Thread: 8 GPM Machine Wanted

Squirt

8 GPM Machine Wanted

Hey all, looking for a used 8gpm machine, in good working condition. Let me know what you have and for how much, and we can go from there. Email or call/txt directly, or post. Thanks.

Dave
    hooknladderpw@gmail.com
    Dave
    Hook N Ladder Exterior Cleaning Solutions
    Morehead City, NC

Call MVP in Wilmington, they have used stuff sometimes
    William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

Squirt
    William, thanks for the heads up. I am heading up to Xterior tomorrow to take a look at one of their used machines. I'll let you know how it goes.

Squirt
    Just wanted to update: yesterday I purchased my first 8 GPM machine from Xterior. 8/3500. Runs great and the staff at Xterior were rock stars.

[QUOTE=Dave Y;207416]Just wanted to update: yesterday I purchased my first 8 GPM machine from Xterior. 8/3500. Runs great and the staff at Xterior were rock stars.[/QUOT

Dave you will be glad you went with the 8 gpm and not the 5 gpm glad to here it worked out

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Y View Post
    Just wanted to update: yesterday I purchased my first 8 GPM machine from Xterior. 8/3500. Runs great and the staff at Xterior were rock stars.
    Glad to see you went with the 8gpm Dave. Xterior is the only place I go to around here outside of just ordering from Bob. Next time I'm in Morehead I'll stop and have a beer with you.
    Daniel Dinkins
    HydroPlus Power Washing LLC
    Greenville, NC
    www.hydroprowash.com

Daniel, MVP has a Landa in Mount now. Might be closer. MVP is leap years ahead of Xterior now that Mike is letting Ken buy it from him
    William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

Quote Originally Posted by offdutyfireman View Post
    Daniel, MVP has a Landa in Mount now. Might be closer. MVP is leap years ahead of Xterior now that Mike is letting Ken buy it from him
    I'll have to go check them out. I don't go to Raleigh too often but I would like to go check out a Landa dealer.
    Daniel Dinkins
    HydroPlus Power Washing LLC
    Greenville, NC
    www.hydroprowash.com

Squirt
    Dave, thanks....me too!

Daniel, it's a deal. I'll buy the first round.