Get better. I'm super Glad to Be here to Help anyone for FREE.

Before you ask WHY? Just because I like Doing it, I like Helping people get better and Enjoy life the way we all should. I LOVE this Industry because its Given me Everything I have.

THATS WhY!!!!!!!

If you do not Believe it Just ask.

The only Thing I ever Ask is that if you Gain something from this you Pay it Forward one day.
    Hey Ron! I'm always open to learning some new tricks so I'm asking. Call me anytime 910-620-9865 or email lee@propressurewashing.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Lee Rivenbark

Pro Pressure Washing
    www.ProPressureWashing.com
    888-998-PROS
    "Restore the appearance of your property!"

Serving the Greater Wilmington & Jacksonville, NC areas.

Ron you have been my motivation and main teacher in this. Im not where I want to be yet but I have surprised a lot of people.
    Midsouth Commercial Pressure Washing
    Murfreesboro TN
    615-481-2843

Nashville Pressure Washing
    www.nashvillecommercialpressurewashing.com

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast