Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfect power wash

Perfect power wash

It looks like perfect power wash is trying to go into every town and get other companies to do the work and split the money. Does anyone know anything about them. Is it a good or bad thing? What is the percentage?
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    Brian Wendling
    Power washing in Pa.
    Roof Cleaning in Pa.
    http://Rollingsudsinc.com

I am pretty sick of their SEO team. That's for sure. Even if they haven't made it into an area yet, their google listings have.

I look at them like US Lawns or The Grounds Guys. They are a national company that went the franchise route. Just another company, just a little more competition.

The one thing I do like, is that their pricing will be well known and very generalized between markets.

I'd rather have them around than the 99 dollar creeps.

From what I have read on BBB complaints, they bill $250 per man hr for ice dam removal and $185 per man hr for pressure washing. I would guess that leaves plenty of room for subcontractors to make a decent rate if you go for man/hr billing.

They contacted me back in 2012 about it, but I wasn't into the idea of it. My understanding is they email contractors (that have signed up with them) the general job details and how much it pays. I'm not sure how much they take off the top. The contractor has to wear Perfect PW shirts and put a yard sign in the lawn. I don't know anymore details though.

It says they are here in Tampa, I never heard of them, and haven't seen them show up on a google search. Good luck with those prices. They are prices that the most established and biggest/best companies around here get. Not sure if they can barge in and command that. (in Fla, land of lowball extremists!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Quaglia View Post
    It says they are here in Tampa, I never heard of them, and haven't seen them show up on a google search. Good luck with those prices. They are prices that the most established and biggest/best companies around here get. Not sure if they can barge in and command that. (in Fla, land of lowball extremists!)
    Brian and I are both established up here in markets that probably pay some of the highest in the nation and I am guessing he would agree with me that if we billed $370/hr (or $500/hr) for a two man crew, we would have a difficult time closing jobs.

Prestige Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pressurepros View Post
    Brian and I are both established up here in markets that probably pay some of the highest in the nation and I am guessing he would agree with me that if we billed $370/hr (or $500/hr) for a two man crew, we would have a difficult time closing jobs.
    with multiple crews you need to close more jobs to cover payroll and all other expenses. Some of us smaller and established businesses can get away with it, not that its "getting away" with anything, we are charging more for a higher quality service.

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    with multiple crews you need to close more jobs to cover payroll and all other expenses. Some of us smaller and established businesses can get away with it, not that its "getting away" with anything, we are charging more for a higher quality service.
    No doubt, Jim. There are some jobs that are home runs. I'm taking two guys out on Sunday to do our final resi job and it's a $1,600 house (copper gutters, so no scrub), roof and patio that should take us about 5 hrs. I knew I had to be out there so I made sure it was worth my time. If I could consistently bill that high for every job and as you mentioned keep my schedule and trucks filled in, I'd be pretty happy with my annual labor billing.

I am glad that they charge a high rate. 370. A hour is a little high but then you would have to split it with them. If they gave me 150,000-300,000 a year then maybe it could be worth something. But if they only give you 20,000. Then No. I always thought of doing something like this.
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    Brian Wendling
    Power washing in Pa.
    Roof Cleaning in Pa.

Quote Originally Posted by pressurepros View Post
    No doubt, Jim. There are some jobs that are home runs. I'm taking two guys out on Sunday to do our final resi job and it's a $1,600 house (copper gutters, so no scrub), roof and patio that should take us about 5 hrs. I knew I had to be out there so I made sure it was worth my time. If I could consistently bill that high for every job and as you mentioned keep my schedule and trucks filled in, I'd be pretty happy with my annual labor billing.
    Why last job of the year. The rest of the week looks good.
    I hate that we had a big slow down this fall. I need to do something to keep everyone busy during slow times.
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    Brian Wendling
    Power washing in Pa.
    Roof Cleaning in Pa.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast