Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Eric , Lisa , Ed & Colm for Atlantic City its Going to Be Great!!!!!

Thanks Eric , Lisa , Ed & Colm for Atlantic City its Going to Be Great!!!!!

Its going to Be Great and Look forward to Meeting all the Guys, Hope to see all the old friends tomorrow and the New ones also.

The Events Free but Seating at this Point is no guarantee, the Event is over 115 last Count. 72 Companies & 10 Associate Members.

The event is Free to the Entire Industry

Thanks to DJ Carrol for Helping with Sales, this will be a Great Presentation for sure.

Guy Blackmon Coming all the way from NC to talk about Branding, we appreciate you Guy for all you do for everyone.

Take a Peek we have some great Folks who have come together to Give you a Wonderful Powerpack Show!!

If you Didn't Get Tickets no worries I have a Pocket full. Catch me at the door.

Thanks to The HOST for Making the event Happen and anyone in the industry is Welcome FREE.... no Joke its FREE.
    Ron Musgraves
    www.propowerwash.com

Looks great. Wish I could be there.
    http://houston.pressurewashing.net
    http://thewoodlands.pressurewashing.net
    Pressure Cleaning and Roof Cleaning School
    Call or Text 281.883.8470

Why would you post a pic here that had every single one of Bob's competitors on it on his own site? What is the game here? We don't support unions or org's here. This site is an oasis from Gamble on pwra, the uamcc on pwi, and all that drama that goes with it. Bob had asked you to stop. I am asking as a friend and a member here to please stop. It is disrespectful to come to Bobs site with all the links back to yours. These are my thoughts and my opinions.
    William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

Quote Originally Posted by offdutyfireman View Post
    Why would you post a pic here that had every single one of Bob's competitors on it on his own site? What is the game here? We don't support unions or org's here. This site is an oasis from Gamble on pwra, the uamcc on pwi, and all that drama that goes with it. Bob had asked you to stop. I am asking as a friend and a member here to please stop. It is disrespectful to come to Bobs site with all the links back to yours. These are my thoughts and my opinions.
    Sadly, he cannot help himself.....
    North Jersey Softwashing
    Westwood, New Jersey
    201-383-0452
    email: NJSOFTWASHING@OPTONLINE.NET
    www.northjerseysoftwashing.com

Wow!That's just disrespectful and a complete dusregard for the man that supplies this site for us to use.
    J.C. Galmiche
    Cajun Cleanin' Powerwashing
    Daphne, Al.
    251-510-9508
    cajuncleanin@mchsi.com
    www.cajuncleanin.com
    Pressure washing Daphne,Fairhope,Alabama.

He is promoting an event that's it. Relax.
    Diamond Roof Cleaning and Powerwashing
    320 E Collings Dr
    Williamstown NJ 08094
    Owner-Michael DeRose Sr.
    www.diamondroofcleaning.com

Prestige Member
    Quote Originally Posted by offdutyfireman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NJWashingGuy View Post
    Sadly, he cannot help himself.....
    I agree with you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Roof Cleaning LLC View Post
    He is promoting an event that's it. Relax.
    The only thing that Ron promotes is himself..........
    North Jersey Softwashing
    Westwood, New Jersey
    201-383-0452
    email: NJSOFTWASHING@OPTONLINE.NET
    www.northjerseysoftwashing.com

I don't see ron's name anywhere on the pic except for him being a speaker. I don't see anything wrong with this and I shop from bob all the time.
    Diamond Roof Cleaning and Powerwashing
    320 E Collings Dr
    Williamstown NJ 08094
    Owner-Michael DeRose Sr.
    www.diamondroofcleaning.com

Blog Entries
    Michael, the problem is what I stated before....I don't even advertise on my own board, much less have my competition being advertised. It's an etiquette thing.

Ron has many avenues to advertise his events and the supporters of his events. There is no need for him to do it here.
    Bob Williamson
    Cleveland, OH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast