Thread: How Many?

Squirt

How Many?

I'm just getting started and trying get a better understanding of the business. I'm trying to judge my performance compared to an experienced business owner, so I can better evaluate my self. With that said....(Obviously there'es a lot of variables and factors that play, but please do the best you can.

As an expert, how many house washes with driveways could you expect to do a day with a 4 gpm machine?
    1-story: ??
    2-story: ??

Including house exterior, driveway, and front entrance.

How many could you expect to do a day with an 8 gpm machine?

I pretty much just want to find the work output number for a single experienced worker.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHouseWash View Post
    I'm just getting started and trying get a better understanding of the business. I'm trying to judge my performance compared to an experienced business owner, so I can better evaluate my self. With that said....(Obviously there'es a lot of variables and factors that play, but please do the best you can.

As an expert, how many house washes with driveways could you expect to do a day with a 4 gpm machine?

Including house exterior, driveway, and front entrance.

How many could you expect to do a day with an 8 gpm machine?

I pretty much just want to find the work output number for a single experienced worker.
    That's something you're going to have to figure out on your own by washing houses and timing yourself. Not every job is just a simple house wash either. I don't work by myself but I have done 5-6 houses a day alone. If your just getting started you are focusing on the wrong things. It doesn't matter what equipment you have and how many houses you can wash if you don't have the customers to fill the day. Also you need to fill out your signature so we know who we are talking to.
    Daniel Dinkins
    HydroPlus Power Washing LLC
    Greenville, NC
    www.hydroprowash.com

Good response get the work first then worry about more equipment.
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    Brian Wendling
    Power washing in Pa.
    Roof Cleaning in Pa.
    http://Rollingsudsinc.com

I did a job this week that took me 3.5 hrs by myself. The home owner came out and told me the guys that did it last year worked from 8 am to 4 pm on it.

So are you me? or are you them? or are you ....you?????????
    J.C. Galmiche
    Cajun Cleanin' Powerwashing
    Daphne, Al.
    251-510-9508
    cajuncleanin@mchsi.com
    www.cajuncleanin.com
    Pressure washing Daphne,Fairhope,Alabama.

I like to do three a day and back to the garage by 1 or 2 so I can fix things mix soap and reply to the 10-20 leads a day it takes to keep it all running and be finished by 5.