Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downstreaming nozzle sizes

Downstreaming nozzle sizes

I have the pressure pro 8gpm 3500 machine. I also have the downstream injector for 3 to 5 gpm since I will be running 200 ft of hose. My question is do I also choose nozzles based on the 3 to 5 or go with nozzles recommended for my 8gpm? This is for downstreaming house washes and rinsing. Thank you!

I do 90% of my soap application and rinsing with this nozzle.I recommend it to anyone washing anything.

I downstream and lift the soap out everytime I rinse with it.

Im sure Bob can get them if he doesn't keep them in stock.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    J.C. Galmiche
    Cajun Cleanin' Powerwashing
    Daphne, Al.
    251-510-9508
    cajuncleanin@mchsi.com
    www.cajuncleanin.com
    Pressure washing Daphne,Fairhope,Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun cleanin View Post
    I do 90% of my soap application and rinsing with this nozzle.I recommend it to anyone washing anything.

I downstream and lift the soap out everytime I rinse with it.

Im sure Bob can get them if he doesn't keep them in stock.
    Seems efficient unless your soap is in the trailer! I like the twisting though...
    Robert Tilley, Owner
    Hydro-Works, LLC
    Clemmons, NC
    336-971-2757

I run 250 ft of hose and the downstreamer is in the last 100 ft.so it mostly close by.

If you try one you will get leave all the sized nozzles u have on the trailer.

I carry 4 nozzles in a nail bag on me A black tip a yellow tip this tip and and a m5 xjet.Before this I used the m5 for rinsing but this tip will twist out to very wide and low pressure all the way to straight stream and 3 stories of reach.It's not like the twist nozzles I've used before that were really weak.
    J.C. Galmiche
    Cajun Cleanin' Powerwashing
    Daphne, Al.
    251-510-9508
    cajuncleanin@mchsi.com
    www.cajuncleanin.com
    Pressure washing Daphne,Fairhope,Alabama.

I am with Cajun on this

twisting nozzle is by far the most efficient way to down stream a house IMO been using it for a couple of seasons and am very pleased with it

I run 250 hose on my reels and my soap stays in the trailer this is for downstreaming NOT x-jetting

Let me make sure Iím following correctly. So you are not physically taking the injector out of your soap bucket before rinsing? Just twisting the nozzle raises the pressure enough and acts like changing nozzles I reckon. I think when he said ďlift the soap outĒ I automatically thought of removing the injector from the soap. If thatís the case then I may get one myself.
    Robert Tilley, Owner
    Hydro-Works, LLC
    Clemmons, NC
    336-971-2757

I'm Definitely interested and will get one also if you can actually leave the soap on the trailer. Especially if you don't need to remove the injector itself!
    Tom
    Water Boy Pressure Washing
    West Deptford, NJ
    609-932-0595
    www.waterboypressurewashing.com

Technically you never need to remove the injector but if you have a high flow machine 8 gpm+ then you are gonna limit your flow. If you want the best of both worlds, Bob sells a bypass kit that is a simple twist of the nozzle.

Bob any chance you can show me the bypass kit that Ken is talking about I have an 8 GPM machine. My problem is I have never had much luck down streaming. I have been washing houses for approximately 7+ years with nothing more than an X-jet and a 5 Gallon container of house wash mix. However my right forearm looks like Popeyes....
    Tom
    West Deptford, NJ
    609-932-0595

I actually just found it on your site. Disregard. Thanks for the recommendation Ken
    Tom
    West Deptford, NJ
    609-932-0595

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast