Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by cajun cleanin View Post
    What does stagnant mean?It may mean something different for different people.Does it mean you're business isn't growing,or you aren't out there beating the bushes to bring in more work?

I like to use content instead,I do very well with an advertising budget under $500 a year,and that is website and a few tshirts and giveaways a year.I don't want to get any bigger than I am.Does that make me stagnant or mean I'm not moving forward?

Happiness means different things to different people also,and AGE is a big factor in that.When I first started troling around these boards some of these guys wanted to rule the washing world.Now they want o make a good living and retire to a grass hut with an umbrella drink.

It's amazing what birthday cake does to people.The more time you blow out the candles and eat it the more your goals change.

So I'm not moving forward but I'm pretty happy with my business.
    One that learns how to be content will experience a inner peace no money can buy!!!

What does stagnant mean?It may mean something different for different people.Does it mean you're business isn't growing,or you aren't out there beating the bushes to bring in more work?
    Not moving.... static or complacent, might have been better words. It really doesn't have to mean "Growing Business" but could also mean "Maintaining Business" (or cash flow), updating systems, marketing, equipment or increasing efficiency as a whole.

I'm sure Brian meant "Business Growth" as in larger.... and didn't mean to muddle the thread.
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392
    Guy Blackmon 910-876-1594

House Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Pressure Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Power Washing Fayetteville N.C.

I don't want to get any bigger than I am.Does that make me stagnant or mean I'm not moving forward?
    Absolutely Not!.....Bigger doesn't necessarily equate to moving forward. There are guys struggling just to maintain business, why?......because there is some part of their business that has not "Grown" or part that they haven't moved forward in.
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392

Prestige Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy B View Post
    There are guys struggling just to maintain business, why?......because there is some part of their business that has not "Grown" or part that they haven't moved forward in.
    Or the economy has closed in on them or they got tired of fighting the fight to stay in this business

Keeping an open mind and open eyes for new opportunities is one of the keys to success

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Keeping an open mind and open eyes for new opportunities is one of the keys to success
    And moving forward....
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392

Keeping an open mind and open eyes for new opportunities is one of the keys to success.

This I do every day.

I wrote what I did not to make you think my business isn't changing because it does.I have done things this year that we haven't done before, such as we did a few industrial jobs.These I don't consider commercial as say a bank or office building.These are the hard hat,steel toe boots,sitting thru safety training,work permits before you start,etc type jobs.

So maybe I am moving somewhere.
    J.C. Galmiche
    Cajun Cleanin' Powerwashing
    Daphne, Al.
    251-510-9508
    cajuncleanin@mchsi.com
    www.cajuncleanin.com
    Pressure washing Daphne,Fairhope,Alabama.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12