Thread: NEW VIDEO: Dealing with the Christmas Delay

NEW VIDEO: Dealing with the Christmas Delay

Check it out and let me know if you guys have heard this objection.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJXH7hipM-I

Call my phone and listen to my voice mail. Anyone that calls after December 1st is told to call back after the holidays. Most people have a lot more important things going on around Christmas than trying to get something washed. Don't let it bother you if something wants to wait. It will give you a chance to get caught up and have work on the schedule for January.
    William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

William - my clients run at 110% year round.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Carroll View Post
    let me know if you guys have heard this objection.
    I'll let you know after Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Carroll View Post
    William - my clients run at 110% year round.
    You need to let me help you with customers. 110% is mathematically impossible when dealing with humans. No one can do more than they can do. If you have customers that are that pushy, dump them. Life will be much easier. I have subbed out seven properties since the first of December to allow my guys to have a somewhat normal work week. We have still been out of state some but it was for properties that booked in August. If you have customers wanting to schedule work now, you don't need them. If you have customers that want to wait until after celebrating the birth of Christ, wait on them. No one likes a salesman, especially pushy ones. Try to get out of the salesman mentality and just concentrate on working and running your business. Do that and sales will come to you. I might have to start up a self help thingy like you have
    William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

William - I don't run EasyPro any longer - I hired a General Manager for that - I'm not referencing business I'm referencing sales but to each their own - I'm sure a quick search of threads will exploit that you and I are much different in our definition of success - which is completely fine!

Prestige Member
    Quote Originally Posted by offdutyfireman View Post
    You need to let me help you with customers. 110% is mathematically impossible when dealing with humans. No one can do more than they can do. If you have customers that are that pushy, dump them. Life will be much easier. I have subbed out seven properties since the first of December to allow my guys to have a somewhat normal work week. We have still been out of state some but it was for properties that booked in August. If you have customers wanting to schedule work now, you don't need them. If you have customers that want to wait until after celebrating the birth of Christ, wait on them. No one likes a salesman, especially pushy ones. Try to get out of the salesman mentality and just concentrate on working and running your business. Do that and sales will come to you. I might have to start up a self help thingy like you have
    I agree 110%