Thread: Help

Squirt

Help

Hello everyone,

I was wondering your thoughts on what this could be and a approach to handeling it. If included a pic, it's not great but hope you can get the general idea. I tried SH, degreser then furfaced cleaned following up with F9. Not all at once, and nothing touched it. All that happened was I basically cleaned the dirt off. Customer was wanting to at least try and even it out a little. She is very sensitive to using any ox. I was going to try a test spot with one restore. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
    Any help is greatly appreciated!IMG_2945.jpg
    Premier Pressure washing, LLC
    Don Petersen
    14039 E Hwy 74, Suite A6, #162
    Indian Trail, NC 28079
    980-999-1177

Quote Originally Posted by Okpete1 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I was wondering your thoughts on what this could be and a approach to handeling it. If included a pic, it's not great but hope you can get the general idea. I tried SH, degreser then furfaced cleaned following up with F9. Not all at once, and nothing touched it. All that happened was I basically cleaned the dirt off. Customer was wanting to at least try and even it out a little. She is very sensitive to using any ox. I was going to try a test spot with one restore. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
    Any help is greatly appreciated!IMG_2945.jpg
    Looks like sealed (coated) concrete... maybe f18 in high enough concentration. I would be interested to see what the group says.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Lee Jordan
    Seadrift Lawn & Home Services, LLC
    www.seadriftlawnandhome.com
    seadriftlawnandhome@gmail.com

This is failed sealer on the concrete.......this is a Restoration project not a cleaning project and should be priced accordingly........a strong hydroxide based detergent should do the trick......but I would do some more research first.
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392
    Guy Blackmon 910-876-1594

House Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Pressure Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Power Washing Fayetteville N.C.

Squirt
    Thanks for the replies, insight and knowledge. This one is outa my wheelhouse for now.
    Premier Pressure washing, LLC
    Don Petersen
    14039 E Hwy 74, Suite A6, #162
    Indian Trail, NC 28079
    980-999-1177