Thread: New Shipment of Gear from Bob!

Squirt

New Shipment of Gear from Bob!

Disregard my previous post with problems starting down streaming from x-jetting. I got my shipment from Bob, they were funded Wednesday, and had (5) boxes on my door step within 48 hours! Best part about it, I'd guess 20+ products, everything perfectly organized and in it's bag or box.

At first I had some issues with the new GP High draw ds kit. Wasn't pulling soap. I had a problem with the j-rod nozzle set felt like it was fitting lose in my female qc and kept blowing seals. Figured that out and got the j-rod set and that changed the entire game. I thought X-jetting was going to work best for me, don't get me wrong I can defiantly see times I will need it, but man when I got this j-rod nozzle set, I felt like a soft wash pro. Can zoom through a house, had a lot less problems, used a lot less chemical, and was just lot less hassle. It actually made the job go much easier and smoother. Also used Elemonator, and worked awesome, and windows looked great!

Also, had no problem pulling through 200 foot hose, soaped really nice and just rinsed fast.

Thanks Bob!
    Last edited by MrHouseWash; 05-06-2018 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHouseWash View Post
    Disregard my previous post with problems starting down streaming from x-jetting. I got my shipment from Bob, they were funded Wednesday, and had (5) boxes on my door step within 48 hours! Best part about it, I'd guess 20+ products, everything perfectly organized and in it's bag or box.

At first I had some issues with the new GP High draw ds kit. Wasn't pulling soap. I had a problem with the j-rod nozzle set felt like it was fitting lose in my female qc and kept blowing seals. Figured that out and got the j-rod set and that changed the entire game. I thought X-jetting was going to work best for me, don't get me wrong I can defiantly see times I will need it, but man when I got this j-rod nozzle set, I felt like a soft wash pro. Can zoom through a house, had a lot less problems, used a lot less chemical, and was just lot less hassle. It actually made the job go much easier and smoother. Also used Elemonator, and worked awesome, and windows looked great!

Also, had no problem pulling through 200 foot hose, soaped really nice and just rinsed fast.

Thanks Bob!
    It's like that every single time you order from Bob. If you get your order in before he processes his orders that day, it will be at your door in 2 days. It never fails for me. down streaming is the way to go. i keep an x-jet in my tool box but I only use it for certain situations. I've found that 200ft of hose is what works best for me when down streaming.
    Daniel Dinkins
    HydroPlus Power Washing LLC
    Greenville, NC
    www.hydroprowash.com

William
    Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.