Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can i wash a roof without a "Roof Wash Rig"

Can i wash a roof without a "Roof Wash Rig"

I have a house wash scheduled for next week and the customers house could also use the roof washed (its pretty dirty). But I don't have a roof washing rig. Can I mix a batch of roof wash with cling on and just downstream with my pressure washer? At low pressure of course.......

that sure would be a lot easier then getting a roof rig set up wouldn't it. I wonder if it was that easy why everybody aint doing it???

Dave I understand that a dedicated rig is best. However I am just getting started and I am trying to grow the business. I just want to know if its possible to do it this way.

A roof wash pump rig is in my near future plans. Should I just hold off on this one and explain to the customer that I am in the process of purchasing the equipment? If I can get the job done with the equipment I have it would make purchasing a roof wash rig easier to cash flow....... But if its going to be a huge pain in the ass I'll hold off and call them back when I have the proper set up.

Prestige Member
    Get a pump sprayer get up there an spray with that use the store bought bleach an your surfactant pretty strong an you will be fine it will take forever but the end result will be the same.
    Hal Brown
    Sophia Nc 27350
    www.AbvPressureWashing.com

Quote Originally Posted by kiloman7 View Post
    Get a pump sprayer get up there an spray with that use the store bought bleach an your surfactant pretty strong an you will be fine it will take forever but the end result will be the same.
    I have herd some people have luck with a x jet sometimes.

or get a 12 volt hand held sprayer and never use a pump up again

these 12 volts are a huge time saver
    Attached Images Attached Images

Put the equipment on a cc. Do the work get paid then pay off your card. You can get all the stuff you need to spray a roof for under 500.00.
    Diamond Roof Cleaning and Powerwashing
    320 E Collings Dr
    Williamstown NJ 08094
    Owner-Michael DeRose Sr.
    www.diamondroofcleaning.com

you can build one for 150 bucks
    Steven Mendez
    http://www.westernmainepressurewashing.com
    Wood restoration,house washing, roof washing, deck cleaning and staining, concrete cleaning.

How steve?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast