Thread: Newbie Introduction

Newbie Introduction

I just wanted to introduce myself and really thank everyone, and especially you experienced guys, for all that you share on this site. I started my business in 2014 doing just window cleaning part time. In 2016 I went full time and started power washing and roof cleaning also. I had the privilege of attending Jack Kramer's class in Bethlehem, PA in 2016 and also read for countless hours on this site. I immediately bought my equipment including a Fatboy Bandit Roof Cleaning rig from PressureTek and was off to the races. I'm always amazed at the amount of support that's out there for those that take this seriously. I remember on my second roof I was having a problem with the Bandit (user error by the way and not an equipment issue) so I called PressureTek. Bob called me back within minutes and patiently explained what I was doing wrong. When I was at Jack Kramer's class, he gave me his cell number and told me to call him any time if I needed help with something. So here I am entering my 3rd year doing this full time and can't believe that my business already provides for my family. It wouldn't be possible without all the gems of knowledge that are shared here. I've always been able to find what I need by searching the site so I've never found the need to join as a member or ask questions here, but I figured it was about time to say 'thanks.'

I've still got a lot to learn and I know I'll have some questions (probably sooner than later) that I haven't found answers to yet, so here's to thanking you in advance.

Welcome aboard Ernie.
    Tom
    Water Boy Pressure Washing
    West Deptford, NJ
    609-932-0595
    www.waterboypressurewashing.com

Squirt
    Do what I did. Go to archives and read every thread under Residential Pressure washing and
    then start asking any questions or concerns you may have. Good Luck Ernie!

Bill Sullivan
    Bill's Window Cleaning.
    902-471-8008.
    www.aqualitywindowcleaning.ca

This place and the people here are a gold mine. I'm glad that you're here.
    Hagerstown Pressure Washing contractors
    Full Color Contractor Yard Signs

Tim Fields
    Complete Power Wash
    sign2day.com
    Hagerstown, MD

Welcome to PT
    Art Oliveri
    Holbrook N.Y.
    www.LongIslandRoofWashers.com