Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Side business

I understand the snow but I charge enough throughout the year to make payroll in the winter when we can't work. Payroll runs about 5 grand a week so stashing away a couple of apartment job profits takes care of paying the guys to tinker around the shop for the our four weeks in the dead of winter is a worthwhile investment. I'll go without a paycheck before I would lay someone off. Everyone has to do what they have to do I guess.
    William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

Billboards and Holiday Lighting

Fleet washing, goes all year long weather permitting. You wont lose too much work per year. Most of the equipment is the same, same industry and insurance...... easy add on for all year
    North Jersey Softwashing
    Westwood, New Jersey
    201-383-0452
    email: NJSOFTWASHING@OPTONLINE.NET
    www.northjerseysoftwashing.com

Good point Mike but it is a lot of work and I do not want to do that in spring or summer, at least I think I do not. I will be in touch soon to come up and hang for a day. I have to go to upstate jersey on Wednesday to hackettsford. Is that close to you.
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    Brian Wendling
    Power washing in Pa.
    Roof Cleaning in Pa.
    http://Rollingsudsinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rsuds View Post
    Good point Mike but it is a lot of work and I do not want to do that in spring or summer, at least I think I do not. I will be in touch soon to come up and hang for a day. I have to go to upstate jersey on Wednesday to hackettsford. Is that close to you.
    Hackettstown?? Its about 45 minutes away. 07675 is my zip code. Let me know or call my cell phone.
    North Jersey Softwashing
    Westwood, New Jersey
    201-383-0452
    email: NJSOFTWASHING@OPTONLINE.NET
    www.northjerseysoftwashing.com

SO Brian did you ever come up with something to keep the guys working year round?

No. I do have a vacuum system that we are using now. Just did Walmart last night. We are starting to look into using them inside on tile. But still looking for winter work.
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    Brian Wendling
    Power washing in Pa.
    Roof Cleaning in Pa.
    http://Rollingsudsinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rsuds View Post
    No. I do have a vacuum system that we are using now. Just did Walmart last night. We are starting to look into using them inside on tile. But still looking for winter work.
    Hey Brian we also do a few Walmarts here that require reclaim. Not a heck of alot of money but I still clear decent money on these jobs. I'm going to be at the PWRA event in DC this week. Are you going?
    John Tornabene
    Clean County Powerwashing
    www.cleancounty.com
    PWNA/PWRA member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123