Thread: The cleaning of a 3 story retirement building

The cleaning of a 3 story retirement building

Merry Christmas everyone! And HELP!!! I'm in the process of quoting a 3 story retirement residence. I'm trying really hard not to get overwhelmed, but it's happening. I'm trying to take one section at a time and quote it, then I'm totaling up all the concrete and adding that up, and I'm really confused and afraid that I'm going to leave something important out of my quote. I know I've got to figure out the best way to quote this on my own, but how do you go about separating the building from the sidewalk to the parking garage, etc? For those out there that have been doing this awhile, is there an outline or checklist that makes things easier? Thanks!!
    Suzanne F.
    Grime Away...with the Soft Touch!
    Lower Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by pressurewashingchick View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone! And HELP!!! I'm in the process of quoting a 3 story retirement residence. I'm trying really hard not to get overwhelmed, but it's happening. I'm trying to take one section at a time and quote it, then I'm totaling up all the concrete and adding that up, and I'm really confused and afraid that I'm going to leave something important out of my quote. I know I've got to figure out the best way to quote this on my own, but how do you go about separating the building from the sidewalk to the parking garage, etc? For those out there that have been doing this awhile, is there an outline or checklist that makes things easier? Thanks!!
    I realize it is a month later but if you still need some help, give me a call. We do apartment building and hotels. etc, all the time. Robbie Miller 832-792-5420
    Robbie Miller
    Quality Pressure Washing of Houston
    832-792-5420
    QualityPressureWashingOfHouston.com