Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New house washing ad for Facebook

LMAO! Thanks for the offer but, why do you think I need your help? As a metaphor, I feel like I graduated collage, and now 5th graders want to teach me shit. Not saying you're a 5th grader, maybe you've graduated too, I don't know you. I'm sure you're one of the smartest people on here. As for me being dishonest, I am the most honest person you will ever meet. I had nothing to do with the making of this video, but what is dishonest about it? I'll even be glad to prove anything you would like sir. Would you like pics of the equipment I've built? I have plenty of those. The enclosed trailer was built by me, its balanced perfectly, 10% nose weight, It has a 30 amp electrical with 8 receptacles on two GFI circuits, and even has a bathroom in the front section. Do I manufacture shit? No I don't, not sure where he got that from. My son in law shot and produced this entire thing. I was washing his parent house for him as a favor and in return he surprised me on my Birthday with this video. He works in marketing.
    Work smarter not harder!
    WWW.AtlanticPowerWashing.com

You guys are 100% right though about the misleading part. I will see if I can get that changed from "manufacture" to "make"...My mistake.
    Work smarter not harder!

If you can sleep at night and your customers don't know any better it doesn't matter to mev what you tell them. I haven't worked in your state in a few years. Offer still stands if you need some help learning to wash without those long wands or using better nozzles. Carry on.
    William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

Well Thank you offdutyfireman! Yes sir, I do need your help. Lay it on me please. Im all ears and willing to learn. I love my job more than most so if I can learn something new that's great.
    Last edited by Tom Bates; 10-05-2017 at 08:46 PM.
    Work smarter not harder!

https://youtu.be/l6Vp0cu4Bho I took this last week. Not much thought went into this video, no edit or anything.
    Work smarter not harder!

Why are you guys breaking this dudes balls? I see nothing wrong with his videos.
    Diamond Roof Cleaning and Powerwashing
    320 E Collings Dr
    Williamstown NJ 08094
    Owner-Michael DeRose Sr.
    www.diamondroofcleaning.com

Thanks Diamond! It's all good and they're right on the mis leading part. Like I said, I do build, as most of us professionals do, a lot of my own equipment as you will see in the above video that I took last week. However, the manufacture statement is completely incorrect. I guess it went over my head. I plan on talking to my son in law about changing that.
    Work smarter not harder!

Every now and then, it's nice to purchase a turn key system however, it can be very rewarding when you have built the system yourself. If something goes wrong, you know the system inside and out!

Mike
    Michael Heward
    Coastal Cleaning Service
    Serving Central and Southern Anne Arundel County
    Millersville,MD.
    www.coastalcleaningmd.com

I dont build my own anymore although i may build something this winter. We shall see.

Tom other than the manufacturing part everything else is on point. Good luck and may you end the year off on a strong note.
    Diamond Roof Cleaning and Powerwashing
    320 E Collings Dr
    Williamstown NJ 08094
    Owner-Michael DeRose Sr.
    www.diamondroofcleaning.com

Much appreciated my friend! You do the same.
    Work smarter not harder!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast