Thread: What more can I do?

What more can I do?

I have been pressure washing for nearly three years now and have never had a customer call and complain until this past week. I drove back over and saw the "spotty" appearance above the garage that he was talking about. I though at first that I did not rinse it well enough so I reapplied my house wash and rinsed heavily again. This is how it looks still:IMG_2656.jpg What more can I do? My client seems to think it is UV damage and needs to be painted, this is vinyl siding, I just wanted to get some opinions and advise from you guys.
    Carl Cruthis
    Cruthis Pressure Washing
    "Washing your grime away"
    Jacksonville, NC

Is this the sunny side of the house? It looks like you rinsed off some bad oxidation. I would evenly brush the whole side with f-13 and rinse. If that doesn't even out the appearance, I don't know what to tell you.

we have a lot of those around here, and they get badly oxidized and look horrible, not much you can do. the one time I tried to remove the oxidation it took off the color down to white plastic so be carefull

To add...if you try f13, go weak and do a small test area, because like Dave said, you can strip it out completely if you aren't careful.

Not totally sure what that is but If you have been washing for 3 years and did not have 1 complaint then you need to push harder and do more.
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    Brian Wendling
    Power washing in Pa.
    Roof Cleaning in Pa.
    http://Rollingsudsinc.com

I'm with everyone else... F-13. I had a light brown vinyl house this year that looked kind of like that. I down streamed F-13, let it dwell for about 5 minutes, and rinsed the crap out of it. After I rinsed, I rinsed some more. I give Michael Kriesle the credit. He saved me on that one.
    Dougonit Pressure Washing Service
    Moncks Corner Sc 29461
    843-810-1769

Squirt
    We have several in our area too...downstream soap wash only and low pressure rinse and rinse and rinse has done it for me. I learned the hard way like you seem to be, now I make a habit of checking for oxidation before I start. If it's there, I always let the client know that streaks are a possibility. Good luck.
    Brian Parker
    Virginia Beach Exterior Services
    www.vbexteriorservices.com
    757-348-3073

What are they made of? We have asbestos shingles here and they do not come clean no matter what you use.