Thread: Ordered my fat boy today!!!

Ordered my fat boy today!!!

Hi all, I'm new to the roof cleaning and just ordered the fat boy roof cleaning system. Any pointers for me? Also can I soft wash houses with the bandit? Any and all info is appreciated

Prestige Member
    I think that you made a wise investment most others copied the fatboy an bandit system.Bob worked very hard to tweak it to the pumping machine it is today.I had an air pump it worked fine as the space got gobbled up in the box truck i bought the pump in the box from Bob.I really like it alot very quiet an does a great job.I would tell you to keep an eye on your chemical levels dont let it run out if you can help it.When i first got mine it would run out an get air in the line an i would have to reprime it.That was my fault i keep close eye on things an have no problems to report.
    Hal Brown
    Sophia Nc 27350
    www.AbvPressureWashing.com

I love mine! It's quite which is a real plus... Yes, you can soft wash with the bandit. Don't forget to check your tank often as the bandit will drain smaller tanks quickly.

Also, keep in mind you shouldn't trigger it more than 3 times in any given minute. You could burn out the switch.

Mike
    Michael Heward
    Coastal Cleaning Service
    Serving Central and Southern Anne Arundel County
    Millersville,MD.
    www.coastalcleaningmd.com

Quote Originally Posted by coastal1 View Post
    I love mine! It's quite which is a real plus... Yes, you can soft wash with the bandit. Don't forget to check your tank often as the bandit will drain smaller tanks quickly.

Also, keep in mind you shouldn't trigger it more than 3 times in any given minute. You could burn out the switch.

Mike
    Never heard of not triggering it more than 3X per minute. Never had a problem.
    Clark Hussey
    AP Surface Solutions LLC
    518-396-0972
    Non-pressure Roof Cleaning Albany NY
    Non-pressure House Washing Albany NY

Partial triggering can burn out the relay but the accumulator tank Bob sells fixes that. Its a must have with a 12V pump.

Quote Originally Posted by pressurepros View Post
    Partial triggering can burn out the relay but the accumulator tank Bob sells fixes that. Its a must have with a 12V pump.
    Doesn't the accumulator tank come with the system now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the Bandit comes equipped with the accumulator.

Mike
    Michael Heward
    Coastal Cleaning Service
    Serving Central and Southern Anne Arundel County
    Millersville,MD.
    www.coastalcleaningmd.com

I'm trying to learn about roofs, what is the accumulator tank? The 100gal tank that comes with the skid?
    Chad Jones
    Cypress Pro Wash
    Cypress, TX
    http://www.cypressprowash.com/

William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.