Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New house washing ad for Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bates View Post
    But what? Your video shows what I've been doing for 20 yrs. Difference is, I do the work, I don't hire kids to do it for me.
    Hey Tom, I was just joking around with you Dude.......that "Kid" is a Member of our Military with tours in Bosnia & Iraq ......You Douche
    Pressure Kleen L.L.C.
    Power Washing Service
    Tar-Heel N.C. 28392
    Guy Blackmon 910-876-1594

House Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Pressure Washing Fayetteville N.C.
    Power Washing Fayetteville N.C.

Okay that's cool. I didn't mean it to be offensive. I guess it just came out wrong. My hat's off to the kid for serving our country. However, be careful who you're calling names bro. I don't start shit but i sure as hell don't take shit. Be careful. Im not some Libtard AntiFa queer.
    Work smarter not harder!
    WWW.AtlanticPowerWashing.com

Holy smokes!!!
    Michael Heward
    Coastal Cleaning Service
    Serving Central and Southern Anne Arundel County
    Millersville,MD.
    www.coastalcleaningmd.com

Wow, he not only starts it but can't take it lol. Guy B is about the nicest, most laid back guy you could ever hope to meet.
    William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

Like I said...I wish I had worded what I said different about the kid. Maybe I should have said" I wash houses the same way except I'm a one man show" It wasn't meant as an insult. Im sorry if I offend anyone. Im a nice guy too, I get along with everyone. But since I posted this...at least it's how I'm taking it...Ive been talked down to like I don't know what I'm doing, Ive been called dishonest, and now a douche. Maybe I'm just reading into this all wrong and if I am than you have my humble apologies.
    Work smarter not harder!

Quote Originally Posted by offdutyfireman View Post
    Wow, he not only starts it but can't take it lol. Guy B is about the nicest, most laid back guy you could ever hope to meet.
    Guy B, I don't know you, and if this is true then, I really am truly sorry. Sometimes I'm a bit too defensive. I've been through a lot of bad things in my life. My only son was killed when he was only 16 and I struggle a lot. After that I got addicted to pain killers(heroen), my wife and I separated .. now I'm trying piece my life back together. I been clean for over 2 yrs now and this is the first time in a long time that I have even given a crap about my business.
    Work smarter not harder!

No worries. We were all being petty probably. Be safe and good luck
    William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

Quote Originally Posted by offdutyfireman View Post
    No worries. We were all being petty probably. Be safe and good luck
    Thanks, I will! You do the same.
    Work smarter not harder!

Itís a great video.
    Pros:It shows that you have good equipment and know what your doing.
    It shows your truck and trailer.
    Cons: the subject (house). Is already pretty much clean before you cleaned it. It is hard to see a before and after.
    Also the video is a bit too long
    Conclusion: overall itís a kick ass video. I can see customers feeling comfortable with your work, but not educated on your cleaning process and use of cleaning Solutions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast