Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12v bypass type delavan pump

Quote Originally Posted by sirc View Post
    and when i mentioned that the bandit used the demand type pump i wasnt meaning any thing bad at all about bobs set up.
    Brent, I think sometimes things or meanings get lost over the net.....this was your quote..."Right...because Bob says so and that's what Bob sells...have you ever filled up a car wash bucket and stuck the hose at the bottom of the bucket underneath the water ? It doesn't make suds"...........At first glance that could be taken as a slight against Bob (I did) and more of a smartass reply than a dumbass reply....at least from the outside looking in that's what it looked like.....which I'm sure is not the case. Please understand that new guys are treated with caution here....seen'um come, seen'um go......but all are welcome......Thick skin is a requirement though.

Also Tim is one of the most knowledgeable people I know & a good Friend......He has forgoten more than most people will ever know about exterior cleaning.......To get respect, you give respect.

Just Saying.........

Oh, and we run Bandits and just bought an air system......Love both.....not a fan of a 12v bypass systems for the reasons Bob posted.
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392
    Guy Blackmon 910-876-1594

House Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Pressure Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Power Washing Fayetteville N.C.

Meant nothing bad towards Bob I had nothing but good experience with him and his company. I have bobs pump kit also. I am the type of person who can't leave stuff alone always trying to make it better. Before I made the suds comment I actually put about a gallon and a half of water in a 5 gallon bucket and about a cup of car wash soap in it stuck the hose in the bottom of the bucket and filled it the rest of the way up and didn't have the first Sud. I'm new to the cleaning business and don't know as much as a lot of you about it but I'm not a dumbass and really don't appreciate being talked to like, or being called one. Thick skin or not those are my thoughts. ( don't read this in a smart ass tone because it wasn't wrote in one )
    Brent Howard
    Southern Indiana Roof Cleaning
    North Vernon, IN

Quote Originally Posted by sirc View Post
    Meant nothing bad towards Bob I had nothing but good experience with him and his company. I have bobs pump kit also. I am the type of person who can't leave stuff alone always trying to make it better. Before I made the suds comment I actually put about a gallon and a half of water in a 5 gallon bucket and about a cup of car wash soap in it stuck the hose in the bottom of the bucket and filled it the rest of the way up and didn't have the first Sud. I'm new to the cleaning business and don't know as much as a lot of you about it but I'm not a dumbass and really don't appreciate being talked to like, or being called one. Thick skin or not those are my thoughts. ( don't read this in a smart ass tone because it wasn't wrote in one )
    I use the demand pump. The main problem I see with the bypass is battery drain. Second would be premature wear. If someone could come up with a cure for these, it would be useable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Al Gigliotti
    ANR Cleaning Services LLC
    Orange Park - Fl 32073
    904-710-1249
    anrcleanteam.com
    pressurecleanjax.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12