Quote Originally Posted by sirc View Post
and when i mentioned that the bandit used the demand type pump i wasnt meaning any thing bad at all about bobs set up.
Brent, I think sometimes things or meanings get lost over the net.....this was your quote..."Right...because Bob says so and that's what Bob sells...have you ever filled up a car wash bucket and stuck the hose at the bottom of the bucket underneath the water ? It doesn't make suds"...........At first glance that could be taken as a slight against Bob (I did) and more of a smartass reply than a dumbass reply....at least from the outside looking in that's what it looked like.....which I'm sure is not the case. Please understand that new guys are treated with caution here....seen'um come, seen'um go......but all are welcome......Thick skin is a requirement though.

Also Tim is one of the most knowledgeable people I know & a good Friend......He has forgoten more than most people will ever know about exterior cleaning.......To get respect, you give respect.

Just Saying.........

Oh, and we run Bandits and just bought an air system......Love both.....not a fan of a 12v bypass systems for the reasons Bob posted.