Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How High Can an AD System Reach?

Thank you all. I have ordered a 8 gpm gas system and might add a separate air powered system for roof cleaning. It is great to find so many knowledgeable and helpful professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by peakwc View Post
    Thank you all. I have ordered a 8 gpm gas system and might add a separate air powered system for roof cleaning. It is great to find so many knowledgeable and helpful professionals.
    Good Deal! There's a lot of hype & misinformation about what soft washing is or isn't........most of this comes from people that want to sell you on what "their version" of it is, and their equipment.......take your advice from people that actually make a living washing.....not building & selling equipment.

Good Luck!
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392
    Guy Blackmon 910-876-1594

House Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Pressure Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Power Washing Fayetteville N.C.

I just went to a 1/2" air pump with a 150 psi/18cfm air compressor with a 30 gallon tank and with no wind I can reach 4 stories but that's it. The thing that controls your reach with an air pump is cfm. The more the better. Check with Lori at lori@pressurewasherproducts.com. She helped me set up my system and she knows her stuff.
    Robbie Miller
    Quality Pressure Washing of Houston
    832-792-5420
    QualityPressureWashingOfHouston.com

[QUOTE=coastal1;206434]Have to respectfully disagree with not being able to wash a roof with a pw. As they come from the factory, no, they won't draw a strong enough mix however, with the correct knowledge and set up, a pw can be used to do roof work.

It's all in the proper chemical injector, nozzles, rpm, chem mix as well as proper gun or lack thereof.

I absolutely agree, a dedicated pump system in most cases is best, it can be accomplished with a pw.

Mike[/QUOTE

Sure you can clean a roof with a pw if its slate or tile. If it's composite you'll ruin it.
    Robbie Miller
    Quality Pressure Washing of Houston
    832-792-5420
    QualityPressureWashingOfHouston.com

[QUOTE=bonefish;207355]
    Quote Originally Posted by coastal1 View Post
    Have to respectfully disagree with not being able to wash a roof with a pw. As they come from the factory, no, they won't draw a strong enough mix however, with the correct knowledge and set up, a pw can be used to do roof work.

It's all in the proper chemical injector, nozzles, rpm, chem mix as well as proper gun or lack thereof.

I absolutely agree, a dedicated pump system in most cases is best, it can be accomplished with a pw.

Mike[/QUOTE

Sure you can clean a roof with a pw if its slate or tile. If it's composite you'll ruin it.
    Was referring to Ds'ing.
    Michael Heward
    Coastal Cleaning Service
    Serving Central and Southern Anne Arundel County
    Millersville,MD.
    www.coastalcleaningmd.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123