Thread: Small AD pumps

Small AD pumps

Has anyone tried the small "FLOJET, SHURflo, etc" air driven diaphragm pumps and if so, how are they?

Mike
    Michael Heward
    Coastal Cleaning Service
    Serving Central and Southern Anne Arundel County
    Millersville,MD.
    www.coastalcleaningmd.com

Outfitted a truck with an ARO 1/2" last season. No going back to 12V. I'm going to jump to 3/4" and swap over remaining 12V equipped trucks. There are plusses and minuses to both but the air driven are superior for my needs.

I hear you Ken. I'm trying to get away from some of the 12v pumps however, I'm not quite ready to jump into larger compressor systems just yet.

I need something to spray small areas with good flow control. Yes, I have multiple pump sprayers but they are not ideal for long runs of short retaining walls.

Mike
    Michael Heward
    Coastal Cleaning Service
    Millersville,MD.

An AD would meet your needs since you can dial down your flow and pressure using nozzles.

Kevin Enderle is a powerhouse of knowledge on these things. He is also a good vendor.

I don't usually link away but he has an electric that may serve your needs. If not that unit, he will guide you in terms of what will work for you.. size compressor needed, etc.
    http://www.propowerwash.com/board/up...ntro-Price-449

Thanks Ken. That's the one.

I already have 2 small Senco compressors and will try out one of the flojet AD pumps and see how it goes. The rest of my pumps are simply too large for the above mentioned needs.

Some of these retaining wall jobs I get are multiple short walls. One I did 3 weeks ago had 5 walls stair stepping up the back yard with the first wall being 240' long.

This warmer than normal winter has got the phone ringing.

Mike
    Michael Heward
    Coastal Cleaning Service
    Millersville,MD.

KINH DOANH GÌ ? KINH DOANH BÁN TRANG SỨC HANDMADE
    Ý tưởng kinh doanh trang sức handmade th*nh hiện thực sau khi đọc b*i viết n*y

https://thietkewebchuyen.com/ban-co-...hien-thuc.html