Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perfect power wash

Quote Originally Posted by Rsuds View Post
    Why last job of the year. The rest of the week looks good.
    I hate that we had a big slow down this fall. I need to do something to keep everyone busy during slow times.
    This is actually the last job I have scheduled. If I get calls, I'll address them but no other resi work on the books for 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by pressurepros View Post
    No doubt, Jim. There are some jobs that are home runs. I'm taking two guys out on Sunday to do our final resi job and it's a $1,600 house (copper gutters, so no scrub), roof and patio that should take us about 5 hrs. I knew I had to be out there so I made sure it was worth my time. If I could consistently bill that high for every job and as you mentioned keep my schedule and trucks filled in, I'd be pretty happy with my annual labor billing.

Ken when you say 5 hrs does that mean 3 guys on the job for a total 5 hrs meaning its actually a 15 man hr job???

Quote Originally Posted by pressurepros View Post
    This is actually the last job I have scheduled. If I get calls, I'll address them but no other resi work on the books for 2014.
    Got it. I did not think you would be one of the guys that would just tell people to wait till March. Get any money you can in the off season.
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    Brian Wendling
    Power washing in Pa.
    Roof Cleaning in Pa.
    http://Rollingsudsinc.com

Prestige Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsuds View Post
    Got it. I did not think you would be one of the guys that would just tell people to wait till March. Get any money you can in the off season.
    Theres a lot of guys here that do that. Blows my mind.
    Chad Johnson
    East Tennessee Power Washing
    Knoxville, Tn.
    865-368-0847
    www.easttnpowerwashing.com

Quote Originally Posted by dave mac View Post
    Ken when you say 5 hrs does that mean 3 guys on the job for a total 5 hrs meaning its actually a 15 man hr job???
    Yes, Dave. Five hrs total on jobsite.

Well with the winters we have been having its not easy to clean in late December, all of January and February. If we get a job in that time frame I tell them to wait till the next day it will be 45 degrees plus.
    Diamond Roof Cleaning and Powerwashing
    320 E Collings Dr
    Williamstown NJ 08094
    Owner-Michael DeRose Sr.
    www.diamondroofcleaning.com

As long as it isn't freezing, we work. Just washed this water tank the day before Thanksgiving. 35 and snowing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dave mac View Post
    No it means 3 guys on the job but Ken is in the truck surfing the web and counting his money so it would be 10 man hrs working.

I believe the way this works is these are just some computer guys who are3 blasting the web out there with ads and when people contact them they give them the rates and the customer either pays it or not,

Think about it.If you could create a program that just blasts ads and email out 24/7 across the country at those rates what kind of response rate would it take to make ALOT of money when al you have invested is a computer and a phone number.
    J.C. Galmiche
    Cajun Cleanin' Powerwashing
    Daphne, Al.
    251-510-9508
    cajuncleanin@mchsi.com
    www.cajuncleanin.com
    Pressure washing Daphne,Fairhope,Alabama.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12