Thread: How is everyone's year going so far

How is everyone's year going so far

well we are about half way through and my year is really good just about the same numbers as last year. Although we do not have the same backed up back log as last year wich is a little odd.

This is a great business for sure I see a lot more pressure washers popping up in my area, who look like they probably have not done there homework

how is your year going

Quote Originally Posted by dave mac View Post
    well we are about half way through and my year is really good just about the same numbers as last year. Although we do not have the same backed up back log as last year wich is a little odd.

This is a great business for sure I see a lot more pressure washers popping up in my area, who look like they probably have not done there homework

how is your year going
    We're about 77% above last year. With half a months worth of work booked for August already.

Several tens of thousands of dollars worth of proposals pending for consideration. Still plenty of open slots in July.

Looking for a break in the action soon.

Still prospering using the Fenner Factor "charge enough to do it right and make a profit" that I was immersed in when I showed up here nine years ago.

There are three or four times the number of service providers here now that were nowhere around when we started. We continue to hear that we are twice or more the other quote as they continue to call and ask to be placed on the schedule.

As JL would say, life is good.
    Hagerstown Pressure Washing contractors
    Full Color Contractor Yard Signs

Tim Fields
    Complete Power Wash
    sign2day.com
    Hagerstown, MD

The economic factors that have kept the last few years flat growth wise (other than one large contract last year) seem to have disappeared. Going gangbusters to the point of overwhelming. As Tim mentioned.. its a name-your-price market up here.

And Tim.. I didn't spout anything you didn't already know, my friend. Pressure washing wasn't your first business rodeo.

Quote Originally Posted by pressurepros View Post
    The economic factors that have kept the last few years flat growth wise (other than one large contract last year) seem to have disappeared. Going gangbusters to the point of overwhelming. As Tim mentioned.. its a name-your-price market up here.

And Tim.. I didn't spout anything you didn't already know, my friend. Pressure washing wasn't your first business rodeo.
    Thank you Ken.

You definitely helped me understand what I had been doing.

And you're correct, "Celebrating thirty years of customer satisfaction in 2018".
    Hagerstown Pressure Washing contractors
    Full Color Contractor Yard Signs

Tim Fields
    Complete Power Wash
    sign2day.com
    Hagerstown, MD

Business is no doubt good, backlogged until the end of July. And filling August up which is odd because August is usually slow. Just wish the rain we keep having would stop here.
    Tom
    Water Boy Pressure Washing
    West Deptford, NJ
    609-932-0595
    www.waterboypressurewashing.com

My area has a bunch of newbies this year however, business has been great so far!

Other than a lot of wind and humidity the weather has been pretty decent.

Stay safe everyone!!!

Mike
    Michael Heward
    Coastal Cleaning Service
    Serving Central and Southern Anne Arundel County
    Millersville,MD.
    www.coastalcleaningmd.com

I've made enough to get an extra can of spam for the pantry
    William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

Got another box truck and it has been good. Tough start in March but still good. Hopefully we can keep it going the rest of the year.
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    Brian Wendling
    Power washing in Pa.
    Roof Cleaning in Pa.
    http://Rollingsudsinc.com

Second year into the venture. Made about 4x as much as year 1 (year 1 was terrible). . Just signed up for government work if anyone has some advice for me I would love to hear it.
    SteamWorks Pressure Washing LLC
    Steamworksservices.com
    info@steamworksservices.com

Pressure Washing Reno, Pressure Washing Sparks
    House Washing Reno, House Washing Sparks