Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SH Fumes in Enclosed Cargo Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by offdutyfireman View Post
    That poor guy isn't going to know what to do lol. Trial and error is the best teacher.
    LOL I was thinking the same thing trailers don't last more then a few years no matter what. ha ha to funny Hey William thanks for your tip on diego he was the only one who offered me a solution to a issue I had.

No worries. Heavy duty equipment over there for sure.
    William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

Quote Originally Posted by offdutyfireman View Post
    That poor guy isn't going to know what to do lol. Trial and error is the best teacher.
    Really! Prepping the trailer is turning into a major project, maybe I'll buy a couple cases of that Flex Seal they advertise on TV & coat the inside with that! Can't wait to start asking questions about equipment mounting.
    Last edited by gtwing; 12-16-2016 at 02:33 AM.
    Gary Twing
    Clean Right Pro Wash, LLC
    Medford, OR
    CleanRightProWash.com

Quote Originally Posted by dave mac View Post
    LOL I was thinking the same thing trailers don't last more then a few years no matter what. ha ha to funny Hey William thanks for your tip on diego he was the only one who offered me a solution to a issue I had.
    That's what duct tape & bailing wire is for!
    Gary Twing
    Medford, OR
    CleanRightProWash.com

Quote Originally Posted by gtwing View Post
    Really! Prepping the trailer is turning into a major project, maybe I'll buy a couple cases of that Flex Seal they advertise on TV & coat the inside with that! Can't wait to start asking questions about equipment mounting.
    That should have been done first. I have cardboard templates for reels and machines to lay out. Plus makes it easier to drill holes in right place before putting equipment in truck.
    William

Hmmm, what did you say earlier William? "Trial and error is the best teacher."

Gary Twing
    Medford, OR
    CleanRightProWash.com

Got a question, after putting on a couple coats of the Zinsser does it have to be roughed up & solvent cleaned before applying the Herculiner?
    Gary Twing
    Medford, OR
    CleanRightProWash.com

I don't think so but I never used a primer or anything.
    William

What about the vinyl garage flooring from Costco? Has anyone tried that?
    I can tell you what I believe would likely be the best but expensive and time consuming, A marine paint from Interlux, bullet proof bilge paint ought to do. I figure if it holds up in the bottom of a dirty engine room then it has a chance. You will understand why boats are so expensive when you look at using it. I made a kayak with it years ago and it still looks the same even though it is always outside partially exposed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123