Thread: Truck layout

Truck layout

Hey PT State, it's been a while since I've been around but I know this is the place for answers. I have a long bed truck and I'm looking for layout ideas. I will be installing roof system battery / fat boy and PW system with tanks, hose reels etc. Any ideas what not to do...all are appreciated.
    Thank you all in advance.
    Steve
    Steve
    850-982-6910
    Islander Pro-Wash

Quote Originally Posted by islander prowash View Post
    Hey PT State, it's been a while since I've been around but I know this is the place for answers. I have a long bed truck and I'm looking for layout ideas. I will be installing roof system battery / fat boy and PW system with tanks, hose reels etc. Any ideas what not to do...all are appreciated.
    Thank you all in advance.
    Steve
    One of my competitors has a really nice setup in the back of his truck. He has a custom ladder rack with his hose reels mounted on the passenger side. I'll see if I can get a pic. Either way it's going to be cramped but you can make it work.
    Daniel Dinkins
    HydroPlus Power Washing LLC
    Greenville, NC
    www.hydroprowash.com

Squirt
    Island, not trying to hi-jack your thread (but I'm also interested in seeing some) truck layouts. Are you using the bed of it? I'm still debating on installing a flat bed on mine. I'm looking at a flat bed and stack-able reels on the passenger side. My ears are open in this thread too! I was in the landscape business for 10 years and pulled my fair share of double axles through big city bumper to bumper traffic. If I was in a rural area, trailer for sure, but Houston, life is so much easier with a truck set-up.