Thread: New To Site Intro

Squirt

New To Site Intro

Been reading on and off for a while. Joined last week. Not sure if I have signature right yet but did attempt it. Name is Steve and I am from the Greenville, SC area. Name of the company is MAX Exterior Washing. Web site is in the process of development. Facebook has been up for a while. I have been washing part time for about a year. Basically obtained work by word of mouth and flyers. Getting ready to go full time. I had been in legal drug sales and marketing for the last 13 or 14 years. Laid off last August and rather tired of that game every 2 or 3 years it seems. I am in the process of van shopping, hope to have 1 in the next week or so. Currently run a 4gpm, 4,000psi set up to downstream and have a 20 inch surface cleaner. Just had 20 yard signs delivered. I have been solely focused on residential. However, now that I am going into it full time word of mouth has had a few local Management Companies reach out to me and a fast food and ice cream store franchise owner has also reached out. Once I get the van, then I will be figuring out further equipment needs, of course funding will dictate some of that as well. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new venture.
    Clark Hussey
    AP Surface Solutions LLC
    518-396-0972
    Non-pressure Roof Cleaning Albany NY
    Non-pressure House Washing Albany NY

Welcome Steve! All the best in your venture!!!

With your signature, Log out and back in. It should show up after that...

Mike
    Michael Heward
    Coastal Cleaning Service
    Serving Central and Southern Anne Arundel County
    Millersville,MD.
    www.coastalcleaningmd.com

Welcome Steve. Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Pressure washing business from Charlotte NC

Welcome Steve, be sure to spend hours and hours reading all the great advice here and remember, Search is your friend! If you can't find what you're looking for don't be afraid to ask, everyone's eager to offer their experience to help you out!
    Gary Twing
    Clean Right Pro Wash, LLC
    Medford, OR
    CleanRightProWash.com