Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Bob, F-13 question

Hey Bob, F-13 question

Is it possible to get a more concentrated version of F-13 or is it already maxed out?

Blog Entries
    F-13 is strong as it can get in it's original form without adding other chemicals to it. Which we have no plans of at this time.
    Bob Williamson
    Cleveland, OH

Prestige Member
    What are you trying to clean?

Squirt
    I thought that F-13 was plenty strong as it is. Makes me wonder why anyone would want it stronger?
    Jason Fisher
    Alpha Pressure Washing LLC
    Beaufort, South Carolina
    843-473-0004

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way your wife told you to.

Prestige Member
    No No Ken it cant be that easy lol we have to brushy brushy to keep the arms strong.The problem would be getting it strong enough to clean going ds would cause the maker of the product lots of headaches when guys started messing up things with that strong mix going everywhere.
    Hal Brown
    Sophia Nc 27350
    www.AbvPressureWashing.com

I hear ya, Hal. Getting that chem up there is the biggest time waster. The extended warm weather gave me time to analyze job efficiency. Just about every time, the gutter guy would hold up the process. The brushing I know has to be done but if the chem could be applied quickly, then a guy could brush straight across without having to stop, dip, move bucket, etc. I was thinking about using water fed poles attached to a portable 12V system but it would be helluva lot cheaper if something could be downstreamed on. I knew it was too good to be true, but I had to ask.

Ken I am sure you have tried x jetting. I have had huge success with it for gutters, and most of the time it eliminates the need for brushing all together. NOt sure I would trust employees doing it though as you have to be extremely careful of your environment around you a lot can go wrong quickly.

I know how much like caring that 5 gallon pal around also.

Quote Originally Posted by dave mac View Post
    Ken I am sure you have tried x jetting. I have had huge success with it for gutters, and most of the time it eliminates the need for brushing all together. NOt sure I would trust employees doing it though as you have to be extremely careful of your environment around you a lot can go wrong quickly.

I know how much like caring that 5 gallon pal around also.
    Thanks, Dave. I've ruled out the X-jet for reason mentioned.. the overspray. It does work very well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast