Thread: Enclosed trailer and equipment for sale

Enclosed trailer and equipment for sale

I'm taking a different job in my aviation career and with my new schedule I won't have time to run my power washing business anymore. Soooo I'm selling my rig. I'm selling everything off individually rather than as a whole trailer. ALL equipment, including the trailer was purchased in July/August 2017, and it was a part time business so not a ton of hours on any of the equipment. Most (but not all) of the equipment was purchased from PressureTek. I'm an aircraft mechanic and I'm very meticulous about taking care of everything I own, and all equipment was kept in an enclosed trailer so all equipment was taken very good care of. Big items such as the Fatboy Bandit, hose reels, surface cleaner, etc. the cost of shipping will be extra on top of selling price and buyer will pay for shipping, or you may pick it up locally. Feel free to text, call, or email me to further discuss items or to set up a time to take a look. I will try to post pics of everything on here but feel free to contact me and I can send additional pics of items.

2017 Leonard 6x12 enclosed v-nose tandem axle trailer 7000 lb gvwr., barn doors on rear, ladder racks on top, spare tire included. Title in hand $3000.00

8GPM 3000 PSI Pressure Pro pressure washer, 76 hours, oil changed at 20 hours with Mobil 1, will also include spray wand with J rod and soap/rinse nozzles. $2800.00 (possible sale pending)

Pressure Tek Fatboy Bandit roof cleaning system, brand new fatboy pump and accumulator recently installed with zero hours on them. Includes group 24 deep cycle battery. Only cleaned around 8 roofs so unit and battery are still in excellent condition. Will include spare handle wand. Also have about 4 gallons of a 5 gal pail of Roof Snot I will throw in with the sale. $850.00.

ProPortioner valve system from PowerWash Store. Saves a huge amount of time for washing roofs when combined with the Fatboy Bandit versus having to fill up a mix tank of bleach and water. Just received it back from the Powerwash Store from having them check out the valves for an end of season inspection to make sure the valves are still in good condition. Everything checked out great they told me. $800.00.

Whisper wash classic surface cleaner with four nozzle spray bar. Currently have four nozzles installed with correct orifice size for my 8 gpm pressure washer. $375.00

(2) Titan powder coated steel hose reels, no rust anywhere on them. One has 200 feet of Goodyear high pressure hose with a stainless ball valve and swivel at the end, the other reel has 100 feet of industrial strength water hose 3/4" inside diameter. $185 for each reel (price includes hose).

(2) 4' Whip lines attached to a bypass kit at the chemical injector. All stainless quick disconnects $60 for whole setup

225 gallon leg tank with Hudson float valve plumbed into top $200 this tank also has a three way and two way banjo valve plumbed into the bottom end of the tank to feed your pressure washer.

65 gallon leg tank $70

24' and 28' Werner extension ladders with corner buddy standoffs $120 each

Assortment of chemicals:

Full unopened gallon jug of Gutter Grenade
    4 gallons of Elemonator
    5 unopened bottles of F-10
    3 unopened plus one partial bottle of F-18

fullsizeoutput_29d.jpg

3VpfGCv6QyWgbZ+wV1xVMQ.jpg

vp1YCyS%TvGczqaZAu2Cvg.jpg

sR%BhywiQ3q2aIxDfuiVIg.jpg

LX4%xiL7S0Ks84ET4J46cQ.jpg

Mark Johnson
    Pro-XCL, LLC
    Winston Salem, NC
    proxclinfo@gmail.com

Additional pics. Also realized my signature does not have my phone number 336-251-5674

v06f8bjbTTadDDqKxlvj8g.jpg

JTMJs5wwSCuFKBsRNj75uQ.jpg

fullsizeoutput_29b.jpg
    Mark Johnson
    Pro-XCL, LLC
    Winston Salem, NC
    proxclinfo@gmail.com

I will take your proportioner. Consider it sold.
    Diamond Roof Cleaning and Powerwashing
    320 E Collings Dr
    Williamstown NJ 08094
    Owner-Michael DeRose Sr.
    www.diamondroofcleaning.com

Sale pending for entire rig on Sunday Jan 21. Will update if rig does not sell.
    Mark Johnson
    Pro-XCL, LLC
    Winston Salem, NC
    proxclinfo@gmail.com

Where are you located? I'm very interest in the pressure pro

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk