Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Who washes the most houses

Quote Originally Posted by AHINSON View Post
    Im the one that mentioned 90 bucks. That is a statement directed to my history and my location. I get calls asking if I could give an estimate. I tell them sure. ask them if they are looking for a quality job or if price is their only concern. Explain my process and inform them we have a $280 minimum. Now if my statement brought tears to the face this may hurt also. If I charged $90 I doubt I would get 1500 homes. To much student housing, to much section 8
    So you are telling me it would cost me, at a minimum, $280 to have my standard sized double wide without gutters washed by your company? Or my 1,200 SF basic ranch house?
    Kevin Stokes
    Top Dawg Pressure Washing
    Augusta, GA
    (706)726-5700
    www.topdawgpressurewashing.com

Quote Originally Posted by GTRider245 View Post
    So you are telling me it would cost me, at a minimum, $280 to have my standard sized double wide without gutters washed by your company? Or my 1,200 SF basic ranch house?
    Pretty crazy. I do those for $150. And I still lose jobs over price.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    JOSH DAVIS
    JD Pressure Washing
    910-508-2433 Office
    910-805-8176 Cell
    We have a great pressure washing service in Ocala, FL!

Apparently business is good in Alabama
    Jeff Smith
    Sparkle Works Power Washing LLC
    1146Highmoor ln
    Evans, GA 30809
    (706) 200-8383
    I am the owner of the best pressure washing company in Augusta GA.
    Our amazing pressure washing facebook page.
    The first choice for Pressure Washing in Augusta GA.
    http://www.augustapressurewashing.com
    Power Washing Augusta GA Yelp

Prestige Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh_D View Post
    Pretty crazy. I do those for $150. And I still lose jobs over price.

your working more and harder for less money

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    your working more and harder for less money
    Well, I don't mind hard work. I'm not greedy, and I've got a family to feed. Like I said, I loose enough jobs over price as it is. I'm more expensive than most of my competition. I think $150 for an hour's worth of work is more than fair though.

JOSH DAVIS
    JD Pressure Washing
    910-508-2433 Office
    910-805-8176 Cell

Super Helper Member
    Not out of the question. We do a a large number of double wides every spring at $250 per unit. The vast majority of house washes run $425. All in how you sell it. It's just like anything else... you have your people who shop at Walmart and you have your people who shop at Target. Target cost more and pretty much sells the same stuff but it's a "better" experience and their marketing lends to that. Guys doing house washing sub $200 are leaving money on the table and working harder for it.

Prestige Member
    Well, I don't mind hard work. I'm not greedy, and I've got a family to feed. Like I said, I loose enough jobs over price as it is. I'm more expensive than most of my competition. I think $150 for an hour's worth of work is more than fair though.

Good for you.

I prefer to spend more time with family and less time working hard - to each his own

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Good for you.

I prefer to spend more time with family and less time working hard - to each his own
    Spending time with my family is for nights, weekends, and holidays. And 23 years from now, if I hopefully retire by 55. If I average $200 for a housewash, ($150 is minimum.) once my schedule is full, I can wash about 4 houses a day and gross $190k a year with one crew. Once I get debts paid off, and some investments going, I should be doing pretty well. I don't plan on breaking my back pressure washing the rest of my life. Hopefully, by the time I turn 40, I'll have crews that can handle most of the grunt work.

JOSH DAVIS
    JD Pressure Washing
    910-508-2433 Office
    910-805-8176 Cell

Spending time with my family is for nights, weekends, and holidays. And 23 years from now, if I hopefully retire by 55. If I average $200 for a housewash, ($150 is minimum.) once my schedule is full, I can wash about 4 houses a day and gross $190k a year with one crew. Once I get debts paid off, and some investments going, I should be doing pretty well. I don't plan on breaking my back pressure washing the rest of my life. Hopefully, by the time I turn 40, I'll have crews that can handle most of the grunt work.

Im confused by your numbers, are you saying your 22 right now, but your goal isn't to be successful enough to have crews until you turn 40? So 18 years from now? I try to be humble with my goals, but they sure are a little more aggressive then 18 year goals.
    Jeff Smith
    Sparkle Works Power Washing LLC
    1146Highmoor ln
    Evans, GA 30809
    (706) 200-8383
    I am the owner of the best pressure washing company in Augusta GA.
    Our amazing pressure washing facebook page.
    The first choice for Pressure Washing in Augusta GA.
    http://www.augustapressurewashing.com
    Power Washing Augusta GA Yelp

Prestige Member

Good luck with that...

BTW, your location says Ocala, Fl and your signature says Wilmington, NC - which one is it?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast